Additional Information on the Death of Mr. Zhou Qingyu in the Chongqing City Detention Center

( Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Zhou Qingyu, 67, was a retired worker from the Dajiang Factory in Banan District, Chongqing City. He was illegally arrested in early 2007 while clarifying the truth to people and sentenced to 18 months of forced labor. He was detained at the Xishanping Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City. During the "training session" in July 2007, he was in the First Section of the Seventh Ward. Prisoner Li Liang hit Mr. Zhou in the neck, which caused a painful injury. He had to bow his head all the time, even while laboring and doing military training on the field.

Paraplegic Practitioner Jin Chengshang is Persecuted, Robbed and Sent to Prison

( My name is Jin Chengshan and I am 50-years old. I used to work for the Hulan District Police Department. In 1996 I was involved in a traffic accident and became paraplegic. I then retired and stayed at home. I had been looking for a cure everywhere for my festering bedsore. As none of the big hospitals in the country could cure my bedsore with modern medicine, I started practicing Falun Gong. My bedsore healed miraculously soon after I started the practice and my physical condition has changed for the better in various aspects. My wife Jiao Xiaohua also started practicing Falun Gong fortunately and my family, which was on the verge of breaking up, regained vitality. Although I was disabled, my family was harmonious and happy; my whole family benefited greatly from practicing Falun Gong. Through practicing Falun Gong, I felt from the depth of my heart the significant relationship and vital meaning of the Great Law of the Universe, "Truthfulness-Benevolence-Tolerance," to every life.

Falun Dafa Practitioners Severely Persecuted by Communist Party Members in Taihe County, Anhui Province

( Recently, information was obtained about the severe persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners by the "610 Officer" and police in Taihe County, Fuyang City, Anhui Province. Practitioners were illegally arrested and tortured at the detention center. The torture methods included being subjected to freezing temperatures for extended periods of time, being handcuffed and shackled, and being repeatedly poked with needles. Some practitioners were tortured by police twisting their arms and some were forced to jump down flights of stairs while shackled. Many of these practitioners were sentenced to forced labor. Eight practitioners were arrested. Some have been detained for almost a year.

Recent News