Gratitude to and Faith in Master
(Minghui.org) Throughout my cultivation practice, I have learned the importance of gratitude to Master and faith in the Fa. This will help practitioners do everything they are asked to do, such as studying the Fa diligently, sending righteous thoughts, and telling people about Falun Dafa and the persecution. At the same time, this will help practitioners meet the requirements of a Dafa disciple.
Gaining Wisdom from the Fa
Many practitioners shared their experiences on how Master helped and sacrificed for them whenever they were in an accident. I was often in tears when I read such articles, because Master has saved my life at least four times since I began practicing Falun Dafa. I also survived four major accidents even before I began to cultivate. I could not understand these extraordinary incidents until after I learned Dafa. Now, I know that Master has taken care of me for quite a long time.
In fact, what I have described above are instances when Master helped me bear my karma and did many things for me in other dimensions. What Master has sacrificed for all practitioners is actually so immense that it cannot be described in mere human language.
That is why we Dafa disciples need to be grateful to Master. Without that, we would not have a deep understandings of the Fa. Instead, we could be trapped by human notions, and the old forces could take advantage of that. As we continually study the Fa well, we will strengthen our righteous rights and gain more wisdom from the Fa.
Saved During a Critical Moment Despite Forgetting to Call for Master
Some practitioners often forget about how much Master has sacrificed for us because of their human notions, and they complain about the persecution. I have heard resentful remarks from practitioners, such as “The suppression is so severe. Why doesn't Master help me?”
I also am one of the practitioners who need to learn from what they experienced.
When I was detained in Jixi Prison in September 2002, I was forced to work in a coal mine. When a large rock hit me, I forgot that I was a Dafa disciple. Without asking Master for help, I only felt sadness and feared death.
Two inmates came to help me. However, another large rock, at least hundreds of pounds, rolled towards us. My only thought was that the two inmates might be injured, and yelled that they not worry about me, but run. The rock stopped in front of me.
When people rescued me from under the rock, they were very surprised. One experienced miner said that there usually was an 80% chance for the person to die, or a 20% to be paralyzed. I only had a slight injury in my right ankle.
As I remembered this incident, I realized that I did not remember Master at that critical moment. However, because I have cultivated for many years and Dafa taught me to be selfless, I was considerate of those two inmates. Master nonetheless saved me.
Remembering Master When in Danger
Many practitioners realized that our righteous thoughts are directly related to our faith in the Fa. When I rode a motorcycle on a highway in July 2007, a tour bus hit me. I was thrown three or four yards. At that moment I cried out, “Master! Master!”
I could sit up immediately and found that I was alright and only had some bruises, but my motorcycle was totaled. I knew Master had saved me again.
One practitioner wrote in an article that he and another practitioner were arrested and taken to a detention center. As a guard was about to beat him, the practitioner immediately asked Master for help. The guard stopped and released him the same day.
Even at times when the persecution is most rampant, as long as we have firm belief in Master, we will be all right.
“I am rooted in the universe. If anyone can harm you, he or she would be able to harm me. Put simply, that person would be able to harm this universe.” (Zhuan Falun)
We should keep this in mind all the time.