(Minghui.org) Before I practiced Falun Dafa, I had to retire from my job for health reasons. Among my many ailments, I suffered from congenital heart disease and rheumatism.

I came across the book Falun Gong, the introductory book of the cultivation practice Falun Dafa, in September 1995. When I saw Teacher Li Hongzhi’s photo in the book, I felt as if I had seen him somewhere before. Then I remembered I had seen him in a dream.

In the dream, I went to a monastery and saw three queues in the hallway. I joined the first queue. When it was my turn, the nun picked up her notebook and left. The same thing happened after I joined the second and then the third line, until I was the only one left in the hall. I walked out to a cobbled path and saw a tall man in a white suit smiling at me. It was Teacher Li. I realized that he was my master and that was why the nuns did not accept me.

I was very touched when I saw Teacher's photo, so I read the book in one go. I was so amazed and realized that this was what I was looking for.

I have four sisters and a younger brother, and all have their own families and many other relatives. My mother, my eldest sister, and her two daughters also started to practice Falun Dafa soon after I did.

Escaping a Fire

My cousin accepted a job in my kindergarten after she was laid off from another job. She was an atheist, but she listened to Master's audio lectures in Guangzhou and changed a bit.

The power went out in one of the classrooms. My cousin checked the electrical box on the second floor and saw that a wire had broken. She said she could fix it. When she was working on it, a big fireball erupted, rolled down the stairway into a classroom, and disappeared in 30 seconds. Yet no one was hurt.

This incident caused a big stir in my kindergarten. Many people witnessed this incident and believed that they were saved by the power of Dafa. Some of the parents, other teachers, and my cousin all started to practice Falun Dafa after this incident.

Practicing Dafa after Trying Three Times

My eldest sister was 22 years old at the beginning of the Cultural Revolution. At that time she was a primary school principal. She was maligned as a capitalist and paraded down the street because she was beautiful. After that she was mentally unsettled and bitter. She was restored to her position in 1976, but she still nagged all the time.

Her husband was a deputy director of our local police department. He supported us practicing Falun Dafa after he saw my mother and me regain our health and his wife start taking life easier.

In 1996, he told us not to do the exercises in a certain park because the government was secretly investigating practitioners. He was reassigned to the traffic-control department before the persecution of Falun Dafa started in 1999. Master arranged this, I believe, because his department was in charge of persecuting practitioners.

He had three emergencies because of a heart problem. My sister told him that only Master could save him and asked him to practice Falun Dafa. So he did the sitting meditation multiple times and was discharged from the hospital on his fourth day there. He stopped practicing several days later, however. Then he practiced for seven days in the hospital before he was discharged again. He practiced more than 10 days in the hospital before he was discharged in 2011 for the same heart problem.

This time my sister told him that he had to decide whether or not he wanted to genuinely cultivate Falun Dafa. So he decided to practice wholeheartedly, and he no longer had any heart problems from then on.

Another Sister Became a Practitioner

My second sister was the director of the District Education Bureau. I gave her a copy of Zhuan Falun in 1995. She read it and changed her behavior for the better, although she did not start to practice. However, she refused to accept gifts and bribes at work.

It was like what Master said: “...and hope that if after the class you cannot follow this Dafa to practice cultivation, you will at least be a good person. This will benefit our society.” (Zhuan Falun)

I wanted to buy a photocopy machine to copy truth-clarification materials in 2000. It cost 50,000 yuan. I only had 20,000 yuan and other practitioners could not contribute. I was quite destitute at that time, so my second sister gave me the money without hesitation.

She survived an accident soon after. It was very cold in early 2001 and snow piled up on the ground. A big icicle broke off the roof of the building just as she was leaving. The icicle struck her neck and pierced the collar of her coat. It left a large wound on her neck, but, other than that, she was fine. She started to practice Falun Dafa soon after.

My Younger Sister Recovered from Illnesses

My younger sister provided our local practitioners with a room at the warehouse where she worked to store the papers and other items we needed to produce Falun Dafa materials in 2000. Through her network of contacts, she arranged for homeless and destitute practitioners to stay in spare hospital wards. Several practitioners stayed there for months in 2001.

When I was arrested in 2007, she was implicated (officials frequently fall back on the communist policy of implication) and arrested, too, but she was released soon after.

She contracted hepatitis B when she was in her 20s, which was thought to be incurable. She became unemployed when she wasn't yet 30. Her husband passed away several years later, and she had to raise her son by herself. Her life turned around, however, after my mother and I started to practice Falun Dafa.

She soon got a job in a welfare home and had a steady income. When her employer for all the staff to have physicals, she started to worry. But she believed what Master said: “...with one person practicing, the whole family benefits” (Teaching the Fa at the Fa Conference in Australia).

She also thought that she might have recovered from hepatitis B because her mother and sisters practiced Falun Dafa. Tests showed that she had indeed recovered from that disease, as well as from a herniated lumbar disc, gastritis, and an irregular heartbeat.

She filed a criminal complaint against Jiang Zemin, the former head of the communist regime, in 2015.

Falun Dafa Gave My Brother a Second Life

My brother was very supportive of us practicing Falun Dafa. He helped us produce Dafa materials and even distributed Dafa brochures.

He was implicated by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) when I was detained in 2007 and held for 20 days. A police officer extorted several thousand yuan from him, but my brother never complained.

After I was released from prison in 2012, he continued to help me do Dafa work. He also asked his classmates to withdraw from the Party, and he even filed a criminal complaint against Jiang.

He suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in February 2016. He was unable to talk and was partially paralyzed on the right side of his body. I asked him to recite, “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.”

The doctors found bleeding in his brain and said he needed to be operated on immediately. One doctor said that he might end up in a vegetative state after the operation.

My mother and sisters know that the power of Falun Dafa is boundless. We also know that Master has the final say. So we started to send righteous thoughts and asked Master to save him.

He had two surgeries that lasted 10 hours. We had him listen to Master's Fa seven days after his operation. The next CT scan showed that he'd recovered from the hemorrhaging, proving yet again that Master’s Dafa is benevolent and all-encompassing.