(Minghui.org) Mr. Li Guang, a Falun Gong practitioner from the Bayuquan District of Yingkou City, Liaoning Province, has been jailed in a detention center for the past four months. While he was detained, he was tried on January 31, 2013.

However practicing Falun Gong is not illegal in China, and the judge was silenced by the lawyer's argument. In order to cater to the people from the local Political and Legal Affairs Committee who kept video taping the court proceedings, presiding judge Luo Yihai interrupted the lawyer's argument three times without a valid reason to do so.

Based on the lack of any evidence as well as the lawyer's argument, Mr. Li Guang should have been released right then in court, but he was sent back to the detention center where he continued to be persecuted.

Mr. Li's family members went to reason things out with the persons in charge, and were told to wait for the Full Court's panel discussion. Finally on January 15, Jiang Xingye, the Secretary of the local Political and Legal Affairs Committee told the Bayuquan District Court to inform Li Guang's lawyer that the case would be reopened on March 4, 2013, and they would judge him based on "evidence".

The Communist Regime Destroys a Happy Family

Mr. Li Guang's entire family, including the elderly ones who are non-practitioners, have all endured tremendous suffering during the Communist regime's 13-year persecution of Falun Gong. Mr. Li Guang has been arrested and sentenced several times. During those 13 years, the family has only been able to be together a little more than 3 years.

Son Mr. Li Guang Arrested and Detained; Home Ransacked

On the monthly family visiting day, on October 29, 2012, Mr. Li Guang and his younger brother went to visit their father who is illegally jailed in Nanguanling Prison in Dalian City, but they were denied seeing him. The prison officials used the excuse of the regime's "18th Congress". The second day after they returned home, Mr. Li.

Around 8:30 p.m. on October 30, without a search or arrest warrant, policeman Wang Hongkui from the Bayuquan District Domestic Security Division, together with five to six other police officers, broke into Mr. Li 's house with a master key and looted the place, taking two computers, informational materials and some other items, and took Mr. Li Guang to Bayuquan Detention Center.

Around 8:30 p.m. on November 8, three policemen and one policewoman from the Bayuquan District Domestic Security Division broke into Mr. Li Guang's house again, and forcibly took his mother and younger brother to the Domestic Security Division. They relentlessly interrogated them until midnight. During the interrogation, Wang Hongkui threatened Mr. Li's brother, saying he would "break his legs".

Around 9:00 p.m., Wang Hongkui and his gang also broke into the clothing store run by Mr. Li Guang's wife, planning to arrest her. Finding Mr. Li's wife not there, they stole a box of Dafa books and over 600 yuan in cash. As a result of the robbery the store could not continue to run normally. Wang Hongkui threatened the store clerks and the neighbors, and ordered them not to contact Mr. Li's wife or tell her that they had searched and robbed the business. They remained at the store the entire day, and disappointedly left when night came.

Father Li Decheng in Critical Condition As a Result of Severe Physical Abuse in Prison

Shortly after Mr. Li Guang's mother and younger brother were released and went home, they were notified that Mr. Li Decheng, Li Guang's father was in critical condition. They rushed to Dalian City, waiting at the ICU all day long.

Mr. Li Decheng was jailed in the 8th Division in Nanguanling Prison. The prison authorities began another round of "transforming" Falun Gong practitioners around November 8. The guards handcuffed the practitioners to heaters, and deprived them of sleep for 24 hours. Mr. Li was persecuted to the brink of death and taken to the Shahekou District Central Hospital for emergency rescue on October 17. He remained unconscious for over 40 days.

In order to save his father, Mr. Li Guang's younger brother borrowed 1000 yuan and mortgaged his van, all that his family had to live on. Mr. Li Guang is still jailed at the Bayuquan Detention Center. Mr. Li Guang's wife sold her clothing store, and went everywhere, contacting many people in an effort to save her husband, but after several days got nowhere.

Father Li Decheng Imprisoned Three Times

Mr. Li Guang's father, Li Decheng, is 67 years old. He was sentenced to one year and a half of forced labor at the Anshan Forced Labor Camp by the Haicheng City Police Department in Liaoning Province in 2001. The whole family had to move due to the CCP's repeated harassment.

On January 29, 2003, five members of Mr. Li's family were arrested by Wang Hongkui and his gang -- policemen from the Bayuquan District Domestic Security Division--and were jailed at the Bayuquan Detention Center.

Mr. Li Guang's grandfather who is 78 years old and his 22-year-old younger brother were released after several hours of detention, but only because they are non-practitioners. Mr. Li Guang's father Li Decheng, mother Sun Qinghua, and Mr. Li himself were all jailed and tortured at the Bayuquan Detention Center.

