(Minghui.org) I am 76 and began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996 at the recommendation of my son. At that time, Falun Dafa was very popular in China and there were group exercise sites everywhere. 

As I was illiterate, I studied the Fa by listening to practitioners reading it during group studies. I also did the exercises together with them. In just one year or so, Master (the founder of Falun Dafa) gave me wisdom and I was able to read Zhuan Falun, the main book of Falun Dafa, on my own. I also saw heavenly scenes in another dimension while doing the meditation. My confidence in the practice became stronger and my life was fulfilling.

After the communist regime launched the persecution in July 1999, I stopped joining group Fa-study and exercise, fearing being targeted. I only occasionally read Dafa books on my own.

In 2014, I had a severe ovarian cyst, and my stomach hurt badly. The doctor performed a pathological biopsy to determine the cause. He mistakenly cut two small openings in my intestines and did not tell us. 

I was sent home after a bowl of porridge for lunch in the hospital. About ten minutes after I got home, my stomach began to hurt unbearably. Once I was rushed back to the hospital, the doctor immediately did an operation to clean up my abdomen and sew up the two holes in the intestines. This operation procedure really made me, an older woman, suffer a lot. Sadly, I did not get better, and the incision from the surgery was never healed. After three or four months in the hospital with no improvement, I had no choice but to go home. 

This situation had lasted two years. One day, my stomach started to hurt badly and I went to the hospital again. Both B-ultrasound and CT were done and no causes for the pain were found. The previous incision had not healed, and the doctor said that any additional operation might not help. He suggested that I just go home to rest. 

Seeing my suffering, my son advised me to begin practicing Dafa again. I immediately realized that Master didn’t give up on me, and was encouraging me to resume practicing through my son. I was very happy and resumed the practice at home. Master purified my body. The incision that had not healed for two years was miraculously healed in days, and the sutures left in my belly during the incision came out by themselves.