(Minghui.org) I live in a rural area of Tianjin. I used to suffer from chronic, heavy bleeding as a result of an abortion. I even passed out several times when the bleeding was severe. I could not find a cure and was desperate. However, after I began to practice Falun Gong in 1998, I was completely cured in two weeks. My whole family was very grateful to Dafa.

After the persecution of Falun Gong began in July 1999, I was arrested that October and detained for 15 days. I lived under constant fear after that and no longer had the courage to continue the practice, even though I really wanted to do so. Eight years later, the heavy bleeding recurred and it was so severe that I was bedridden. I was diagnosed with cancer.

My family knew that I had to continue the Falun Gong practice. Shortly after I resumed the practice, I recovered quickly without taking any medication. My family ran a small business and I was busy with it all the time. I was not diligent with my Fa study and doing the exercises. In addition, the village officials sometimes harassed me, and I again drifted away from Dafa.

However, during the Chinese New Year holidays this year, I had a sudden stomachache. When the pain became unbearable a few days later, I had to go to the hospital. I was diagnosed with late-stage cancer and was told that my heart, liver and lungs were failing. My business was thriving and my family wanted to do everything possible to save me. I am only in my 40's.

I went to the cancer hospital as my last hope. I barely made it through the examination, but the results were the same – that it was impossible for me to have surgery. I could die any time. My family kept me in the hospital, hoping that I might live a few more days.

I began to ask for Master's help but my situation did not change. I suddenly remembered Master's teaching,

“My Law bodies are aware of everything. Whatever you think about, they’re aware of it, and they can do anything. If you don’t cultivate they won’t look after you, but if you do cultivate, they’ll help you all the way to the end.” (Zhuan Falun)

I saw Master in my dream that night. Master said to me, “Your enlightenment quality is still so bad after five lessons.” I cried after waking up. I realized that nobody could save me. I had to go home and practice cultivation well. However, I almost died on my way home.

My family thought I only had a few hours to live after I got home and they all began to cry. Then, some practitioners came to visit me. They said, “Master will take care of you as long as you practice cultivation well.” A practitioner made a bowl of noodles for me. I told her that I was unable to eat. I had not had anything for several days. She said to me, “Master did not tell you not to eat, you should listen to Master and eat.”

She fed me half of the noodles. My family could not believe it. Then, we studied the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts together. We suddenly saw Master appear on the TV – even though the TV was turned off at the time. But we saw Master on the screen, quietly sitting there. They cried, “Master has come. Master is here. You should be okay now. Master is still taking care of you.”

After that experience, I studied the Fa every day. In just a few days, I was able to sit up, turn over, get out of bed, and walk. By the fifth day, I was able to cook meals. In the afternoon, I went to a practitioner's home to study the Fa.

The news of my miraculous recovery amazed my neighbors. Some of them were so happy that they cried when they saw me. They thought that they would see me at my funeral. When they heard that Falun Dafa had saved me, they were amazed and encouraged me to continue the practice.

I must continue to practice, no matter what happens; otherwise how I could face Master? Today, I want to share my story; first, to thank Master for his compassion, and second, to let people know that Falun Dafa is good and tell them not to believe the Chinese regime's lies.