(Minghui.org) After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong (also called Falun Dafa) on July 20,1999, I was persecuted, and forced to leave my hometown in Northwest China, because I wouldn't give up my faith. I moved to a small city in southern China, got a job, got married, and lived there for 15 years. It has been 10 years since I connected with local practitioners and integrated my cultivation into the Fa rectification. I decided to go back to my hometown in late 2017, and asked my mother to live with me.

When I entered the train station with my ticket and ID, I was taken to the train security office. The police searched my body, checked my luggage, and confiscated my copy of Zhuan Falun, the main book of Falun Dafa, two MP3 players, a tablet, and some Dafa amulets. I told them that what they were doing was illegal, and I clarified the truth to them.

At least 12 officers were there listening to what I said. Many of them knew very little about Dafa, and few had interacted with a Falun Dafa practitioner before. I kept telling them the facts about Falun Dafa, and the persecution. They became more and more polite, and asked questions about the Dafa exercises. I let them read some of Zhuan Falun. After they understood the facts, they stopped saying things against Dafa. In the meantime, a few undercover officers came in and wanted to interrogate me. I didn't cooperate with them.

They took my cell phone and keys, and went to my home to coerce my wife, who didn’t cultivate. They confiscated personal belongings including Dafa books, a printer, a computer, office supplies, etc. They were there from noon until nine in the evening.

I was later taken to a detention center. The next morning, the cell head asked me, “What did you do wrong?” I said, “I practice Falun Gong.” He gently said, “Dafa is good.” I suddenly realized that the sentient beings here were waiting for me. Master asked me to talk with people about Falun Dafa wherever I go.

The cell head had been sentenced to death but was given a reprieve, and detained for over three years. He was the longest detainee in that facility. Since he had been here for so long, he had a bad temper, and had physically attacked several people. The guard asked me, “Are you afraid of him? If so, I can transfer you to another cell?” I said, “I’m a practitioner and have protection from Master Li. Everyone I meet is because of a predestined relationship.”

I told the cell head about Falun Dafa, suggested that he not give up on himself, and that he sincerely recite “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.” He not only did what I told him, but also told others to do the same. The loud reciting voices could be heard in other cells. Others in our cell wanted to learn the sitting meditation. The cell head even achieved tranquility for a while. He said he saw another him sitting in front of him.

I helped them quit the CCP. Soon blessings came to the men. In less than a month, the cell head's sentence was reduced, three people were transferred to a prison, and they left happily because it’s said that the conditions in that prison were much better than here. Another prisoner was acquitted of all charges. Several prisoners who committed Internet crimes were also released after quitting the CCP. One month later, I was the only one left in that cell.

The guard once said to everyone, “Once this person (pointing at me) leaves, this cell could be closed.” He said that if all people in the cell left in one month, which had never happened in this detention center since it was built more than 20 years ago, it would be a miracle.

At the one month deadline, I asked, “Why have I not been released?” The guard said that there was a one week checking period. I was transferred to another cell that he was in charge of. In the last three days I was there, the people in that cell also learned the truth about Falun Dafa. Most quit the CCP, and I was acquitted of the charges against me. Some prisoners were released one after another.

While I was detained for ten days, an official from Beijing was scheduled to visit the detention center, which made the detention center staff busy for several days. They picked my cell as the one to be inspected. I thought, “Isn't this Master’s arrangement for me to spread the Fa? I sent righteous thoughts, and asked Master to help me to properly utilize this opportunity.”

The inspection occurred as scheduled and a large group of people came. There were photographers, inspectors, and visitors. At least 20 people. They inspected the outdoor area first, then came to my cell. Everyone was silent. The guard called out the rules, and we sat neatly on the floor. The official turned around, suddenly pointed at me, and asked, “When did you enter the center? What crime did you commit?” I answered in a loud voice, “I came here on X day of X month, X year. I practice Falun Dafa. Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good. How are you officer?” The official was stunned and asked, “What day did you arrive?” I repeated the date. A reporter was filming. The official didn't say anything more and went to check other parts of the center. The guard turned back to me with a big smile and said, “You did really well.”

I later heard that the head of the detention center was scared about my interaction with the inspector. However the detention center received a high score. I thought it was a blessing from Dafa.

When I was released, people in the cell sincerely asked me, “Can you ask your Master to bless us?” The guard also said he felt sad about my leaving. I told him the facts about Dafa. He agreed that Dafa is good, and recited “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good” every time we saw each other. He didn’t quit the CCP however.

I safely returned home. My family, co-workers, and fellow practitioners had been expecting me to be released for a long time. I am grateful for the protection of our great and benevolent Master. I would like to thank my fellow practitioners for helping me.

My work was not affected by my extended absence (most of my colleagues know that I practice Falun Dafa and are supportive). Once again thank you Master.

Looking back at this experience, I realize that the detention was caused by an attachment. Some time ago, I was excited about the progress of my practice and Fa study, and thought, “If I keep on that way, I won’t even be afraid of going to evil places.”

Compassionate Master used the arrangement of the old forces to save sentient beings. But we should always keep righteous thoughts, believe in Master and Dafa, and do what Master wants us to do.