(Minghui.org) A Wafangdian City, Liaoning Province resident has been detained incommunicado since December 29, 2021, for her faith in Falun Gong, a spiritual discipline also known as Falun Dafa that has been persecuted by the Chinese communist regime since 1999.

Ms. Qian Fuyun’s ordeal started on January 13, 2021, when she was interrupted by a young man as she was about to put up a poster that said “Falun Dafa is good” on a utility pole. The man came out of an alley and stopped in front of her. “Who are you? How dare you put up Falun Gong poster in broad daylight?”

As he was calling the police, Ms. Qian escaped, only to be caught up by the police a few blocks away. They snatched her bag and said, “Your family’s Chinese New Year is doomed.”

Ms. Qian was taken to the Tuoshang Police Station, handcuffed to an interrogation chair and ordered to give her personal information. While she refused to reveal her name, the police found her profile in their database.

Ms. Qian tried to clarify the facts about Falun Gong. She added that one would be blessed for understanding the facts as the pandemic was coming. The police chief refused to listen and said, “I don’t believe it. I’m not afraid of death.”

One female officer came around noon and body searched Ms. Qian. All the Falun Gong materials she had were confiscated. The police then raided her home, confiscating her Falun Gong books, lecture DVDs, photo of Falun Gong’s founder, three calendars with information about Falun Gong, sixteen audio recorders and four DVD players.

During the police raid, a relative of Ms. Qian’s came to visit. He talked to the police in the kitchen for a few minutes and said to her, “Don’t be afraid. The police were just doing their job in taking away your stuff. You can go with them in a moment and I will take you back in the afternoon.”

After Ms. Qian went with the police to the Tuoshang Police Station, they cuffed her hands and feet to the interrogation chair. “You Falun Gong practice Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance. You have to tell us the truth.”

“I will only tell you things if I can. There are certain things I can’t tell you.” said Ms. Qian.

The police then asked her how long she has been practicing Falun Gong and why she learned it.

She told them that she had many ailments since childhood and she was a frequent visitor to the hospital. Upon hearing about the health benefits of Falun Gong, she began to practice it and all of her diseases went away. She urged officer Xu, who was interrogating her, not to blindly follow the communist regime to persecute Falun Gong, as justice would be served one day. Xu lowered his head and remained silent.

In the late afternoon, Ms. Qian’s relative came to pick her up. Xu asked her to sign the deposition. When she refused, the police threatened to sentence her to three to five years. Her relative became scared and slapped her in the face. “The New Year is coming. If you are arrested, how can our family celebrate the New Year together?”

Pressured by the police, Ms. Qian signed the deposition and a statement to renounce Falun Gong. Upon returning home, she regretted having cooperated with the police and couldn’t fall asleep.

A few days later, the police summoned her for photos. She refused to go. The police then forced her family to find her at the family’s farm. She said, “What law did I break? Why do you persecute me non-stop? You can ask around, and people all know that I became a much better person after practicing Falun Gong. When my father-in-law became ill, I took care of him and removed his stool by hand when he suffered from constipation.”

The police then turned around to her family and ordered them to persuade her. They followed her home and videotaped her as soon as she entered the door. Her photos were also taken. They then questioned her whether she was still practicing Falun Gong and recorded her.

Not long after, the police informed Ms. Qian’s family that she had been indicted and she had some paperwork to sign at the Wafangdian Procuratorate. When she refused to comply, the police kept pressuring her and her family.

Fearing that her family would be implicated, especially that her children may lose their jobs, Ms. Qian was forced to sign the indictment documents. The prosecutor still deceived her and her family that everything was fine.

A few days after returning from the procuratorate, Ms. Qian was ordered to sign more documents at the Pulandian Court. Before she went, a family member who had been trying to find connections to resolve her case, came to her home and said the police were planning to arrest her the next day.

While the police didn’t come on the next day, they came a few days later at 7 a.m. on December 29, 2021. They scaled the fence, broke into Ms. Qian’s home, and arrested her. She has been detained incommunicado since. The police didn’t allow her family to visit her, or provide any information about her case status.