Beijing: Another 200 Residents Targeted for Their Faith Through June 2016
(Minghui.org) According to data compiled by the Minghui website, 200 more residents in Beijing are confirmed to have been targeted for their faith in 2016, through the month of June.
These citizens were harassed, arrested, or sentenced to prison simply because they refuse to renounce Falun Gong, a spiritual discipline being persecuted by the Chinese communist regime.
Some practitioners’ family members were also implicated even though they do not practice Falun Gong themselves. Ms. Zhang Chunyan’s sister-in-law was sentenced to one year.
Below is a detailed breakdown of the 200 practitioners targeted.
The following practitioners were arrested either in 2016 or years prior. It is confirmed that they have been sentenced. The exact time of their sentencing and their current detention location remains to be investigated.
1. Wang Lei: 8 years2. Wang Jianfu: 7.5 years3. Ye Cuiping: 7 years4. Feng Yumei: 5.5 years5. Chen Xinzhu: 4 years6. Chen Yulei: 4 years7. Li Yuanlin: 4 years8. Sun Yuanlong: 4 years9. Wang Shuxiang: 4 years10. Yan Musen: 4 years11. Zhang Hongru: 4 years12. Zhou Xiulan: 4 years13. Li Hui: 3.5 years14. An Zhiying: 3 years15. Zhao Songlan: 3 years16. Zou Deyong: 3 years17. Jia Fengzhi: 2 years18. Li Xiaoping: 2 years19. Ma Zhanquan: 2 years20. Sun Xiuying: 2 years21. Wang Rulan: 2 years22. Yang Xiaofeng: 2 years23. Huang Ronghua: 1.5 years24. Zhang Zhaoyu: 1.5 years25. Hua Wanlai: 1.5 years26. Song Xuehua: 1 year27. Zhang Chunyan: 1 year
5 Awaiting Trial
The following practitioners have been indicted and are awaiting trial.
Wang Lijun, Zhao Hanrong, Zhang Chunfeng, and Kang Lijun remain detained, while Zhang Shuxiang is currently on bail.
10 Facing Indictment
The following practitioners have been formally arrested and are facing indictment.
1. Li Junfeng2. Liu Fenglian3. Hu Weixue4. Yuan Wen5. Chen Junjie6. Li Guanglan7. Sun Fuyi8. Qing Xiuying9. Li Yeliang10. Xia Hong
104 Detained Beyond Legally Permissible Terms
In addition to the above-mentioned practitioners, the following Beijing residents remain in detention, but have never been formally arrested. By law, they should have been released under normal circumstances, yet the police are keeping them captive at local detention centers and brainwashing centers.
1. Bao Shouzhi2. Cai Shuxia3. Cai Shuxia4. Chen Hong’e5. Cheng Yufeng6. Cui Xuelei7. Dang Fengxia8. Deng Zhixiang9. Ding Xiaoyi10. Dong Xiurong11. Duan Meili12. Fan Jirong13. Feng Lianyou14. Fu Guiyun15. Fu Yujie16. Gang Fenglan17. Gao Xiuqing18. He Jinglin19. Hu Xiaolu20. Jiang Guifen21. Jiang Mengmei22. Jiang Tao23. Jin Shumin24. Jing Xuqin25. Lang Dongyue26. Lei Guiqin27. Li Fengqin28. Li Guihong29. Li Haiying30. Li Lanqiang31. Li Shumin32. Li Shuyun33. Li Xiumei34. Li Yufeng35. Liang Heping36. Liu Guixia37. Liu Guozhong38. Liu Jinrong39. Liu Jiying40. Liu Kuo41. Liu Yanmei42. Liu Yonghua43. Liu Yuehong44. Lu Yongsheng45. Lv Fengling46. Ma Jinghua47. Ma Xiuying48. Mr. Chen49. Ms. Yang50. Pang You51. Qin Wei52. Qu Xiuhua53. Ren Fengqin54. Ren Fengqin55. Shang Baocai56. Shang Suyun57. Song Xiuqin58. Song Ying59. Sun Bai60. Sun Jinxia61. Sun Zhigang62. Tan Shouli63. Tian Changying64. Wang Fengqi65. Wang Haitao66. Wang Lianyi67. Wang Suping68. Wang Suxia69. Wang Xiulan70. Wang Xiuzhen71. Wang Zheng72. Wang Zhiyong73. Wen Yuhong74. Wu Guoqin75. Wu Jialu76. Xing Changwang77. Xu Meihua78. Xu Xiuhong79. Yang Caini80. Yang Chunxiu81. Yang Jinxiang82. Yang Shijie83. Yang Shimin84. Yang Shiming85. Yang Xiulan86. Yang Xiuzhi87. Yin Xiaoqin88. Yuan Shutang89. Zhang Guizhi90. Zhang Hui91. Zhang Lixin92. Zhang Shufen93. Zhang Xiaoyuan94. Zhang Yinying95. Zhang Yinying96. Zhang Yuxiang97. Zhao Ping98. Zhao Xiuxiu99. Zhao Yuyan100. Zheng Yaqin101. Zhou Suxia102. Zhu Shushen103. Zhu Yufang104. Zong Cuirong
19 Newly Released
The following practitioners were arrested in recent months, but have been released after serving various lengths of detention.
1. Chen Xiurong2. Du Xingguo3. Ji Fengrui4. Li Shuqing5. Li Wanqing6. Liu Gexin7. Ma Jinling8. Ma Zhenmin9. Shen Changmao10. Sun Jinxia11. Sun Xiangcun12. Wang Kuizan13. Wang Xiuzhen14. Wei Jiuyun15. Xu Junling16. Yin Fengrong17. Zhang Tao18. Zhao Caixia19. Zhu Guangjun
28 Harassed At Home or Workplace
The following practitioners received unexpected police visits either at home or at the workplace in recent months. Many saw their homes ransacked, and their family lives or work disrupted. Qin Shourong was forced to live away from home.
1. Li Lin2. Li Wei3. Dong Fang4. Wei Xianbo5. Du Jun6. Hu Donghai7. Wang Qingyun8. Zhang Yangdai9. Zhang Shousong10. Cui Meng11. Cai Shuxia12. Yue Guihua13. Xing Yuqing14. Li Baihong15. Li Xiuying16. Li Changfu17. Ma Daoming18. Wang Chongru19. Wang Yu20. Yang Wanxin21. Liu Shuying22. Cao Zhanping23. Li Huilai24. Qin Shourong25. Zhang Guishu26. Ma Jingkai27. Peng Liqin28. Gao Yonghua