(Minghui.org) A Jinzhou City resident died two and a half months after he was arrested for filing a lawsuit against Jiang Zemin and holding the former Chinese dictator responsible for launching the persecution of Falun Gong.

Mr. Wang Yuquan was seized from his home on November 11, 2015 and released on medical parole five days later when he suddenly lost consciousness. The police refused to tell his family what happened in detention that led to his fainting episode.

The 60-year-old man's health kept deteriorating in his final days. Starting on January 28 of this year, he began to vomit blood frequently and drifted in and out of a coma. He passed away on January 30.

Prior to his latest arrest, Mr. Wang had been repeatedly arrested and tortured in the past for refusing to give up his faith in Falun Gong. He filed a criminal complaint against Jiang last July, only to be arrested again and die this January.

Related Reports:I Was Tortured at Jinzhou City Forced Labor CampMr. Wang Yuquan Has Been Incarcerated In the Jinzhou Labor Camp for Over Three Years


In 1999, Jiang Zemin, as head of the Chinese Communist Party, overrode other Politburo standing committee members and launched the violent suppression of Falun Gong.

The persecution has led to the deaths of many Falun Gong practitioners in the past 16 years. More have been tortured for their belief and even killed for their organs. Jiang Zemin is directly responsible for the inception and continuation of the brutal persecution.

Under his personal direction, the Chinese Communist Party established an extralegal security organ, the “610 Office,” on June 10, 1999. The organization overrides police forces and the judicial system in carrying out Jiang's directive regarding Falun Gong: to ruin their reputations, cut off their financial resources, and destroy them physically.

Chinese law allows for citizens to be plaintiffs in criminal cases, and many practitioners are now exercising that right to file criminal complaints against the former dictator.