(Minghui.org) Before I practiced Falun Gong, I suffered from postpartum headaches for 15 years. When my condition was severe, I had to wear a heavy hat and close the doors and windows tightly to protect my head from the wind. I went to see many doctors, but no one could treat my problem. My condition worsened over time.

Just when I had lost all hope of ever getting better, I was introduced to Falun Gong and understood why one has illness and hardships in life. I decided to follow the teachings of Falun Gong.

In just 20 days, I recovered from my postpartum headaches. I was no longer affected by cold winds in winter. Neighbors who witnessed my miraculous recovery told others about my experience. As a result, many people started to practice Falun Gong.

Twenty years ago, a lump had grown in my stomach and caused me severe and ongoing pain. The lump had grown larger. Three months after I started practicing Falun Gong, I had a terrible stomachache. I treated it as elimination of karma. I was in tremendous agony for four days and nights. On the fifth day, I threw up black blood clots. The lump had dissolved and I vomited it out.

Two years after I started practicing Falun Gong, I moved to another area and started working in a restaurant. I worked hard. One morning I slipped while carrying a big pot of boiling soup. The soup splashed all over my legs and I rolled on the floor in pain from the scalding liquid until someone helped me up. My legs were swollen and the skin on my knees had been stripped off.

My boss was terrified and wanted to take me to the hospital. I assured him I was all right. I said I would be fine after a few days. There were huge blisters all over my legs. It was a frightening sight, but I was not afraid. My injuries were severe, but I was not in pain. I knew Master was protecting me.

A week later I had recovered completely and went back to work. Everyone was surprised that I healed so quickly without medical treatment. They said that someone else was previously burned like me, and although that person's condition was not as severe, he ended up staying in the hospital for two months. My recovery was truly a miracle. Through this incident, two of my boss's relatives became Falun Gong practitioners.