(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Meng Guiying, female, 39, from Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia was tortured to death on January 24, 2003. She passed away from lung infections resulting from brutal force-feeding by the city police officers.

In June 2002, Meng Guiying was kidnapped by police from the Manzhouli City Police Department and illegally detained for a long time, during which she was not allowed family visits. The police used all kinds of base means to force her to give up Falun Dafa cultivation. During her several months of detention, Meng Guiying firmly resisted the persecution and refused to give up "Truthfulness-Compassion- Tolerance." She also protested the illegal persecution with a hunger strike and continuously clarified the truth with great compassion and tolerance. The police force-fed her, and the feeding tube ruptured her lung, causing a lung infection. Meng Guiying was on the verge of death.

In order to escape responsibility, the police asked Meng Guiying's family to pick her up after extorting 5,000 Yuan from them. By this time, Guiying was dying and had difficulty breathing. She could not lie down and had to sit up. She was immediately sent to the city hospital but the physician determined that there was no hope of saving her . On January 23, 2003, the third day of her hospital stay, Meng Guiying passed away at around 6:00 a.m.

The details await further investigation. We call for the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong to pursue the criminals involved in this murder and expose their crimes before the world.

Persons responsible:

Mayors: Rong Tianhou, Hou Yanceng

Deputy chief of City "610 Office:" Ma Ying; division chief: Sun Shouwei

Police department "610 Office:" Wang Qinghai: 86-470-623-3391

Head of the city police department: Chief Zhao and Chief Bai Ruitang

City Police Headquarters: 86-470-626-1050 ext. national security section

City Hospital respiratory and internal division: 86-470-623-4434

City Police Department: 86-470-626-1050