Bring Jiang Zemin to Justice In the Court of Morality, In the Court of Conscience, and In Courts of Law All Over the World
Heaven's laws are crystal clear, and its justice extends far and wide. A net of justice is closing in: Bring Jiang to Justice!
In the court of morality, in the court of people's conscience, and in the court of law, righteous forces from all over the world are coming together, in public trials, to Bring Jiang to Justice!
For four years, Jiang Zemin has orchestrated and driven a campaign of persecution against over one hundred million Falun Gong practitioners, a campaign of persecution against Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance. The persecution has reached over 60 countries and wrecked the lives and happiness of countless people. More importantly, Jiang's persecution has not stopped at Falun Gong. Through his campaign of persecution and slander against Falun Gong, Jiang is in fact also deceiving and harming people all over the world; he has wreaked havoc upon people's pursuit of higher moral standards, and suppressed people's good conscience -- the damage done to all of human society has been immeasurable.
Falun Gong practitioners outside of China have recently brought lawsuits against Jiang for his crimes against humanity. However, Jiang's trial cannot be limited to the laws and courts of society, because a court judgment is only one of the forms of upholding justice. There are two more powerful, lasting forces of righteousness in human society: conscience and morality. The Court of Conscience and the Court of Morality are even more powerful and instrumental in upholding righteousness and bringing the evil to justice.
The trial against Jiang must be an all-encompassing action, and a collective trial of the evil by all who are upright. Because this persecution brought about by Jiang is attacking basic human morality, conscience, human rights and human lives, justice must be thoroughly restored through corresponding trials in the Court of Morality, Court of Conscience, and Court of Law.
Let us work together to expose the real head of the evil in the world for what he is. Let us call upon every member of the media and the public all over the world, through each of their own unique roles in society, to bring Jiang Zemin to justice with the sense of righteousness and conscience in their own hearts.
- Public trial of Jiang: Out of personal lust for power and driven by ulterior political motives, Jiang places no importance on people's lives. He deceived the world through lies and tightly controlling the media to block news of the SARS outbreak, which led to the spread of SARS in many countries, causing extensive loss of life for people in China and all over the world, as well as huge economic losses.
- Public trial of Jiang: Placing his personal will and desires above the Constitution, Jiang directed all of China's resources and power structure to carry out a policy of state terrorism and genocide against Falun Gong practitioners: "Destroy their reputation, bankrupt them financially and annihilate them physically." This has resulted in millions of innocent Falun Gong practitioners being unlawfully sent to detention centers, forced labor camps, prisons, and mental institutions, where they are subjected to brutal tortures, resulting in countless injuries and even death. Once happy families were torn apart and homes broken, hundreds of millions of families, friends, and colleagues of Falun Gong practitioners, and even their work units were implicated in this persecution. In addition, people all over China have been brainwashed by the lies and hate propaganda against Falun Gong at Jiang's direction.
- Public trial of Jiang: Through lies and manipulation, and capitalizing on the Tiananmen Massacre of June 4, 1989, Jiang seized the position of head of the country. Instead of working for the benefit of the people, he initiated the persecution against Falun Gong -- a peaceful spiritual practice that has brought only benefits to countless people. Blatantly disregarding the Constitution and the rule of law, Jiang ordered the arrest and imprisonment of Falun Gong practitioners first, and then manipulated Congress and the judicial system to create laws to make it a crime to practice Falun Gong. Trampling on basic human rights and the preciousness of human lives, he ordered the torture and imprisonment of innocent practitioners without trial. Through exercising dictatorial power and forming shady alliances, he has turned what should be a people's government into a machine for persecuting the people.
- Public trial of Jiang: For the purpose of carrying out the persecution, Jiang established the "610 Office", an agency of terror specifically targeting Falun Gong that is above the Constitution and the law, all over the country. Applying pressure on all fronts, financial, political, professional and every other facet of daily life, Jiang forced countless Chinese people (from government officials, staff, to ordinary people on the street) to go against their conscience and assist him in the persecution against innocent and kind Falun Gong practitioners. These people, from every segment of society, are also victims of Jiang's paranoia, as their roles in the persecution have left an indelible stain on their conscience and lives.
- Public trial of Jiang: Placing personal interests above those of the nation and of the people, Jiang spent hundreds of millions of Yuan of taxpayers' money to buy a personal luxury airplane and to remodel his ancestral home. He used his power to promote his son to the position of deputy chief of the Chinese Academy of Science, and turned huge amounts of state capital into a personal fortune through embezzlement and illicit deals in the telecommunications industry. As China's dictator, he used one quarter of the nation's financial resources to persecute Falun Gong. For example, stunning amounts of state funds were used on creating and maintaining "610 Offices," detention centers and brainwashing centers throughout China, on using the media to churn out endless streams of propaganda, on mobilizing a large portion of the military, police and prison system, and deploying judicial, diplomatic, cultural, technological, and educational channels to monitor, arrest and persecute Falun Gong practitioners in China and interfere with Falun Gong practitioners abroad. All of this was paid for with Chinese citizens' hard-earned tax money, diverted foreign investments meant for economic development, as well as the illegal fines imposed upon Falun Gong practitioners and their family members, all in order to persecute innocent people and to destroy people's belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance. This not only has placed tremendous pressure on the livelihoods of people throughout China and brought grave consequences to the nation's economic development, but also has dragged foreign countries and investors into this bloody and immoral persecution.
- Public trial of Jiang: For the purpose of sustaining the persecution, Jiang spread deception and hate propaganda to people all over the world through Chinese embassies and consulates, instigating people to keep away from and even to hate Falun Gong, a teaching based upon Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance. He used diplomatic, political, and economic relations to exert pressure in a desperate attempt to stop Falun Gong's spread in the world, as well as to cut off support for Falun Gong from foreign governments, media, organizations and individuals. He even used many special agents and diplomats to interfere with Falun Gong activities outside of China, and to verbally and physically assault Falun Gong practitioners. Jiang's extension of the persecution of Falun Gong to democratic countries has directly undermined the very moral fiber of the democratic world.
- Public trial of Jiang: In order to avoid being exposed and condemned for his vicious actions by the international community, Jiang has not hesitated to sacrifice the best interest and rights of the Chinese people in exchange for other countries' silence regarding the persecution. Using tactics such as diplomatic pressure, political incentives, trade agreements, economic concessions, financial grants, and even ceding territory to buy the silence of governments and organizations; even soliciting active assistance to further his persecution from governments and organizations; Jiang has left stains on the international community and society's conscience.
Through the torture and imprisonment of innocent Falun Gong practitioners, through the slander and hate propaganda against Falun Gong and the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance, through threats and inducements to governments and organizations all over the world, the shameful persecution started and directed by Jiang Zemin has not only destroyed the health and happiness of hundreds of millions of people around the world and led many otherwise good people to commit crimes against their conscience, but has also undermined the basic values, conscience and sense of justice in our society, and consequently has made every person all over the world a victim of his vicious persecution. Every person, every organization, and every government in the world needs to know about Jiang's lies and the harm he has done to them through this persecution. Everyone has the right to bring Jiang to justice in the court of people's hearts according to conscience, morality and law!
As Jiang is pronounced guilty once and again by the courts of law in the human world, the courts of people's hearts and conscience, and the court of morality and justice, the evil is being cleared away in different people's hearts and places.
When the evil is completely cleared away, it will be the moment when sincerity, compassion and justice fully return. All kind people everywhere in the world will deeply benefit from this magnificent public trial to uphold justice and righteousness.