Like the "suicide" slander discussed above, the Communist regime's charge that practitioners have committed or are inclined to commit murder is but one more totally baseless attempt to turn people against Falun Gong. The fact that there is no credible evidence that a genuine Falun Gong practitioner has ever committed murder did not stop the CCP from making its case. Such is the CCP's faith in the power of its propaganda. It is interesting to note that not one of the many wrongdoings practitioners have been accused of in China, such as setting themselves on fire, committing suicide, or murder, has ever been seen outside of China, although Falun Gong is practiced in over a hundred countries around the world. Only in China, where the regime is trying to eradicate Falun Gong and the media is totally controlled by the Communist Party, do such fabricated horror stories appear.
- Debunking CCTV's Lie about "Killing Parents" [6/15/2007]
- Additional Facts About the Staged "Self-Immolation" on Tiananmen Square and the "Fu Yibin Murder Case" [9/21/2004]
- Behind the Distorted Facts of Zou Gang's Homicide Case [12/1/2003]
- Visiting CCTV International News Reporter Comments on the Fu Yibin Murder Case [1/1/2002]
- Another Lie Exposed -- how communist authorities fabricated a malicious charge against Falun Gong [3/10/2000]