(Minghui.org)Greetings great Master!Greetings fellow practitioners all over the world!

I'm a 76-year-old woman who has never gone to school. I would like to submit this report to Master and share my experiences of cultivating in Falun Dafa over the past 20 years with my fellow practitioners.

Late-Stage Cancer Gone in 20 Days

I had a difficult life before I took up cultivation practice. My husband had been disabled and bedridden for years. I had hepatitis, stomach problems, cholangitis, and worst of all, late-stage breast cancer. During surgery, my doctor found that the cancer had spread to my chest, stomach, ribs and arms. He thought I wouldn't live long and sent me home.

I could not lift my right arm at all after the surgery, but I still had to take care of my bedridden husband. None of my children lived nearby. I was exhausted physically and emotionally. I thought about giving up on life.

I will never forget December 25, 1996, when a friend of mine suggested, “You should practice Falun Gong [also called Falun Dafa]. Only Falun Gong can save you.” I went to watch Master Li's lecture video that evening. Master looked so familiar to me. I thought that maybe I had met Master in my dreams. I concentrated on the video. Every word touched my heart. I couldn't hold back the tears. I knew this must be the Buddha Law I had been looking for! I shed tears constantly as the video played that night. I made up my mind to practice Falun Gong.

I went to a group exercise session the next day. I told the exercise site assistant that I couldn't lift my right arm and might not be able to do the exercises. He held my right arm with his hands and lifted it slowly. When my arm reached head level, I heard a snapping sound. After a few seconds of pain, I realized that my arm and my hand could move! I was able to do the exercises! Master fixed my disabled arm after a few minutes of exercise. It was miraculous! I wept with joy. No words could describe my gratefulness to Master!

Within 20 days all of my illnesses were gone! My body felt light and I was free of health problems. I was determined to follow Master's words and cultivate myself well.

I established a Fa study group in my home. Our exercise site assistant often came to my area to introduce Falun Gong to people. I was always there to tell people about Falun Gong's many health and spiritual benefits. I live in a little town in a mountainous area. Its a long walk to go to the nearby mountain villages, and the houses are separated by steep hills. But I didn't feel tired at all. I used my personal experience to testify to the benefits of Falun Gong. Many people were touched by my story of recovering from late-stage cancer and decided to take up cultivation practice.

Light in a Dark Night

The situation turned around after July 20, 1999. Falun Gong was terribly slandered. Master was wronged. Falun Gong practitioners were persecuted badly. The police searched my home and confiscated my Falun Gong books, the video player my son had bought for us to introduce Falun Gong, and other personal property. I cried for days.

Fellow practitioners and I came up with various ways to spread information to show people that Falun Gong is good. We left messages on walls, rocks, and light poles. We also posted yellow banners made from paper.

A fellow practitioner once made three five-meter-long banners. We went out to hang them after a snowfall. We found a huge sign on metal poles next to the road. I climbed up the pole, about 10 meters high, and tied one end of the banner to the pole. I then climbed up the other pole to hang the other end. The red words “Falun Dafa Is Good” on the yellow banner looked glorious against the snowy backdrop. The police were infuriated and visited every household to interrogate people about who wrote the banners. No one gave them any information. Because the poles were icy, no policeman dared climb them to take down the banner. The banner stayed up for almost a month.

Another time, three fellow practitioners and I went to hang 60 banners along a highway. The highway always had heavy traffic and many people got a chance to see our beautiful banners as they drove by. A group of police motorcycles drove over the highway when we were halfway through hanging the banners. We sprinted into a cornfield. There was a railroad next to the cornfield with a train parked on it. We crawled under the train over to the other side of the railroad and waited until the police were gone. We then finished hanging the rest of our banners.

There were very little truth-clarification materials in our remote area at the beginning. We treasured every copy that we received from practitioners in the nearby city. We carefully calculated the number of households in the surrounding villages to decide the best places to distribute the materials. As we went farther and farther, we eventually had to ride in a car to get there and distribute flyers as we walked back. The farthest village we have been to took us a whole night to walk back from. I was so tired that I felt my legs couldn't bend. When I felt I couldn't move any more, I would recite Master's poem,

“A Great Enlightened One fears no hardshipHaving forged an adamantine willFree of attachment to living or dyingHe walks the path of Fa-rectificationconfident and poised”
(Righteous Thoughts and Righteous Actions from Hong Yin Vol. II) (Translation Version A)

Reciting the poem made me feel energetic again.

It started raining on our way back one night. It was pitch black. We got lost and walked into a rocky place. We tripped and stumbled every few steps. We didn't know which direction to go at all. My fellow practitioners and I cried, “Master, please give us directions!” As soon as we finished our request, several rays of light suddenly appeared in front of us. We followed the light and found the main road five minutes later. Then the lights disappeared. Looking at the sky, we cried aloud, “Thank you Master!” Tears and rain streaked down our faces.

A Communist Party Official Blessed for Helping Falun Gong Practitioners

I bought a photocopier and a CD burner to establish a truth-clarification materials production site. It solved the problem of materials shortages in our area and reduced the risk to fellow practitioners from the city who delivered the materials to us.

