(Minghui.org) In 1995, a fortune-teller advised that I had severe gynecological diseases, which I did not believe.

Approaching Death

The next year, I often had a fever. My menstrual period was not on time. Once I did not have it for several months. I went to the hospital for an examination. A doctor said I was overweight, and it indicated something was wrong with my health. After checking on me, she asked me to come again in the afternoon because I had a tumor.

I still remember that day that I had the operation. It was September 16, 1996, a well-known doctor in the city did the operation. They removed a tumor as big as a duck egg. The tumor was black and as hard as a stone. At first, the doctor said it was fine. However, I still had a fever after I got home. The fever lasted for two weeks. One day, my mom went to the hospital to return the hospital gown. The hospital told her that I needed to start chemotherapy.

It turned out the tumor was cancerous. I was shocked, scared, and did not eat and sleep for three days. I was only 33 years old.

I had the second operation. I started chemotherapy after two weeks. My thick hair fell out, and I had to wear a hat for three years. I did not want to see any of my friends.

In the summer of 1997, I had severe sequelae due to chemotherapy. I had a fever very often and vomited at night. I looked iron-gray, and I was dying.

Obtaining the Fa

Life opened a door for me when there seemed no hope. I obtained the Fa in 1997, which changed my life.

I met a boy whose grandmother was a Falun Gong practitioner. She said, “Come and practice Falun Gong with me. I used to have hives and hemiplegia. Now I am so healthy.” I looked at her suspiciously. I believed her story, but I had no confidence in myself as I was dying. However, I still agreed to go to the practice site the next morning.

It was not easy for me to obtain the Fa. I went to the practice site, but I did not want to learn it. The practitioner bought Zhuan Falun, Dafa's main book for me. I accepted it reluctantly, because I did not want to read it somehow.

Twenty days later, I went to Russia for a trip to relax. On the train, I met a woman who practiced another qigong. She badmouthed Dafa when she saw the Dafa book I brought with me. I did not like her, but being influenced by her, I also changed my mind about learning Dafa. She came to my hotel and taught me her qigong. I practiced it with her, but it was of no use.

My health deteriorated quickly. I cried, wondering where my soul would go if I die. Zhuan Falun was on my desk, however I did not read it all.

I did not want to die in Russia, so we finished our travel plan earlier and went back. I could not even sit straight on my way back. I did not let the practitioner know I was at home because I still did not want to learn Dafa. On the third day, she knew I was back and visited me. I suddenly wanted to sleep when she came, so I ask her to wait for me for 10 minutes, and I took a nap for 10 minutes. 

I had a dream during the 10 minutes. In my dream, I saw Master Li (Dafa's founder) slowly float down from the ceiling. The robe on him was fluttering and agile. He came close to me and said, “You have a tumor in your stomach.” He looked at me and disappeared.

I woke up and said, “I saw your Master just now. He said I had a tumor in my stomach. I think I am dying,” I cried loudly. The practitioner said, “Why do you still not believe what I told you. It is your own decision to practice or not.” She left.

I calmed down and thought, “No hospital, medicine, and chemotherapy can save me, and I saw Master. Then, maybe I should give Falun Gong a try since I had no other choice.”

The practitioner was very happy to see me at the practice site the next day. She gave me a picture of Master and a Falun (law wheel) emblem. I saw Master’s image was shining in golden lights. I was excited. I stayed overnight and read Zhuan Falun. I finally knew the true meaning of life. I decided to practice diligently.

Pass the Tribulation

I learned the standing exercise at first. I saw red lights at the practice site. It did not take long for me to feel the Falun in my body. The feeling was extraordinary.

Doing the exercises was very challenging. My legs could not bend, let alone sit cross-legged. It took me a long time to sit cross-legged. I could feel the karma move down from my liver to my left leg. I wanted to insist, but I could not endure the pain.

Master said,

“Some people are afraid of the pain from sitting with the legs crossed, so they uncross their legs and don’t want to continue. Some people cannot bear it anymore after sitting a little longer. Once they take the legs down, their practice is in vain.” (Lecture Four, Zhuan Falun)

One day, I asked Master to give me the courage to finish the exercises. The pain was severe, and I cried. I could feel the pain climb slowly to my knees. This time, I decided to endure the intense pain and eliminate the karma. All of a sudden, I felt the karma was eliminated, and it was not so painful.