Father, Mother and Son Illegally Detained, Tortured and Sentenced to Prison

Mr. Li Guang and his father were often severely beaten by criminal detainees. Father Li Decheng's ear was damaged in the beatings, and he even suffered from mental confusion for a short time.

Prison doctor Gao Rizheng laced their food with unknown drugs, and injected unknown drugs into Mr. Li Guang's mother, causing her to become mentally disoriented and to ramble in her speech.

After eight months of being tortured in the detention center, they were all sentenced: Father Li Decheng was sentenced to seven years and six months of imprisonment, Mother Sun Qinghua seven years, and Mr. Li Guang eight years.

Their appeal to the High Court in Yingkou City was rejected. Mr. Li Guang and his father Li Decheng were sent to Jinzhou Prison, and his mother Sun Qinghua was sent to the 9th Division of Liaoning Female Prison.

At the end of 2009, Father Li Decheng, Mother Sun Qinghua and Mr. Li Guang were released and went back home, and the family was finally reunited for Chinese New Year. However, their happy days together did not last long.

Father Li Decheng Arrested and Illegally Sentenced to Prison Again

On October 12, 2011, Father Li Decheng was reported by villager Cui Dehou who did not understand the truth of Falun Gong, when he distributed truth-clarification materials in Xiangou Village. The Security Director of Xiangou Village, Tai Shengyu, and the Village CCP Secretary Wang Kexin, phoned Mu Deqiang, head of the Gaizhou Domestic Security Division, and the director of the Dongcheng Police Station Zhang Guanghai. Mu and Zhang then arrested Mr. Li Decheng and jailed him in the Gaizhou Detention Center.

On the morning of December 21, the Gaizhou City Court put Mr. Li Decheng on trial. Chen Wei was the presiding judge. Days later, Mr. Li was sentenced to six years of imprisonment and sent to Nanguanling Prison in Dalian City.

On November 18, 2012, Mr. Li's family members were informed that Mr. Li had suffered a brain stem hemorrhage and was on the brink of death. He was sent to the Dalian Central Hospital for rescue. His wife and younger son rushed to the hospital to take care of him.

Family Demands Son Li Guang's Release

Days later after Mr. Li Decheng's son Li Guang was detained, Mr. Li 's family members repeatedly went to the Police Department, Political and Legal Affairs Committee, and the 610 Office to request his release. However, all the officials kept shuffling their responsibilities. The Secretary of the Bayuquan District Political and Legal Affairs Committee, Jiang Xingye, secretly ordered the Bayuquan District Court to put Mr. Li Guang on trial.

On December 28, Mr. Li Guang's wife went to the district government again to request that Jiang Xingye release her husband before the Chinese New Year. However, Jiang threatened her and ordered her not to come to the district government again; otherwise she would be imprisoned. Jiang ordered more than 10 guards to bodily shove Mr. Li's wife out of the door.

A Happy Family Broken Apart

As a result of being persecuted Mr. Li Guang's father, Li Decheng, is on the brink of death. Although he has regained consciousness, he still cannot take care of himself. Mr. Li Decheng doesn't know that his son is also being persecuted, for the family members didn't tell him, fearing that in his fragile condition he could not endure the worry and pressure.

This once happy family has been broken apart by the persecution. Currently, Mr. Li Guang's wife and their 2-year-old son are barely managing to survive.

To find more detailed information about the persecution of Mr. Li Guang's family, please read:

Li Decheng Disabled in Detention, His Family Torn Apart by Persecution (Photos)

The Persecution Separate the Family of Mr. Li Decheng, a Practitioner in Gaizhou City, Liaoning Province

Mr. Li Decheng Tortured to Near Death; His Son Arrested

Mr. Li Decheng from Gaizhou City Recently Sentenced Again

The organizations and individuals that are participating in the persecution:

Jiang Xingye, Secretary of the Political and Legal Affairs Committee and the director of the 610 Office: +86-417-2198246 (Home), +86-13604975096 (Cell)
Wang Hongkui, director of the Domestic Security Division: +86-417-6217143 (Office), +86-13841755119 (Cell)
Gao Rizheng, Detention Center doctor: +86-417-6278675 (Office)
Zhang Guanghai, director of the Dongcheng District Police Station in Gaizhou City: +86-417-7852955 (Office)
Mu Deqiang, head of the Domestic Security Division in Gaizhou City: +86-417-7669127 (Office), +86-417-6559528 (Home), +86-13898770158 (Cell)

For more perpetrators' contact information, please refer to the original Chinese article.