(Minghui.org) In early 2012, I was released from detention for practicing Falun Gong (also called Falun Dafa). I moved to where I live now and started to help with Falun Gong projects.

I started practicing Dafa in 1996. In the eyes of ordinary people, at my age, I could run into difficulties and worry my family a lot by living alone. But I have the Fa and I have Master. I feel Master is always beside me.

Master Revived Me

On April 23, 2016, I was suddenly struck by sickness karma. I threw up so badly that I couldn't even drink water. The next day, a practitioner happened to stop by. He asked me if there was anything he could do for me. I shook my head and said, “No, thanks. I don't need anything.”

They told Linda, who was almost 70 as well. I once lived in her home and wrote a few articles about her. She was very kind and straightforward and had a very high xinxing. She went out every morning to clarify the facts.

As soon as she arrived at my place, she said, “Sister, you have to come with me.” It wasn’t up for negotiation; she’d come to get me. I nodded and got on her little tricycle.

About an hour’s bumpy ride later, we arrived at her little farmhouse. I didn't expect her to take care of me, because I knew she’d never had steamed egg custard in her entire life; I came because she had strong righteous thoughts. In addition, I felt comfortable with her because I'm used to a simple lifestyle.

I was surprised I could ride on her tricycle all that way, considering I had been bedridden for days and so weak. I still had no appetite, so I skipped lunch. I attended a Fa group study in the afternoon and fell asleep quickly that night.

At about 5 a.m. I was hungry—I hadn't eaten for four days and had vomited a lot. I said to Linda, “I'm really hungry. Please put a pot of water on the stove, and as soon as we send forth righteous thoughts, we will make something to eat.”

After sending righteous thoughts at 6 a.m., I saw Linda was half asleep. I woke her up. She said, “There are two people with no heads pulling on either end of a rope and they won't let me pass.” I said, “That is the old forces interfering. Send strong righteous thoughts to eliminate them.” As soon as I finished my sentence, Linda suddenly collapsed. She wet her pants and couldn't get up.

Worried, I said to her, “You must have righteous thoughts. You have the final say about your body.” Linda repeated, “I have the final say about my body.” But she still couldn’t get up.

Almost in tears, I knelt down in front of Master's portrait and said, “Master, please, please help save your disciple.” As I said it the third time, Linda was able to stand up. She said, “Master has rescued me from death. Soiled pants is a sign of death for an ordinary person.”

She changed her clothes and burned incense for Master. We both kowtowed to Master repeatedly. I told Linda, “I'm well now. I must go back and do what I'm supposed to do.”

Prior to this, I was hungry and could barely walk, but now I didn't feel hungry at all. I called a taxi and got home. The miraculous change was because Master was watching over me and protecting me. Master was also watching over Linda. Master was right beside us.

Fast Recovery with Righteous Thoughts

In the morning on September 27, 2018, after sending righteous thoughts, I got on my small electric tricycle and headed downtown to pick up a new Tang Dynasty dish from a fellow practitioner. I drove too fast and lost control at a turn. My tricycle hit the curb and threw me off the road,. My strong glasses were nowhere to be found.

It took me a while to get up. I didn't know how bad the fall was, but I knew I was a practitioner so it wouldn't be a big deal. Without my glasses, I got on the tricycle and kept going. About half a mile later, I couldn't bear the pain. I called the fellow practitioner and told her I wasn't going to be there that day. I made it home, sat on the bed, and couldn’t move.

I called my landlady, who came and helped me remove my pants. My right shin was bleeding and my right leg was bruised. She helped me remove my shirt and said, “You appear to have broken two ribs; you must go to the hospital right away.”

I said, “I'm not going anywhere.” No matter how serious the landlady’s descriptions of my injuries were, I didn't budge. She fetched safflower oil and put some on me. I had no energy to stop her.

A little while later, the downtown practitioner came over because she’d sensed something was wrong over the phone. She called me again but couldn't get through, so she came over to take care of me.

The next day, another practitioner came to recharge the battery for my tricycle, so the first practitioner left to take a break. Several practitioners came that day. In the afternoon, I struggled to sit up.

I could sit with my legs crossed, but I couldn't move my upper body. I recited, “Falun Dafa is good. Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good. Master Li Hongzhi is good. Please help me get well quickly.” I believed Master would take care of me.

I could do the sitting meditation, but it took more than 10 minutes to lay down or sit up—any movement of my upper body triggered unbearable pain—and there did appear to be something amiss with my ribs.

Despite this, I meditated and sent righteous thoughts and insisted on using the bathroom instead of relieving myself in bed; I could not let my fellow practitioners clean up after me.

On the third day, another practitioner came to cook something for me to eat. I thought, “I must get well by October 1, because my sons are coming over, and I can't let them know anything is wrong.”

The fellow practitioner who came on the fourth day said, “You're only doing the sitting meditation, not the standing exercises.” I said, “I can't.” She said, “Yes, you can! Come on, do them with me!” I endured the pain and completed the standing exercises with her.

On the fifth day, I realized I mustn’t let fellow practitioners take care of me anymore because my sons were coming.

My sons came and saw me using a cane. I said, “I just sprained my ankle.” They said, “Given your age, please be careful. Let's go out and eat.” I got into their car and didn’t need the cane anymore. When I got out of the car, my son said, “You forgot your cane.” I answered, “No need anymore.”

