Additional Persecution News from China – February 19, 2012 (13 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 12 cities or counties in 5 provinces. In this report, nine practitioner was subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 19 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Rongcheng City, Shandong Province] Over Ten Practitioners Arrested
- [Meihekou City, Jilin Province] Ms. Zheng Lihua Arrested
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Sun Hong Arrested
- [Baishan City, Jilin Province] More Information on Arrests of Ms. Gong Qiumin and Ms. Xie Yuhong
- [Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Gao Guangjun and Ms. Liu Qiuhong Arrested
- [Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] Mr. Jin Wenhua Arrested
- [Lanxi County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Li, Ms. Xu Limin, and Ms. Li Arrested
- [Beijing] Ms. Lai Xiuchun Arrested
- [Weihai City, Shandong Province] Ms. Liang Cailing Arrested
- [Shanghai] Ms. Yao Juying Sentenced
- [Wendeng City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Ziyan Arrested
- [Chongqing] Ms. Tan Zhongying Passes Away after Suffering Long-term Persecution
- [Beijing] Ms. Wen Yuhong and Mr. Zhang Guanjun Sentenced
1. [Rongcheng City, Shandong Province] Over Ten Practitioners Arrested
On February 17, 2012, Rongcheng City police arrested many practitioners, including Ms. Wang Wenxia, Ms. Lin (first name unknown), Ms. Huang Xiao, Ms. Wu (first name unknown), Ms. Li Hui, Mr. Sheng (first name unknown), Ms. Long (first name unknown) and Ms. Li Jing from Xuge Village, Longshan Town, and Ms. Ning Shijiang from Wu Village Chengshan Town.
2. [Meihekou City, Jilin Province] Ms. Zheng Lihua Arrested
On the afternoon of February 16, 2012, When Ms. Zheng Lihua was distributing Falun Gong truth-clarification materials, she was arrested and is currently being held in the detention center.
3. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Sun Hong Arrested
On February 9, 2012, Ms. Sun Hong went to the Xuanqing Police Station on personal business. She had about 20 Falun Dafa DVDs with her and the police found them. She was arrested and is being detained in the Public Safety Center.
Xuanqing Police Station: 86-45182336110, 86-451-82344518
Wang Jianhua, instructor: 86-13804501283 (cell)
Cui Ping, deputy director: 86-451-88728338
4. [Baishan City, Jilin Province] More Information on the Arrests of Ms. Gong Qiumin and Ms. Xie Yuhong
On February 16, 2012, plainclothes officers from the Jiangyuan District Police Station arrested Ms. Gong Qiumin and Ms. Xie Yuhong on the bus. They later ransacked Ms. Xie's home and confiscated a computer and other personal belongings.
Wang Ying, director, Jiangyuan District Police Station:
Li Qiuyan, director, Jiangyuan District 610 Office, director: 86-439-3726610，86-13894094588 (cell)
5. [Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Gao Guangjun and Ms. Liu Qiuhong Arrested
On the afternoon of December 26, 2011, director Wu Xiaodong from the Simenzi Town Police Station and other officers in the station broke into a place that produced Falun Gong truth-clarification materials. They arrested Mr. Gao Guangjun and Ms. Liu Qiuhong. The two practitioners are being detained in the Dandong City Detention Center.
6. [Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] Mr. Jin Wenhua Arrested
On the afternoon of February 16, 2012, Mr. Jin Wenhua from the Jinma District was arrested by officers from the Donghuan Police Station for clarifying the truth in public. He is being detained in the station.
Donghuan Police Station: 86-311-85658110
Director Rong Xingang: 86-13513215198 (cell)
7. [Lanxi County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Li, Ms. Xu Limin, and Ms. Li Arrested
On February 16, 2012, while clarifying the truth about Falun Gong, Ms. Zhang Li, Ms. Xu Limin and Ms. Li (first name unknown) were arrested by director Wu Lizhong and police officer Zhao Qingxue from the Lanxi Domestic Security Division.
8. [Beijing] Ms. Lai Xiuchun Arrested
Ms. Lai Xiuchun, 52, is a resident of Miyun County, Beijing. On February 6, 2012, the local police arrested her at home because she distributed Falun Gong informational materials. She is being detained in the Huairou District Detention Center.
Miyun County Xitiangezhuang Police Station: 86-10-61032490
Xiao Chunming, director of the 610 Office in Miyun County: 86-10-69063809，86-13911788325 (cell)
9. [Weihai City, Shandong Province] Ms. Liang Cailing Arrested
On the morning of February 17, 2012, Jingqu Police Department officers went to Ms Liang Cailing's home and arrested her. They confiscated a computer, a printer, and other personal belongings.
Li Guimo, director, Weihai Jingqu Police Department: 86-13906310058 (cell)
10. [Shanghai] Ms. Yao Juying Sentenced
At around 9:00 a.m. on February 17, 2012, Baoshan District Court held hearings for Ms. Yao Juying, Ms. Tang Renya, and Ms. Gao Yuanzhen. It was reported that Ms. Yao was sentenced to four and a half years in prison, Ms. Tang to three and a half years, and Ms. Gao to three years with a three-year delay of execution.
11. [Wendeng City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Ziyan Arrested
On February 14, 2012, Wendeng Houjia Police Station officers went to Ms. Wang Ziyan's home in Xiniguo Village and arrested her. They confiscated Dafa books and other personal belongings. She is being held in the detention center.
12. [Chongqing] Ms. Tan Zhongying Passes Away after Suffering Long-term Persecution
Ms. Tan Zhongying, in her 80s, was a resident of the Jianbei Guojiatuo area in Chongqing. In past years, local 610 Office and local residential committee personnel often went to her home to harass her and tried to force her to renounce Falun Gong and surrender her Dafa books. The officials from the local residential committee also monitored her and did not allow her to contact other practitioners. She lived in fear for years and suffered mentally. She passed away on February 6, 2012.
13. [Beijing] Ms. Wen Yuhong and Mr. Zhang Guanjun Sentenced
Ms. Wen Yuhong, Mr. Zhang Guangjun, and Ms. Shi (first name unknown) are practitioners from the Huairou area in Beijing. On November 19, 2011, they were all arrested. Ms. Wen was sentenced to two and a half years and Mr. Zhang Guanjun was sentenced to two years. They are now in the Daxing Tiantang Forced Labor Camp, and both have symptoms of severe illnesses. Ms. Wen was unable to walk and Mr. Zhang vomited blood. Mr. Zhang's family requested medical parole for him but the request was denied.
Posting date: 3/22/2012
Category: Persecution Accounts
Chinese version available at http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2012/2/18/二零一二年二月十八日大陆综合消息-253235.html