Dutch Parliament Member Sends Inquiries to Minister of Foreign Affairs Concerning Sujiatun Concentration Camp
(Clearwisdom.net) Dutch Parliament member Mr. Herben (LPF party) recently raised five questions regarding Sujiatun Concentration Camp to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The questions are the following:
- What's true about the reports that a secret (concentration) camp is situated in the Chinese city Shenyang (Liaoning province), named Sujiatun, where thousands of Falun Gong adherents are systematically tortured to death and their organs removed? [source: http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-3-9/39083.html; and BUZ06-85.]
- Is the Dutch government willing to, if the occasion arises, in international cooperation, to plea for an independent investigation into the Sujiatun camp? Is the Dutch government willing, if the occasion arises, in international cooperation, to file a request with Chinese authorities to allow independent investigators to the aforementioned camp as soon as possible?
- Can you indicate how many Falun Gong practitioners have already died as a result from the repression by the Chinese authorities? Can you also indicate how many of them are missing? Furthermore, could you indicate how many Falun Gong adherents are being held captive in prisons, labor camps, re-education camps and psychiatric institutions?
- Is the Dutch government, be it alone or in international cooperation, willing take sanctions in case the aforementioned reports about the Sujiatun camp are based on truth? If not, what is the government planning to do? Is the government willing to send for the Chinese Ambassador about this matter?
- What's true about the repeated reports that in China a lively (governmental) trade exists in organs from executed prisoners? What viewpoint does the Dutch government take in this? Are you willing to make this viewpoint known to Chinese authorities? If so, in which way?
Editor note: The Dutch government is expected to address these inquiries publicly within a few weeks.