Name: Tian XiaofeiChinese Name: 田晓飞Gender: MaleAge: 65City: BenxiProvince: LiaoningOccupation: N/ADate of Death: May 5, 2023Date of Most Recent Arrest: July 13, 2022Most Recent Place of Detention: Caibei Police Station

A Benxi City, Liaoning Province resident was forcibly injected with the so-called COVID-19 vaccine and started suffering severe side effects two days later. After having a persistent fever and cough for ten months, Mr. Tian Xiaofei passed away on May 5, 2023. He was 65.

Mr. Tian was arrested at home on July 13, 2022, for practicing Falun Gong, a spiritual discipline that has been persecuted by the Chinese communist regime since 1999. The police raided his home and confiscated his computer and cell phone.

The police covered Mr. Tian’s head with a black hood and took him to the police station for interrogation. He refused to answer any questions, despite the police intimidation. He questioned the police, “I work hard to be a good person by following the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Shouldn’t the police be protecting good people and arresting bad people? Why do you persecute me?”

The police responded, “We protect bad people and arrest good people.”

Illustration: being held in a metal cage

The police locked Mr. Tian in a metal cage, where he couldn’t stand up or stretch his legs. He held a hunger strike for two days. The police kept interrogating and threatening him, but he didn’t back down.

An officer surnamed Chen said to him, “Even if I have to spend the money myself, I would bribe my way to send you to the local detention center and sentence you to another ten years.”

The police took Mr. Tian to the hospital for a physical examination. They held him and forcibly gave him a shot, which they claimed to be a COVID-19 vaccine. As Mr. Tian failed the physical examination, the police attempted to force the doctor to issue a false report about his health. The doctor refused to comply and the detention center denied Mr. Tian’s admission.

Mr. Tian was sent back home on the evening of July 15, 2022. He couldn’t eat and struggled with persistent fever and coughs. He also had significant weight loss. In less than ten months, he passed away.

Previous Ten-year Sentence

Mr. Tian took up Falun Gong in April 1998. He soon quit many bad habits and became considerate of others. Eight months into the practice, the poor blood circulation in his brain that caused him an excruciating headache disappeared. His stomach and kidney conditions, as well as other ailments, were gone as well.

Mr. Tian went to Beijing on December 26, 2000, to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong. He was arrested and tortured in the Miyun County Detention Center on the outskirts of Beijing.

Mr. Tian was arrested again on February 26, 2002, and secretly sentenced to ten years. He was held in the Liaoning Province No.1 Prison (also known as the Huazi Prison) and Nanguanling Prison and barely survived the torture.

Perpetrators’ contact information:

Xu Sheng (徐胜), secretary of Benxi City Political and Legal Affairs Committee: +86-13909880967, +86-24-42890054Guan Yong (关勇), director of Mingshan Police Station: +86-24-42833684, +86-24-43862779Zhao Quan (赵权), director of Mingshan District Domestic Security OfficeWang Xudong (王旭东), chief of Mingshan Police Station: +86-24-43117715Liu Xu (刘旭), chief of Niuxintai Police Station: +86-24-44712267An Wenjian (安文建), chief of Caibei Police Station: +86-24-45892121Chen Guojin (陈国金), deputy chief of Caibei Police Station