(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zhang Xiaojing, 47 years old, was a physician at the faculty hospital of Tongdianlan Factory in Baiyin, Gansu Province. In August 1996, she began to practice Falun Dafa and benefited from it both mentally and physically. In 1999, when Jiang Zemin's regime began the persecute Falun Gong, she was dismissed by her work unit for practicing it. She was sent to a forced labor camp twice and was detained several times. Her home was ransacked and she had money extorted from her. Ms. Zhang was nearly persecuted to death and her family has been torn apart.

From mid-June until December 2000, Dr. Zhang went to Beijing twice to appeal for Falun Gong by clarifying the truth. Because of that, she suffered three years of inhuman persecution in places such as Qinghe Detention Center in a Beijing suburb, Lingyuan Detention Center in Liaoning Province, Gansu Province Forced Labor Camp, and Pingantai Women's Forced Labor Camp in Gansu Province.

1. Illegal Detention for Validating Falun Dafa in Beijing

In the middle of June of 2000, Zhang Xiaojing went to Beijing to validate Dafa in Tiananmen Square. She was detained at Qinghe Detention Center in a Beijing suburb. Two days later, in the middle of the night, she was secretly transferred to a newly-built detention center in Tianjin City. Later on she was sent to Baiyin City Detention Center for 56 days. She had three thousand yuan extorted from her.

Near the end of December 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal again. She was detained at Lingyuan City Detention Center in Liaoning Province for two months and was then transferred to a local detention center, where she was detained for one month. She had nearly five thousand yuan extorted from her.

2. Dr. Zhang Was Sent to Gansu Forced Labor Camp, Breaking up Her Family

On March 15, 2001, Zhang Xiaojing was sentenced to one year of forced labor and was sent to Gansu Province Forced Labor Camp. Six months later, her husband believed the CCP's evil lies and was under all kinds of pressure from different directions. He could not endure it any more and asked for a divorce. The evil had broken up her once happy and peaceful family.

When Dr. Zhang was first sent to the forced labor camp, she was forced to memorize the prison rules. She was made to stand for a long time and to watch fabricated TV programs slandering Falun Gong. The guards forced her and other practitioners to do work counting chopsticks, whitening Baihe, cleaning cement bags, peeling soy beans, etc. The guards mistreated the practitioners with extended work hours.

The practitioners countered the persecution and shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" The guards handcuffed all of them for two weeks or longer. Some practitioners' handcuffs penetrated into their skin and their bones were exposed. It was unbearable to see. The guards and others were used to it.

In April 2002, Ms. Zhang was released after her sentence was extended by a month.

3. Dr. Zhang Xiaojing Was Sentenced to Forced Labor for a Second Time

Three months after Dr. Zhang was released in the middle of July, she was reported and detained for over a month and then sentenced to two years of forced labor. She was sent to Pingan Women's Forced Labor Camp.

In the forced labor camp, she suffered countless acts of torture. In order to "transform" the practitioners, the guards used electric batons and hung practitioners in various positions. The guards told some drug addict inmates to viciously torture them. They verbally abused practitioners using filthy language and tongue-lashings and brutally tortured them both physically and mentally.

The guards hung practitioners on the door frame using a rope that tied their hands behind their the backs. They stuffed smelly socks into the practitioners' mouths and tortured them like this for over four hours at a time.

Once, the guards forced practitioners to peel soy beans from 6 a.m. until after 10 p.m. The guards then complained that they had not finished the job after such a long day.

Once when they were peeling rouhuhu in the yard, Zhang Xiaojing saw a practitioner running away from the labor camp, unable to endure the abuse. Three days later, that practitioner was illegally arrested and sent back to the camp. It was said that the police brutally beat that practitioner. Dr. Zhang saw that several people carried that practitioner out with his arms hanging limp. After returning to the cell, the practitioner was beaten again. The next day, he died with wounds all over his body.

The guards would not allow practitioners to use the restroom, even when working in the fields or when they were menstruating. Later, this forced labor camp was moved to Gansu Province Women's Forced Labor Camp. On the surface, it looked like a garden with nice facilities. However, inside the forced labor camp, it was terrifying and filled with murderous intentions. The guards often ordered practitioners to have physical checkups and to undergo lab tests and electrocardiograms. People realized why these tests were ordered after seeing the news of organ harvesting for profit.

After suffering three years of forced labor, Dr. Zhang was released. Looking back and thinking about those practitioners who had their organs harvested and those still being persecuted, we hope that all practitioners who have been persecuted can expose the evil and stop this persecution. All detained practitioners must be released!