(Clearwisdom.net) On December 7, 2011, in the process of conducting the Education Division of the Provincial Forced Labor Bureau's annual exam, officials at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province printed and distributed examination papers containing questions that slandered Falun Gong. Following the principles of Falun Gong, practitioner Lin Yongxu told the truth about the persecution and answered the questions according to what he knows to be correct. This enraged Yu Jiang, head of the No. 3 Division. Around 7:00 p.m. Mr. Lin was summoned to a special room by Yu Jiang. He was tortured on the “stretching bed” for almost two hours. After that, Mr. Lin was continuously shocked with electric batons on his shoulders and inner thighs by several people until 3:00 a.m. the next morning.

The next day, everyone could see that Mr. Lin had been tortured badly. He was limping and was very weak. Two division heads ordered two inmates to watch over him. Mr. Lin had only slightly recovered by the end of December. However, he was still monitored very closely and was not allowed to talk to anyone, especially to other Falun Gong practitioners.

During shower time, we saw many scars left by the electric batons on Mr. Lin’s body. He said, “I was tied very tightly to the bed. My joints felt like they were being pulled apart and broken by the stretching. There was a heart wrenching and bone drilling pain. My clothes were destroyed in the process.”

Mr. Lin Yongxu, in his forties, was born in Yingkuo City, Liaoning Province and is a university graduate. He originally worked as a design engineer for an aircraft manufacturing company in Shenyang City. He now works as an engineer in Zhuhai City Geli Air-conditioner Company. He was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor in Sanshui Forced Labor Camp in Guangdong Province because he practiced Falun Gong.

In February 2009, Mr. Lin Yongxu and his wife Li Shujuan went back to their hometown in Liaoning Province to visit their relatives for the Chinese New Year. After the new year, in order to hurry back to work, they decided to change trains in Beijing because they could not get a direct train to Guangdong Province.

After they bought the train ticket, they decided to look for a hotel to rest. Shortly after they used their identification documents to register, they were arrested by the police. The police did a body search and found three items with Falun Dafa symbols on the couple. They then illegally sentenced Mr. Lin Yongxu to two and a half years of forced labor. During the period of application for appeal, the police transferred him for further persecution to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang City. As for his wife Li Shujuan, she was sent to Zhuhai City. The 610 Office in Zhuhai City took her to a brainwashing center in Sanshui City, Guangdong Province.

On July 17, 2009, Mr. Lin's mother Zhao Lianrong went to Masanjia Labor Camp to visit her son. Soon afterwards, she began receiving threatening calls. She was ordered not to visit her son until November. When she asked for the person’s identity, the other party hung up. When she called back the number, no one answered.

We urge the international community to pay attention to Mr. Lin and Ms. Li's plight.

The persons who directly participated in this persecution:
Yu Jiang: head of No. 3 Division
Wang Wongyu: head of No. 1 Team of No. 3 Division
Wang Fei: head of No. 2 Team
Wang Zuolin: head of No. 2 Team