I seized the time to produce truth-clarification materials and carefully distributed them. Sometimes I would carry them under my clothes or cover them with food in a basket. The persecution was serious at that time, and we were monitored whenever we went out. I treated everything with a cultivator's mindset. I got along with my neighbors and often took truth-clarification flyers to them. More and more people around me learned the true story of Falun Gong. Some of them said they would like to learn to practice in the future.

A local practitioner was discovered by police as she distributed truth-clarification materials on the street. The policemen beat her in broad daylight right there on the street until she lost consciousness. The villagers were angered by their actions. They scolded the policemen, “You are heartless! She can't move. You have to rush her to the emergency room!” The policemen pulled the practitioner into their car, drove to the police station, and poured cold water on her to wake her up. This fellow practitioner was thrown into a forced labor camp for 18 months.

We exposed the wicked conduct of these policemen and distributed a large number of newsletters, even to government offices in the township. A deputy secretary of the Communist Party learned the facts about Falun Gong and secretly released a dozen imprisoned practitioners in his town. Some government officials started to alert me about impending local crackdowns to help me keep safe. One of them even told me, “Let me know whenever you need me.” This official helped me greatly later as he had promised. He and his family received blessings for his good deeds.

Master Gave Me Wisdom

Due to continuous harassment by the local police, I decided to move to the same city as my third youngest child. I knew it would be inconvenient to produce truth-clarification materials if I stayed at my son's home, so I rented an apartment for myself.

I didn't have any contact with any fellow practitioners in that city. I had to call my brother, who is a Falun Gong practitioner in another province, to get help buying equipment to make materials. He came to help me buy a computer and printer, and spent a whole night teaching me how to use them. He had to return to work the next day, so he left me a page of instructions, and said, “Sister, you will be fine if you follow these instructions.”

I tried to learn from his instructions, but couldn't make any progress. I was in tears thinking, “How long will it take an old illiterate woman to learn all this?” I begged Master in tears, “Master, I'm too dumb. Please bless me with wisdom!”

With Master's blessing, I gradually learned everything after a couple of days. I was able to download materials from the Internet and print them out. I rode a tricycle to buy ink and paper by myself, and then distributed my printouts in residential areas and markets every day.

I eventually found local fellow practitioners and joined their group Fa study and truth-clarification projects. Because the area needed it, I bought a color printer. My money used to be spent on medicine for my husband, but since he passed away I only needed to spend money on my basic living expenses. I used the rest for truth-clarification projects. My life was saved by Master. All I have belongs to Falun Dafa. No matter how much I do, it won't be enough to thank Master for his salvation.

My third son bought a big apartment and invited me to move in. I told him I wouldn't, because I had to shoulder my responsibility of offering salvation to sentient beings as a Falun Dafa practitioner during the Fa-rectification period. My son finally understood. He bought a smaller apartment for me. Living by myself, I can devote all my time to doing the three things. I'm kept busy every day. Sometimes I feel unable to keep up and have to ask a fellow practitioner to help speed up our production work. But no matter how busy I am, I never skip any group truth-clarification activities.

Exposing the Crimes of Organ Harvesting

After we learned about the Communist Party's crimes of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners, we decided to expose the crimes by posting the news on all the local streets overnight. Eight fellow practitioners and I went out in an electric flatbed truck. After we put a poster on the wall of a big yard, we heard a loud noise. It turned out to be the police department. The police came out to chase us on motorcycles. We drove into a field, where their motorcycles couldn't travel. The police finally gave up. We turned around to finish the posting.

It was already dark when we headed back. Our flatbed truck drove into a pot hole on a country road and turned over. All of us were crushed underneath, but everyone's heads were miraculously outside. Two fellow practitioners and I were able to crawl out. We turned the flatbed over and released the other six practitioners. None of us was injured or felt any pain. It was because Master was protecting us at every moment.

All of the flatbed's batteries had fallen out. We borrowed flashlights from a nearby house and reinstalled the batteries, but the engine wouldn't start. It was already late at night. We were all covered with mud and worried that going back to town like this in daylight would attract too much attention. We begged Master to help us get back before dawn. The engine started. We thanked Master in tears.

Even though our winter coats were soaking and had become icy, none of us felt cold. We were happy to make it back before 3:30 a.m. We barely had time to change our clothes before the nationwide time for group exercises.

Hundreds of Minghui Calendars Gone Within Three Hours

We made hundreds of Minghui desk calendars and 500 single-page calendars for the New Year. A fellow practitioner and I went out to distribute them in a market. We cried out, “Hurry to get these treasures! They will bring you blessings!” People surrounded us to get a calendar. We were kept busy handing them out. As we passed one area, people would catch up with us and try to get some more. They praised the calendars, “Beautiful!” A couple of cloth vendors cried, “Falun Dafa is great!” All our calendars were warmly received within three hours.

A group of policemen hurried to the market after hearing about it. They snatched calendars from people and asked, “Who gave it to you?” Everyone replied, “I don't know.” My fellow practitioner and I weren't afraid at all. We took off our coats and hats, and found a quiet place to send forth righteous thoughts. When it was close to dark, we followed the flow of the crowd to leave the market.

Looking back at what we have done, I feel that Master was always there to protect us and give us encouragement. I know the only way to thank Master's grace is to cultivate diligently and fulfill my mission.

Thank you Master!