(Minghui.org) I was on my way home to make lunch for my third-grader son in November 2001, when a van turning right hit me and dragged me for over ten meters.

With me still lying on the ground, the driver came over and blamed me for not looking. I managed to get up with much difficulty and comforted him, “I am fine, I am fine, no worries.” Then the passenger, who I later learned was the driver’s manager, also came out and asked if I was alright. Only then did I begin to feel the soreness in my right shoulder and realize that I could not raise my right arm.

Soon, the traffic police and ambulance came. I was taken to the hospital for a checkup. The X-ray result showed that the tendon connecting my shoulder and arm was broken. The surgeon suggested immediate surgery, or my right arm would remain disabled.

I told them that I would not do the surgery and that I had to go home to cook for my son. The doctor and the manager all tried to persuade me to stay for treatment. I thanked them and also explained to them that I chose to allow myself to heal through practicing Falun Dafa. I then returned home.

The driver happened to live in the same residential complex as me. Knowing that I wouldn’t be able to cook, he asked his wife to deliver some food for me and my son.

Later, three traffic police officers came and filled out an accident report. I told them that I am a Falun Dafa practitioner, and that I’d be fine as long as I do the Falun Dafa exercises. They did not insist for me to have the surgery, but asked me to sign a waiver, indicating that I refused treatment. I took the opportunity to clarify the communist regime’s slanderous propaganda against Falun Dafa. I also assured them that I wouldn’t exploit the company that owned the van.

After that, four fellow practitioners came to study the Fa with me. They encouraged me to have faith in the Fa. They stayed with me until my son came home from school.

That night, I became overcome with desperate thoughts and I couldn’t stop crying. I worried whether I would be ever be able to lift my arm for the rest of my life.

The next morning, a fellow practitioner who lived next door came to do the exercises with me. We had been exercising together before the persecution started in 1999. While I couldn’t lift my right arm, I did some of the exercises with my left hand, sometimes putting my right arm on the furniture for support.

Doing the exercises helped me to regain my righteous thoughts and confidence. “I have a great Master. The Fa is omnipresent. My little problem is nothing. I will absolutely get well!” I thought to myself.

After the exercises, I made breakfast and cleaned the house with one hand. When it was about 9 a.m., I wanted to exercise again. I chose to do the third exercise, as it involved having both arms going up and down.

In one go, I lifted my right arm! I was so excited! After that, I did another two hours of all five exercises. My right arm was back to normal, and with a normal range of motion without any pain!

I returned to work the next day. That night, I went to see the driver and clarified more facts about Dafa. He was amazed to see I recovered so fast and already returned to work.

It turned out that his mother also practices Dafa. He said: “I know that Falun Dafa is good and that Falun Dafa practitioners are all good people. I’m blessed to meet you.”