(Minghui.org) Ms. Chen Xiaoyue was arrested, tortured, sentenced to three years, and sent to prison for talking to people about the persecution of Falun Gong.

She was diagnosed with advanced leukemia while in prison, was injected with unknown drugs, and had her bone marrow extracted against her will. Released in 2011, she has been arrested and detained twice in the last 10 months.

The following is her own account.

Torture Re-enactment: Forced injections of unknown drugs

Most Recent Arrests

I was on my way to visit a friend on May 7, 2013, when I was arrested by officers from the Qijiang Police Station, Zhongshan City. I was held for 23 hours. They then broke into my home and confiscated my computer.

Officer Liang Xi broke into and attempted to ransack my home at 10 a.m. on July 22, 2013. He wanted to confiscate my CD burner. I refused to cooperate, so he called in a dozen other officers. They took me to the Yuelai Police Station in Zhongshan City.

I was later taken to a detention center, which refused to accept me. I was then transferred to a drug rehab center and tortured for seven days. The guards extracted my bone marrow and took my blood. The doctors said that my leukemia had worsened.

Previously in Prison for Three Years

I was reported by security guards from Nanhui Garden in the Zhongshan District on September 18, 2008, and arrested by Zhuyuan Police Station officers. My home was ransacked the following day and my personal belongings were confiscated.

I was transferred to the Zhongshan City Detention Center and held for nine months. I was tortured during the entire time. Instructor Li, captain Zhong, and officer Chen tortured me for seven days on the death bed for protesting being persecuted.

Zhong told me, “You won't know how you will die here!”

I was then sentenced to three years at the 4 th Ward in the Women's Prison in Guangdong and tortured daily by guards Li Lihong, Cai Yanbo, and Zhang Tingyan, as well as inmates Deng Aiping, Zeng Minghui, and Zhao Juan. They made me stand for extended periods of time and deprived me of sleep. I was held in a solitary cell for over two months.

Li Lihong took me to the hospital for a physical on March 24, 2010, claiming that I had gynecological problems and leukemia.

At the end of 2010 I was transferred to the 7th Ward, where I refused to write documents defaming Falun Gong and voided the “Five Statements” (similar to the three statementsI had copied to denounce Falun Gong.

For telling prison guards that Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, I was held in solitary confinement for three months and tortured around the clock by Li Lihong, Cai Yanbo, Zhang Tingyan and inmates Zeng Minghui, Zhao Juan, Chen Yingjie, Deng Aiping, and Liu Xiuhua.

Diagnosed with Leukemia

I was diagnosed with advanced leukemia in January 2011. I was in critical condition and hospitalized in the prison hospital for two months.

I was injected with unknown drugs against my will on January 11, 2011. Four days later, I experienced dizziness, headache, chest pain, heart pain, and was no longer steady on my feet. I refused further injections.

I was transferred to the First People's Hospital of Guangzhou City for bone marrow extraction on January 17, 2011, and again on February 24. Officers from the 610 Office present on February 24 said, “We have heard people screaming during bone marrow extraction, but you don't seem to suffer a bit.” I was again injected with unknown drugs.

Several days after I was taken back to the prison, the hospital sent a report that read, “We found several gallstones. Otherwise, you are in good health.” Yet, afraid that I might die in their facility, prison officials released me on March 18, 2011.

Party Involved in Persecuting Ms. Chen: Liang Xi(梁溪): 86-13702787733(Cell)

Related article: Ms. Chen Xiaoyue Tells of Forced Injections and Bone Marrow Samples Taken in Guangdong Women's Prison