Master said,

“The human body is like the annual rings of a tree, whereby each ring contains sickness-karma. So your body must be cleansed from the very center. Were karma to be pushed out all at once, however, you wouldn’t be able to take it, as it would endanger your life. Only a piece or two can be pushed out every once in a while, allowing you to overcome it and pay for your karma through suffering. But this is only that little bit left for you yourself to endure after I have eliminated karma for you.” (“Sickness Karma,”  Essentials for Further Advancement

My physical condition improved gradually from 2002 to 2013. I eliminated the sickness karma from time to time. Sometimes I felt pain and rolled on the bed. Sometimes I could not eat for three days. I knew it was karma owed from my previous lifetimes. I knew the hospital could not help me, so I did not go to the hospital.

One day, I saw some people treating my body while discussing it. They disappeared when they found that I woke up.

In 2013, I passed the last sickness tribulation. Afterward, I felt relaxed, and I experienced the feeling of being healthy!


Jiang Zemin, former head of the CCP, launched the brutal and inhuman persecution in 1999. Many Dafa disciples went to Tiananmen Square and displayed the banner “Falun Dafa is Good,” “Truthfulness-Compassion-forbearance is Good.”

In 2002, I was arrested when I clarified the truth about Dafa. I was detained for 40 days, and my home was ransacked. Master hinted to me of the danger one week before. I dreamed how I was arrested. However, I did not pay attention.

Several months later, I had another dream. In the dream, I was arrested again. I shared the dream with my mother, but she said it was just a dream, so I did not take it seriously, too. A week later, I was arrested at home.

At the police station, they handcuffed me to an iron chair for one night. The next day, they interrogated me. I told them how I obtained the Fa when I was dying. Suddenly, I saw my figure reflected on the wall was as big as the wall. I knew Master was encouraging me.

The next day I was detained for more than one month and then transferred to a forced labor camp for two years. I was forced to do high-intensity labor from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.. Sometimes I was forced to work until 4 a.m. in the morning. 

Clarifying the Truth

I read Master’s recent teachings after returning home. I was touched that Master said Dafa disciples came from high-level dimensions to obtain the Fa representing sentient beings from their world.

Master said,

“For a Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple, personal liberation is not the goal of cultivation: when you came, saving sentient beings was your great aspiration, and that is the responsibility and mission history has bestowed upon you in Fa-rectification. Thus great numbers of beings are to be saved by you.” (“Let Go of Human Attachments and Save the World’s People,”  The Essentials of Diligent Progress VOL. III

I realized that I had a mission of saving people as a disciple. I then went out with a fellow practitioner to clarify the truth.

The fellow practitioner sent forth righteous thoughts for me while I clarified the truth to people. In the beginning, I talked less, but as time passed, I spoke more and more. One day, the fellow practitioner’s husband said she did not come home all night. It turned out she was kidnapped while she told people the truth near her home. I realized I could not be dependent anymore, so I started to tell people the truth by myself.

Now I go out with my mom to clarify the truth. Some people have learned the truth from us. Master encouraged me in a dream. I dreamed that I was flying in the sky with the high mountains underneath. I was like patrolling my world. I realized Master encouraged me to save more people.

One day, I saw a lady who looked like an accountant. I came up and asked in a friendly manner, “ Are you an accountant?” She replied, “ Yes I am. How did you know?” The environment was warm when I told her I could tell it from her elegant presence. I asked her if she knew many people who had quit the CCP to stay safe. She said she received brochures of Falun Gong and asked me if what it says was true. I told her it was true. I further told her the truth of the staged self-immolation in Tiananmen Square; the boulder in Guizhou Province with six Chinese characters that read “The Chinese Communist Party [will] perish” engraved on it.

I told her that heaven would disintegrate the CCP because of the evil things it did and asked her if she was a member. She was and agreed to quit the CCP as soon as possible.

Once a person who looked like an official came over. I asked if he was a Party member, he said yes. I then told him how some high-rank officials were arrested. I said, on the surface, they were arrested because of corruption, but it was because they persecuted Falun Gong. I told him more than 300 million people had quit the CCP and its youth organizations. He agreed to quit the CCP.