(Minghui.org) My husband and I were arrested at our home in August 2011 and sentenced to five years in prison for possessing Falun Gong materials. Soon after our release on August 29, 2016, the local police asked us to report to the police station on the morning of March 22, 2017.

Two female police officers sat down with us and wrote down our current address first. Before they started talking, I initiated the conversation by telling them my stories:

I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996. Our teacher taught us to conduct ourselves based on the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

The restroom at my workplace was not maintained and the sanitary conditions were horrible. No one at work was willing to step up to take care of it even if paid. I knew that as a Dafa practitioner, I should be a good person, so I volunteered to clean the restroom. I did it for the next ten years.

I worked at a printing factory. According to company policy, every piece of printing materials allocated to each worker was to be logged, and the unused materials were to be inventoried and returned to the warehouse. However, I and several Dafa practitioners were not restricted by this policy, as our supervisors had extraordinary trust in us.

Ever since I started practicing Dafa, I have enjoyed great health and never needed to see a doctor. I never needed to seek reimbursement from my employer for the medical services I was entitled to, thereby saving a lot of money for the company.

After the persecution of Falun Dafa started in July 1999, my husband and I went to Beijing to speak out for Falun Dafa, and were arrested. We were sentenced to labor camp terms. Our daughter was just a teenager at the time, but had to earn money to survive by collecting recyclable beer bottle caps.

The two policewomen were absorbed in my stories and kept listening as I continued to tell them about my five years in prison.

I was arrested again when I was cooking dinner at home on the evening of August 29, 2011. The police searched my home and confiscated my computer, printer, printing paper, and blank DVD discs. When my husband came home from work, he was arrested as well. We were taken to the city detention center while I was just wearing slippers and long underwear.

After months in the detention center, we were both sentenced to five years in prison. I was taken to Shenyang City Women's Prison, and my husband was taken to Jinzhou City Prison, which I was not notified of, but found out later myself.

The first day in the women's prison, the guards took me to the hospital for a medical exam. In front of half a dozen males, a male guard suddenly pulled my bra off and everyone in the room was grinning, looking at my naked body.

As I was talking, tears rolled down my cheeks. I noticed that the two officers were still listening as tears filled their eyes.

I then explained to them that Falun Dafa has spread around the world and benefited countless people. Only in China has the practice been persecuted, and officials who were heavily involved in the persecution have recently been receiving justice in the form of corruption charges. I told them that the tide seems to be turning.

The two officers soon ended the questioning session, saying only, “You are free to go. Let us see you out.” They then walked with me all the way to the gate of the police station.