(Minghui.org) I began to practice Falun Dafa in 1996 and am now 86 years old. I have come a long way in my cultivation. I would like to share something miraculous that happened to me in December 2012. I was transporting firewood to my home on a plow when the plow suddenly flipped over. I was pinned down with my head wedged under the plow.

I lost consciousness right away. Other villagers saw me and called for an ambulance. I was taken to the country hospital. Seeing that I was in extremely critical condition, the doctor left me in the hallway, fearing I’d die if I were put in the ward. 

I was in a coma for three days and two nights. Because my death seemed imminent, the doctor eventually began to pay very little attention to me. When I was just about to take my last breath, Lunyu (“On Dafa”) appeared in my mind. Then my main consciousness began to recite it word for word. When I was only halfway through, I regained consciousness. 

My family quickly informed the doctor that I’d come to. I couldn’t recognize anyone, however, nor could I utter a word. I was in a vegetative state and didn't even know I was in the hospital. The doctor in charge told my family that I would either die or be confined to bed for the rest of my life. Twenty days later, with no further examinations or treatment, I was discharged, as they said my condition was hopeless. 

When my family first took me home and put me in bed, I couldn’t even turn over. When my relatives and friends came to visit, they all looked at me strangely. They said that I must have accumulated great virtue either this lifetime or the lifetime before, which was why I’d even survived such an accident. I told them that it was Master Li who’d saved me. 

I was bedridden for four months, and my daughter-in-law took care of me. Afterward, I was much more clear-headed and could move around. That is, I gradually managed to sit up, then get out of bed, then stand up, and eventually walk a few steps. 

I said to my husband, “You spent tens of thousands of yuan on medical care, but it didn’t help. If Master hadn’t been looking after me, I wouldn’t have survived. I am determined to continue practicing Falun Dafa; that is the only thing that can help me. Please do not interfere with me and just show your support.”

From then on, I listened to Master Li Hongzhi’s audio lectures. When I wasn’t steady when I stood up, I’d lean on something or sit down. To do the sitting meditation, I started with 10 minutes, extended it to 15, then to 20 minutes. The duration got longer day by day. I could feel that Master was watching over me at all times and purifying my body. I was improving every day. A month later, I could manage to do all five of the Falun Dafa exercises. 

After four months, I could manage to do some chores. Six months later, I could go up the mountain and chop firewood, cut the grass, and so on. From the time I returned home from the hospital until now, I haven’t had any injections, taken any medications, or received any other type of treatment. Whenever I was awake, I recited Master’s Fa

Dafa saved and transformed me! I recovered completely and was back to normal. I even took out the discharge papers from the hospital which read: “She is in very critical condition and will either die or remain in a vegetative state if she survives.” 

A year later, I returned to the country hospital to see the doctor who’d treated me after the accident. I asked him to first review my prior records: the CT scan, ultrasound, and so on. The tests showed that my brain was damaged, which impacted my optic nerve. As a result, I was blind in my right eye. My spine was fractured, and so were my pelvis and thigh. 

The doctor looked at those results over and over. I had fully recovered from everything. He couldn’t believe that the person standing in front of him was the same person he’d deemed to be in critical condition, much more likely to die than to live. I had fully recovered from everything.