(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Yu Fengchun lived near the Jianshan District 26th Middle School in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. During the past eight years of persecution, she was arrested five times and detained and harassed multiple times. During her detention, her old sickness recurred, and she died on December 27, 2007, at age 43.

Ms. Yu Fengchun previously had ascites due to cirrhosis, before she practiced Falun Dafa. She became very healthy from practicing Falun Gong and her illnesses disappeared. Because she firmly kept her faith in Truthfulness-Benevolence-Forbearance when the persecution began, she was arrested on July 20, 1999 by the Jiamusi City (Heilongjiang Province) Railroad Police Department, detained for 24 hours in the Nancha District Police Department in Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province, and detained another 24 hours in the Mining Bureau Detention Center in Shuangyashan City.

In March 2000, Ms. Yu Fengchun went to the city's 610 Office to call for the release of a fellow practitioner who was detained in Jiamusi City Detention Center. She was then arrested by police from the Lingdong District Department in Shuangyashan City, detained for 15 days, and forced to pay 3,000 yuan.

On May 17, 2007, Ms. Yu was arrested for the third time by officers from the Jiadong District Police Department in Jiamusi City, and detained for 15 days in Shuangyashan City. In June 2000, agents from the Lingdong District Police Department had her sentenced to one year of forced labor, which she served in the Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp.

On January 10, 2002, Ms. Yu was arrested again at Tiananmen Square and detained for 15 days in the Huairou District Detention Center. She was detained another 15 days after being taken back to Shuangyashan City by police from the Lingdong District Department.

On May 16, 2006, Ms. Yu was arrested by police from the Yonghong Station when she was clarifying the truth at Meiqiao Shopping Center. She appeared to have symptoms of ascites due to cirrhosis and was released on May 24, 2006.

On August 31, 2007, officers from the Chang'an Station stormed into Ms. Yu's home, ransacked her place, took her personal belongings, and threatened her. The long-term mental and physical torture from the evil Party caused her health to worsen, and she died on December 27, 2007.