When My Son Stuck His Finger into a Rotating Fan
(Minghui.org) An astonishing incident involving my three-year-old son convinced me that he was protected by Falun Dafa. One day in the summer of 2015, my wife and son were visiting her family. A fan was on in the living room. My father-in-law dozed off while he watched my son play. No one else was in the room.
My father-in-law was suddenly awakened by a clanking sound. When he opened his eyes he saw that my son’s right index finger was stuck in the fan, which stopped the blades from rotating. The fan made the clanking sound because the blades were suddenly stopped. My father-in-law leaped out of his chair and ran over. By that time my son had pulled his finger out. Grandpa only found a light scratch on his finger, but it wasn’t bleeding.
My wife hurried in. When she saw his finger was fine, she told her father, “Master protected him!” Her father was amazed and said, “Indeed, Master has protected him!” My son said he was just curious and wondered what would happen if he stuck his finger into the fan. The fan is well made with heavy, sharp blades. His little finger would certainly have been chopped off if Master had not protected him.
When my wife told me what happened, I said I wouldn’t have believed it if she and her father hadn’t seen it. My finger would have been chopped off or been seriously injured if I stuck it in, much less my son’s small finger! It’s amazing that his finger didn’t bleed or even swell up. The small scratch disappeared soon afterwards.
My wife said that my son asked her to pay their respect to Master earlier that day. The incident happened two hours later. We are filled with gratitude to Master. We shared my son’s experience with our relatives. Through this experience they also understood the power of Falun Dafa.