(Minghui.org) At the end of 2016, I almost died four times in two months because my heart disease and other ailments had recurred. With nothing left to lose, I started to practice Falun Dafa again. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say that only Falun Dafa can save lives.

I came from a village and am 55 years old. I started to practice Falun Dafa in June 1998 because I'd never found a cure for my health problems. After practicing Dafa, my diseases disappeared, and I regained my health.

Then Jiang Zemin started the persecution of Falun Dafa in July 1999, and countless practitioners were persecuted and put in jail. There was no more group Fa study, no more group exercises. I started to slack off and finally gave up practicing.

On May 28, 2015, my heart disease recurred. My heart often raced, occasionally stopped, or beat irregularly. I also had angina. I had to take medicine every day just to stay alive. I spent more than 2000 yuan a month on drugs. Every time I had an attack, I had to take 8 pills, although the normal dose is 4 pills. Every time I regained consciousness, I was so weak that I couldn't move. It was pure torture, and I thought I'd rather die.

In the last two months of 2016, I almost died 4 times. My home is in a low-lying area, and every time I went up a hill, I had to take 2 pills to protect my heart. Just that little change in altitude and the effort of climbing could bring on an attack.

I spent over 60,000 yuan looking for a cure, but nothing worked. In December, a senior practitioner came to see me. She encouraged me, “Your situation couldn't be any worse. Why don't you practice Falun Dafa again? Only Falun Dafa can save you.”

I believed what she said and stopped taking the pills then and there. Three days after I started to do the exercises, I went out to collect firewood. It would have been “mission impossible” even 3 days before. So incredible.

When I was planting cotton, something amazing happened. Because the field was irregular, we had to draw lines with ropes 145 meters long before we could plant. My friend Xie from a neighboring village helped me fix the ends of the ropes. Following the line of the rope, Xie would dig a hole, and I would drop fertilizer into the hole.

Because he was hard of hearing, I had to run back and forth many times. After 3 hours, I was so tired that I felt an attack coming on. My heart beat very fast, it hurt, and I couldn't breathe. I called out, “Master, help me! Master, help me! Master, help me!” Immediately I felt better. Usually, I had to take 8 pills, and I would pass out for a while before I could breathe again. This time, it only took a second. Unbelievable. After that, I was more steadfast in my faith in Falun Dafa and Master.

One day in 2017 when I was fertilizing the cotton field, I sprained my right ankle. It swelled up and turned black and blue. My first thought was: “My ankle is hurt really badly. I should go to the hospital.” Then I realized that was not my thought and that I should deny it. Although it hurt, I decided not to worry about it.

The next day, I continued to fertilize the cotton field as if nothing had happened. The bruise on my ankle faded day by day. On the fourth day, it was totally gone.