(Minghui.org) Six Falun Dafa practitioners from Kangping County, Shenyang City, were arrested on June 24, 2016, while they were talking to people in the countryside about the persecution of Falun Dafa.

Two elderly practitioners were released that evening due to their old age. One practitioner escaped, and practitioner Ms. Tang Xiuxia was released the next day after the detention center refused to admit her due to her high blood pressure. Ms. Wang Hongying and Ms. Zhao Xiujuan were detained for three days and released on bail, pending trial. They’ve been harassed twice since their release.

The Arrest

Officers led by Wang Shunde, director of Beisiiazi County Police Station, arrested the six practitioners and took them to the police station.

The practitioners told the officers that the persecution of Falun Dafa is lawless and wrong, but Wang refused to listen. He claimed, “I will send you to jail even if I receive retribution.”

Wang ordered the blood tests administered to the three practitioners at 10:00 p.m. that night.

Doing Whatever He Could to Detain Practitioners

Preparing for their detention, Wang took the three practitioners to a hospital for the physical exams required by the detention center. Ms. Tang's blood pressure reached 180 mmHg, and Ms. Wang's reached 190 mmHg. But Wang insisted on taking them to the Shenyang Detention Center.

Wang tried to hide the fact that the two practitioners had high blood pressure. But the guard at the detention center took their blood pressure and refused to admit the two practitioners because of their high blood pressure.

Wang then took them to a hospital and forced them to take medication to lower their blood pressure. Ms. Wang took the medication, but Ms. Tang spit hers out. Wang ordered five officers to hold Ms. Tang and force her to take the pill, but her blood pressure still remained high.

Wang took Ms. Tang to a different hospital for another physical exam, and her blood pressure was still high. They took her back to the detention center, and the detention center still refused to admit her. They had to release her the next day.

Harassed After Release

Ms. Wang and Ms. Zhao were detained at the detention center. They were released on bail, pending trial, on June 27. Wang ordered officers to harass them on June 30 and July 1. Officers confiscated personal belongings from the practitioners, and they also tried to obtain information about the practitioner who escaped on the night of their arrests.