(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Mr. Hao Wanchun lived at the Xinli Mine Compound in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. After he went to Beijing to validate Dafa in 2001, the local police arrested him and sent him directly to the Xinli Mine Hospital where he died. The details await further investigation. Another older practitioner named Cui, from the Xinli Mine, also died from persecution.

Practitioner Ms. Liu Junying, 55, lived in Group 6, Committee 31, Gongren Village, Dongshan District, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province. Before practicing Falun Dafa she was very sick and had difficulty swallowing food. She completely recovered after she started practicing. On July 20, 1999 she was abducted and sent to the district brainwashing class where she was savagely tortured and brainwashed with slandering propaganda. She wrote a guarantee statement against her conscience, which made her upset and depressed afterwards. She suffered a relapse of her old illnesses, but was not released from the labor camp until she was at the brink of death. She passed away soon afterwards, on November 28, 2003.

Practitioner Mr. Wang Quanjin, 64, lived in Xujia Village, Jiahe Town, Pulandian, Dalian City, Liaoning Province. He suffered from Hepatitis B for more than two decades, had high blood pressure, and had also had a stroke. All of his illnesses disappeared without any medical intervention after he started practicing Falun Dafa. In 2000 his daughter was arrested and held for over 20 days for persisting in Dafa practice. In 2002 his wife was arrested for delivering truth clarification materials. Officers from the police station and the 610 Office ransacked his home. They took Dafa books and truth clarification materials. His daughter left home to avoid additional persecution, and his son-in-law tried to protect his wife while she got away. He was convicted of "obstructing public affairs" and was illegally detained for seven days. Of the six members of his family, only he and his nine-year-old nephew were left at home. The police dispatched officers to arrest his daughter. Between 2000 and 2004, officers from the police station and the local government often harassed and threatened Mr. Wang at home, which caused him great distress. He passed away on November 5, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Li Guiping, 57, was a retired employee from the Yinli Company in Jinan City, Shandong Province. She went to Beijing in 2000 to validate Dafa and was subsequently sent to a custody center where she was brainwashed with vicious, slanderous propaganda. She had a relapse of her old illness and passed away in October 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Ma Suzhen, 84, lived in Xingguo Village, Gucheng Town, Dingxing Town, Baoding City, Hebei Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998 and was miraculously cured of numerous illnesses. Her son-in-law went to Beijing to validate Dafa in 2000, and was arrested and detained, then sent to a brainwashing class. Her daughter was abducted many times and was sent to the town government. She was brutally tortured and extorted of a total of 10,000 yuan. Her five sons are not Dafa practitioners and were afraid of the persecution. They did not allow her to study the Fa or do the exercises when she stayed with them. She showed symptoms of a stroke in October 2000 and passed away on January 23, 2001.

Practitioner Mr. Huo Hongen, 69, lived in Qingyuan County, Hebei Province. He was freed from all illnesses after he started practicing Dafa in 1995. In late 2000, officers from the county Comprehensive Administration Office arrested and savagely beat him, and held him for 17 days. They extorted 4,000 yuan from him. After he returned home the persecutors often harassed him, ransacked his home, and intimidated him in the middle of the night. On September 25, 2004 a group of police officers went to harass him. He suffered a brain hemorrhage on September 26 and he passed away on November 27, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Tian Chunhua, 55, lived in Baoding City, Hebei Province. She previously suffered from heart disease, high blood pressure and pain in her legs. All of these symptoms disappeared after she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, she was psychologically traumatized, and her work unit asserted great pressure on her. She passed away in 2000.

Practitioner Ms. Zhen Minru, 67, lived in Wangdu County, Baoding City, Hebei Province. She could not take care of herself before she practiced Falun Dafa, but all of her illnesses disappeared after she started practicing. In 2000, she did the Dafa exercises in Tiananmen Square. Police arrested her and extorted 2,000 yuan in cash. She went to Beijing in 2001 to validate Dafa. Her younger daughter was illegally detained and sent to a forced labor camp, and her older daughter stayed away from home for over one year to avoid being persecuted. Her sons-in-law were illegally detained many times. The authorities often harassed and threatened her at home. She suffered physically and mentally, and passed away on September 24, 2004.

Practitioner Mr. Shan Wanchang, 61, lived in Cuijia Village, Chenshi Town, Shenzhou City, Hebei Province. He benefited tremendously after he started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he was twice detained at the Chenshi Town Police Station. Officers ransacked his home and extorted money from him. They beat and tortured him numerous times, and forced him to write a guarantee statement. He passed away on February 20, 2004.

Practitioner Ms. Shen Yingxia, 32, lived in Cuizhuang Village, Wangdu County, Baoding City, Hebei Province. She began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997 and went to Beijing to validate Dafa on July 20, 1999. She was illegally held in Heibao Town for nine days, during which time she was not allowed to study the Fa or do the exercises. She had a relapse of her old illness and passed away in 2002.

