(Minghui.org) Zhang Zhijun, minister of China’s Taiwan Affairs Office, along with several delegates from China, visited Taiwan on June 25-28, 2014. Nearly everywhere Zhang visited, Falun Gong practitioners were holding banners protesting the ongoing persecution of Falun Gong in China. On the last day of Zhang’s visit on June 28, he canceled almost all of his scheduled visits and headed toward the airport early.

Falun Dafa practitioners wait for Zhang Zhijun, director of China’s Taiwan Affairs Office, at the airport on June 25 before his arrival.

Falun Dafa practitioners hold a banner reading, “Stop the Persecution of Falun Gong” outside of Novotel Hotel where Zhang Zhijun had a meeting with Wang Yu-Chi, minister of Taiwan’s Mainland Affairs Council.

After Zhang arrived in Taiwan on June 25, he headed to Novotel Hotel near the Taoyuan Airport to meet with Wang Yu-Chi, minister of Taiwan’s Mainland Affairs Council. Falun Gong practitioners were present outside the hotel and on the streets, holding banners which read, “Condemn the CCP Forcibly Removing Organs from Living Falun Gong Practitioners.”

Not wanting to encounter the Falun Gong practitioners, Zhang exited from the back entrance when he left the meeting. He then headed to Xizhi, and Falun Gong practitioners were waiting for him on his way. Practitioner Ms. Chen said that they wanted Zhang to take home the message, “Stop forced organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners.”

Non-stop Appeal: “Stop the Persecution”

Zhang Zhijun meets with Eric Chu Li-Luan, mayor of New Taipei City, on June 26. Falun Gong practitioners wait for Zhang with a banner saying “Condemn the CCP Forcibly Removing Organs from Living Falun Gong Practitioners.”

Zhang Zhijun and other delegates visit a bakery in New Taipei City, where Falun Gong practitioners meet him with a banner reading, “Stop the Persecution of Falun Gong.”

Falun Gong practitioners hold a banner outside the high-speed rail station urging the Chinese communist regime to immediately release all unlawfully detained practitioners in China.

Zhang Zhijun went to Kaohsiung City to meet with Mayor Chen Chu on June 27. Practitioners held banners demanding that Chinese authorities bring to justice the perpetrators who launched the persecution of Falun Gong.

Banners demanding an immediate stop to the persecution of Falun Gong are set up along the route where Zhang Zhijun’s car will pass.

Various protesting groups, including Falun Gong, were present along the routes that Zhang traveled while visiting New Taipei City. Falun Gong practitioners were also present when Zhang went to southern Taiwan.

Wherever Falun Gong practitioners protested, they remained rational and peaceful. Even the officers in charge of Zhang’s security during his visit were impressed. Some admired the practitioners’ courage, and some offered help and cared for the practitioners’ safety.

Protestors from other groups cheered for the practitioners. One of the protestors in front of the high-speed rail station said to a practitioner, “The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is still suppressing Falun Gong and freedom of speech. Petitioners in Beijing are being arrested, beaten, and imprisoned. Who trusts the CCP?”

People in Taiwan Should Be Alert

Falun Gong practitioner Chen said that since the CCP suppresses its people who practice Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, how could anyone expect it to treat the people in Taiwan nicely.

Another practitioner, Wei, said that the CCP harvesting of organs from living practitioners was the most evil crime on this planet, and it was everyone’s responsibility to expose the crime and condemn it.

Zhang Cancels Scheduled Visits and Heads Toward Airport Early

Zhang headed toward Seas Bay Resort on June 27, in the southern city of Kaohsiung. He was met there by protestors who threw paint and paper money for the dead at him. He canceled two of his scheduled visits in Kaohsiung and Taichung the next day.

Before Zhang Zhijun leaves Taiwan, the Falun Dafa practitioners wait for him at the airport, telling him that Falun Dafa is good.

Zhang and the other delegates arrived at Taoyuan International Airport on June 28, an hour and half before their scheduled departure time. The Falun Gong practitioners waited for them and displayed banners to send the message, “Falun Dafa is good” before he left.