(Minghui.org) Ms. Zhang Yisu, a Falun Gong practitioner from Beijing, was taken to Beijing Women's Forced Labor Camp after being held for more than one month in the Dongcheng District Detention Center. Ms. Zhang's family followed legal procedures and applied for administrative reconsideration of her sentence within 60 days. However, their application was stalled by related government institutions. Ms. Zhang remains in the labor camp.

Ms. Zhang's mother and attorney Li Dunyong asked to visit Ms. Zhang in Qiliqiu Police Station in the Dongcheng District around August 27 to discuss their application for administrative reconsideration. The officer at the detention center denied their request, saying that the center leaders were in a meeting.

Ms. Zhang's mother and attorney waited until close to noon and asked to visit her again. Then the officer said the leaders were at lunch and they would have to wait longer. When they tried again later, the officer replied, “The leaders are having a break after lunch.” He told them to wait until the leaders returned to work in the afternoon.

At 2 p.m. Ms. Zhang's mother and attorney were told that Ms. Zhang had been transferred to Beijing Women's Forced Labor Camp.

Ms. Zhang's mother and attorney went to the camp, which is in Tiantanghe in the Daxing District. The officer on duty told them, “This is an isolation period for her that will last 21 days in total. No visits are allowed.” Attorney Li pointed out how ridiculous this was and that there was no such law.

Forty-one-year-old Ms. Zhang Yisu is a former chef at Beijing Jinglun Hotel. She enjoyed improved health by cultivating Falun Dafa and conducted herself according to Truthfulness-Compassion- Forbearance. She worked hard and never fought for her own interests. She never took even the smallest advantage of her workplace. Her boss said that anyone would love to hire someone like Ms. Zhang. She put others first and always wanted to help.

When Ms. Zhang came home from work around 8:00 p.m. on June 8, 2012, seven or eight policemen appeared from nowhere before she could even enter her house. They entered her home by force. The main reason they invaded her home was to get Cao Dong, another Falun Gong practitioner who was temporarily staying at Ms. Zhang's home. Mr. Cao is a Beijing Foreign Studies University graduate. He had been sentenced to five years in prison after meeting with the Vice President of the European Parliament and telling him about the brutal persecution that he, his wife, and other Falun Gong practitioners had been subjected to. Mr. Cao's wife, Ms. Yang Xiaojing, passed away on October 1, 2009, after being subjected to long-term persecution in a forced labor camp and enduring many hardships. Mr. Cao was released on September 28, 2011. He came to Beijing to bury his wife's ashes and to look for a job.