Practitioner Mr. Lv Yuchen, 71, lived in Xinji City, Hebei Province. He was deprived of his cultivation environment after July 20, 1999. In addition, he endured the emotional burden caused by persecution of his family. He passed away in September 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Yan Shumiao, 66, lived in Xinji City, Hebei Province. After July 20, 1999 she lost her regular cultivation environment, so she could no longer share with fellow practitioners. In addition to enduring the persecution, she had a relapse of her old illness and passed away in January 2002.

Practitioner Ms. Zhen Yiguang, 58, lived in Yushu City, Jilin Province. She passed away in April 2003 due to severe persecution. The details are currently unclear.

Practitioner Ms. Zhang Jiufen, 86, lived in Yushu City, Jilin Province. She passed away in January 2004. The details are unclear.


Practitioner Mr. Li Guofu, 61, lived in Jinchang City, Gansu Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1999. On January 27, 2000, his wife, Zhang Shumei, was illegally detained until February 27, past the Chinese New Year. During this period Li Guofu was depressed, and his health declined. In 2002 his wife was again abducted. The persecutors slapped her face, tortured her, and held her for six months. During this time, Li Guofu nearly suffered a mental collapse, and his health declined even further. Police officers often harassed him and ransacked his home. He passed away on November 30, 2004. After she was released, Zhang Shumei was overwhelmed with grief from her husband's death. The police often harassed her, and tried to force her to write guarantee statements and sign documents renouncing Dafa. They prevented her from living a normal life.

Kang Jian, Jinchang City Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Committee deputy secretary in Gansu Province, Li Chenglong, deputy mayor of Jinchang City, Wang Duomin, head of the Jinchang City People's Congress and former secretary of the Jinchang City Politics and Law Committee, and Li Shengwei, secretary of the Jinchang City Politics and Law Committee were the main persons in charge of the Jinchang City political and legal system. They were also the heads of the 610 Office. They have continually attacked and slandered Falun Dafa, and have abducted and detained practitioners, and sent them to forced labor camps and prisons.

Related work units:

Yongchang County Police Department in Jinchang City, Gansu Province head: 86-935-7522175
Deputy head: 86-935-7524960, 86-935-7524141, 86-935-7525210
Political head: 86-935-7522670
(From http://minghui.ca/mh/articles/2005/5/13/101712.html)

Practitioner Ms. Tian Guifang lived in Xiaozhaizi Village, Chengyang District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province. After she began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, she was cured of severe high blood pressure and many other illnesses.

On July 20, 1999, the authorities destroyed the peaceful environment in which she practiced Dafa. Her niece, Jiang Jing, went to appeal many times, and was brutally persecuted by officials from the Chengyang Town government. In March 2000, Jiang Jing went to Beijing to clarify the truth but was abducted and detained by officials from the Chengyang Town government. She was held in the basement of the Xinyuan Hotel in Chengzi for six months, during which time she was ruthlessly tortured.

In October 2000, Xin Nuoming, the newly appointed Politics and Law Committee secretary for Chengyang Town, along with members of the Xiaozhaizi Village Committee, went to arrest her niece Jiang Jing. Tian Guifang begged the perpetrators to spare Jiang Jing, but they ignored her pleas.

They abducted Jiang Jing and sent her to a mental hospital. She clarified the truth about Dafa to the hospital staff and explained to them that the Dafa practitioners are innocent people being wrongfully persecuted, and that persecutors would be punished according to their deeds. However, the head of the hospital, along with Party head Ding and other hospital staff went against their professional ethics. They pinned Jiang Jing to the floor and injected her with drugs used to treat psychotics. Several minutes later the drugs took effect and Jiang Jing felt her heart race. She felt an inexplicable fear as her vision blurred. She could not sit still, and her mouth was dry. This physical torture and mental abuse lasted for about a month before Jiang Jing escaped from the hospital.

In order to arrest her again, officers often went to her home in the middle of the night. Tian Guifang fell ill from countless harassment, severe mental pressure, and disruption of the environment in which she practiced Dafa. She was hospitalized in 2001.

On July 20, 2003, Jiang Jing went to Tiananmen Square and shouted, "Falun Dafa is good." She clarified the truth to a man, possibly a plainclothes police officer, and was arrested. Officers from the Chengyang District and from the Chengyang Town government sent her to the Wangcun Women's Prison in Zibo City to be held for three years. With powerful righteous thoughts she held an 80-day hunger strike and broke free from the labor camp, but was compelled to stay away from home to avoid further persecution.

Tian Guifang practiced Dafa at home but did not study the Fa well. The evil took advantage of her gaps and persecuted her. She passed away on April 7, 2005 at the age of 86.