(Minghui.org) Cultivation practice is serious. Many tribulations that we encounter are actually tests that examine how we view Falun Dafa, and how sincere we are with the practice.

Below are two stories that happened in my area.

Kidney Stones

Mei felt uncomfortable in 2013. After an examination, a doctor concluded it as kidney stones. “One of your kidneys is no longer working, and the other one is filled with kidney stones,” the doctor announced, “We have to schedule asurgery very soon.”

Mei was hospitalized and waiting for the surgery. Several practitioners heard about this and went to visit her.

After sharing understandings with Mei, one practitioner asked her if she truly believed in Master. “Of course I do,” Mei replied without hesitation. “In fact, it is my family who sent me here. For me, I know Master's arrangement and I do not worry about my health at all.”

Later that day, Mei felt her abdomen was uneasy and she went to the bathroom many times. When checking her that evening, the doctor was surprised that Mei's abdominal swelling disappeared, “What happened? You look like a different person now.”

Two days later Mei was released home and she has been fine since then.

Stomach Cancer

Xie began to practice Falun Dafa a long time ago. After the persecution started in 1999, she stopped because of fear. Later she was diagnosed with stomach cancer, which made her resume practicing.

Besides studying the Fa, she put lots of effort into telling people the facts of Falun Dafa and the suppression in China. Gradually she looked healthier and more energetic.

About two years ago, however, Xie somehow worried about the stomach cancer again. She checked online and looked it up in reference books, thinking her situation was very similar to symptoms described for the illness.

After being hospitalized and examined thoroughly, she was told her health was just fine. So she was released and returned home.

The same practitioner who visited Mei came to Xie asking if she truly believed in Master. Xie replied yes and she would follow Master's arrangements. But after that practitioner left, Xie told a third practitioner, “To be honest, I am not sure what I just said was what is really in my mind.”

The next day, Xie passed away.