(Minghui.org) In December 2012, I ran into an acquaintance when I was on a business trip. Ming was in his 20s and was ill at the time. I gave him some informational materials about Falun Dafa, which he gladly accepted. I also spoke to him about the communist regime's persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners, and he agreed to quit the Chinese Communist Party and its affiliated organizations.

A couple of months later, during the Chinese New Year, I saw Ming again. He had lost so much weight that I could barely recognize him. He was constantly coughing and had a high fever. He could barely breathe. Later, he was hospitalized.

Ming really believed in Falun Dafa. He contacted me while he was in the hospital and told me his situation. I could only speak to him via phone calls and messages. I told him to keep listening to Dafa music I had given him and to sincerely recite “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.”

He did so and was discharged from the hospital in less than a month.

We met up later. He said when he was in the hospital and trying to fall asleep one night, he heard wheels squeaking. He thought the nurse was coming to give him a shot and opened his eyes. There was no one there.

He felt that something bad was trying to enter his ears. He became wide awake and immediately recited, “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.” Whatever was digging into his ears disappeared. He believed that “something” was going to take his life. He was amazed at the mighty power of Falun Dafa.

Ming then told me what he couldn't before: He had AIDS. Before he was hospitalized, there had been big tumors on his neck, cheeks, armpits, chest, and legs. Both he and his parents thought that he was dying.

“I would have been dead had you not told me about Falun Dafa and asked me to recite those magical words. The Teacher of Falun Dafa saved me!” he said.

He said that he would always remember, “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.”

His health gradually improved, and all of his symptoms disappeared in a month. He went back to work in March 2013. He told me that he wanted to start practicing Falun Dafa.