(Minghui.org) Officers from several police stations in the Yantai metropolitan area, Shandong Province carried out a coordinated arrest of more than a dozen Falun Gong practitioners over the course of two days last June. 

The practitioners' homes were ransacked at the same time as the authorities looked for "evidence" to imprison them for remaining steadfast in their faith.

Six of the practitioners were sentenced to jail terms in December. It is not clear where they are currently being held.

Mr. Lu Lin’s (鲁林) family was in bed when agents from Tunwang Police Station and Jiangtong Police Station arrived in eight vehicles and broke into his house at around 4:00 a.m. on June 25, 2014.

The same group of policemen next ransacked Mr. Li Lulin (李录林)’s house, and confiscated two computers, two printers, four cellular phones, more than 10,000 Yuan in cash and other personal belongings.

Ms. Huang Ruhua (黄入化) was arrested in her family-owned store. Her husband Mr. Gai Xianfei was not there when the policemen came and confiscated Falun Gong lecture CDs. Policemen also arrested Gao Jianting (高建亭), who happened to be there.

Mr. An Libo (安利波) and his wife saw the police fill seven vehicles with items looted from their home, including two desktop computers, a laptop computer, and a printer.

Mr. Zhang Baoren (张宝仁) was arrested when he was walking home from his night shift. His house was ransacked afterwards.

About six other practitioners were also arrested and had their homes ransacked in the next two days.

Gao Jianting (高建亭), Huang Ruhua, Chen Xiangmei (陈香美), Qiao Zhi (乔芝), and An Libo’s wife were released on June 26.

Laiyang Court tried six of the still detained practitioners in two groups on December 18, 2014. Mr. Song Jintang (宋金堂) was tried alone for distributing materials about Falun Gong. Another five practitioners were tried as a group.

Mr. An Libo, Lu Weihao (吕维浩) and Huang Jianjun (黄建军) were each given a sentence of three years and three months. Mr. Zhang Baoren, Mr. Li Songshan (李松山) and his son Li Lulin each received a three-year sentence.

The courthouse and the surrounding streets were heavily guarded by policemen during the three-hour long trials.