After they left, I took a shower and was shocked to see the entire right side of my body, from chest to shin, was black and blue. If Master hadn’t protected me, I would have been killed. I was indescribably grateful to Master.

Even the landlady said, “If you didn’t practice Falun Gong, you would be in the hospital at your age. A few years ago, an old lady who was younger than you took a fall and has been paralyzed ever since.” I said, “If I didn't practice Falun Gong, I would have been dead for sure.”

Master's words came to me,

“Even with just one Dafa disciple, if your righteous thoughts are strong, the power is enough to split a mountain—just one thought will do it.” (“What is a Dafa Disciple,” Collected Fa Teachings, Vol. XI)

Whenever something came up, I kept in mind, “I am a Dafa disciple, I have Master, and nothing will happen to me.” Because of this thought, nothing has happened to me, which validates Master's Fa of “Good or evil comes from that instant thought.” (Lecture Four, Zhuan Falun)

Knowing Master was protecting me, I knew nothing serious would happen. I did not want my non-practitioner sons to worry about me and misunderstand Dafa, therefore I wanted to recover in four days, and I indeed recovered in four days.

On August 25, 2020, I had another accident. I went up to the roof to fetch something, even though I didn't have to. I fell and landed on the roof of the bathroom. The bathroom roof was built many years ago and the shingles were all old and fragile. I made a big hole in the shingles and fell right into the bathtub. I sprained my left foot on the side of the tub.

I told myself I was fine. I got out and limped, but I could still walk. I sent righteous thoughts for 45 minutes and gave no more thought to it. I sat down and began writing.

By noon, I couldn't feel my foot and couldn't move a single step. I stopped writing and turned off the computer. I sent righteous thoughts for two hours and felt better but still couldn't walk. In the evening I meditated for an hour and went to bed.

The next day, I could walk with a cane, and on the third day, I no longer needed the cane. Even though it was still difficult for me to walk, I insisted on walking by myself. I am a Dafa disciple. I have Master. Nothing serious will happen, and any bad thing can be turned into a good thing. Thinking about how much karma I must have paid off by this fall, I chuckled.

Small Electric Tricycle Makes It Up a Winding Mountain Road

In mid-July 2020, the local brainwashing center was reopened and the CCP was arresting Dafa practitioners all over the place.

Seeing that the CCP was attempting to put them in the brainwashing center, two practitioners decided to leave home to avoid being seized.

To stop the persecution and save people and to make it possible for fellow practitioners to safely practice at home and fulfill their missions, we organized a local activity i.e., to send righteous thoughts together from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on August 3.

Those who were able to got near the brainwashing center to send righteous thoughts in close proximity, and many practitioners, including those from outside the county, participated.

Even though the evil elements were subdued or reduced, the two practitioners still left home and went to live in another practitioner’s home in the mountains 80 li away.

I believed they should return to their own homes because living in other practitioners' homes would burden others and inconvenience themselves. Besides, the situation has improved and the evil was indeed reduced, and they needed to rectify their own home environments, which was something they had to fix themselves. I believed I should bring them back from the mountains.

Hanna was supportive of my idea. She was relatively young, only 50 years old. I wanted her to accompany me, so I persuaded her to come with me.

I said, “When I went to the mountain last year, Frank drove me up in a tanker. It was cooler then. He said electric tricycles could never make it in the mountains. He is too busy to be available now, and I don't want to bother him. Besides, cultivation is one's own business.

“A bus is not a good idea. I'm thinking of driving the tricycle. In a few days, we'll be delivering calendars and will have to try the electric tricycles anyway. How bad could it be—would other practitioners have to come down from the mountain to pull us up? It sounds like an adventure to me and I liked adventures when I was younger.”

Hanna said, “This is Dafa work. It has Master's blessing.” I said, “Right! But we must still be careful. I want to go on my tricycle—can you come with me?” She agreed.

We decided to go on two tricycles and in the event that my small tricycle couldn't make the climb, Hanna could pull me or ask others to come down the mountain to pull me. It shouldn't be too far by then. If my tricycle could do the climb, that would be the best.

We set out early in the morning on August 10, 2020. The traffic was very light. Hanna let me drive on the roadside and she drove in the lane.

I've had my electric tricycle for two years since I retired my bicycle. For two years the tricycle has made a lot of contributions to Dafa projects. Whether it took me to the city or the countryside, it was tireless and faithful. Except for the accident on September 27, 2018 (which was entirely my fault), my tricycle worked very well, especially after I got a bigger battery for it. It ran fast and steady.

We tried to go slowly on the winding mountain road for safety, but we couldn't help going faster and faster. Luckily, the morning traffic was light, so the ride was easier than expected. Mountain after mountain, ridge after ridge, Hanna was leading in the front, and I followed closely.

The road got narrower. At one point, Hanna took a turn. Aha! Here we were already! It took only an hour or so. I looked at Hanna in amazement. She smiled knowingly and said, “Master helped us.” I said, “Yes! Otherwise, how could we have made it up here?”

The fellow practitioners showed up while we were talking. They said, “We knew you would be able to get up here. With Master next to you, what's to worry about?”

Master's Fa came to my mind,

“...so Master must look after you, help you, and stay on top of everything.” (“Dafa Disciples Must Study the Fa - Fa Teaching Given at the 2011 Washington DC Metro Area Fa Conference,” Collected Fa Teachings, Vol. XI)

So true. Master is watching over me all the time.

Chinese version available

Category: Journeys of Cultivation