(Minghui.org) Gao Fei totally devoted himself to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in the persecution of Falun Gong. He was abandoned by the CCP in May 2013, and has now become a jobless vagrant. He has begun receiving karmic retribution and has strange illnesses all over his body.

Gao Fei was in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners at the Handan City Forced Labor Camp. He was appointed to his position by Cao Zhixia, the head of the Handan City 610 Office. He persecuted many practitioners in Hebei Province. It's well known that the CCP always finds a scapegoat to cover up their crimes, and then later declares the scapegoat to be an “odd-job laborer”. This is exactly the role that Gao Fei played. Some people thought he was a police officer, and some thought he was merely a driver from Handan University. Actually, he was none of above; instead, he was a worker hired by the CCP to do bad things.

Now he's been fired by the Handan City Forced Labor Camp and the Handan City 610 Office as well as Handan University. With no other place to run, he returned home. However, he now faces retribution for the towering crimes he committed in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. The CCP will not help him and the full responsibility for his crimes is landing on him.

1. Disguised Evil

Gao Fei tried to disguise himself and put on a kind face, but once he was challenged, his true self would come out and he would publicly curse Dafa and Master. To intensify the atmosphere of horror, he often hysterically shouted with his eyes wide as though he were possessed. He often deprived the practitioners of sleep for four or five days continuously and tried to brainwash them. The methods Gao Fei and the guards in the labor camp used to persecute Falun Gong practitioners were very cruel and inhuman.

In the coldest part of winter in 2000, Gao Fei, together with some guards, forcibly stripped off practitioner Mr. Yang Baochun's clothes, dragged him out into the snow and made him stand there for hours. As a result, Mr. Yang's feet were frozen and injured. To intensify the torture, the police officers dragged him back into the room and soaked his feet in hot water. Mr. Yang's feet were damaged and, as a result, his right leg was amputated. After the amputation, Mr. Yang suffered severe pain, but less than one week after the operation, he was sent to a mental hospital for further persecution.

On New Year's Eve in 2003, practitioner Mr. Li Haishan, who was detained at the Handan Forced Labor Camp, went on a hunger strike to protest the torture. He was bound to an iron bed and could not move. From time to time, Gao Fei came in and severely beat him. One day when Gao got drunk, around 2:00 p.m., he ordered all the criminal inmates in the same cell with Mr. Li to take turns beating him. Every inmate had to slam him four times on one side. Afterward, Gao Fei ordered two inmates to grab his hair, slam him and force him to speak. Gao also tried to force Mr. Li to write a “Guarantee Statement”, but Mr. Li refused. Then, Gao shocked Mr. Li with two high-voltage electric batons at the same time to his head, neck, and other sensitive places on his body, and kept on torturing him until it was past 11 p.m. By that time Mr. Li was on the brink of death.

Around April 20, 2004, practitioner Mr. Zhao Shenxing from Wu'an City, Hebei Province was arrested at his home by Zhang Lihua and other officers and sent to the Handan City Forced Labor Camp. Gao Fei and police officer Xing Yansheng stretched his arms apart, cuffed one hand to a bunk bed, and cuffed his other hand to another bunk bed at a different level. Several people shocked him with electric batons and hit him with rubber batons. Guo Fei hit Mr. Zhao so hard that his wooden stick broke. As a result of the extensive torture, Mr. Zhao suffered a mental collapse.

On August 29, 2005 Gao Fei and Wang Zhiming tried to force practitioner Mr. Cheng Weidong to watch a video that slandered Dafa, but he refused. Before he could finish saying he refused, Gao Fei and Wang Zhiming dragged him to the next room and shocked him with four electric batons. They kept shocking until all the power was drained from the batons. But even then they didn't stop, and whipped him hard with two whips. They only stopped when they were exhausted.

In October 2005, Gao cuffed Handan City practitioner Mr. Wang Zhiwu and shocked him with electric batons for six straight hours. On about January 2, 2006, Gao Fei and an officer from the “Educational Division” whose last name was Shen took Tangshan City practitioner Mr. Li Zhen to a dorm building, shocked him with electric batons and beat him with rubber batons for over three hours. They also forced him to write the “Four Statements” within five days.

On September 6, 2006, because practitioner Mr. Guo Shechao often shouted “Falun Dafa is good”, Gao Fei, Gao Jinli and more than ten officers tortured him with electric and rubber batons until he was nearly disabled. Even now he has difficulty moving. Afterwards, fearing that their torture activities would be exposed to the public, the evildoers confined Mr. Guo to a solitary confinement cell, assigned monitors to watch him 24 hours a day, and forbade him from talking to other practitioners.

On May 3, 2007, Gao Fei together with Wang Zhiming and deputy division head Jia Yingbin, ordered criminal inmates Zhang Xin, Liu Chun, Wang Lifei and Gao Shifeng to torture practitioner Mr. Wang Guo'en for over two hours.

On June 20, Wang Guo'en suffered another round of torture: Head of the “Special Education Team” Ge Qingxi called him to the office and then severely beat Mr. Wang with a rubber baton.

Beginning on June 22, guard Gao Jinli tortured Mr. Wang Guo'en by making him stand without moving for eight days and nights, except when he ate. Mr. Wang was forced to stand day and night. If he dozed off he would be woken up by the monitors' beating.

On July 18, Gao Fei and Jia Yingbin took turns slamming Mr. Wang into a wall for over half an hour in a small room.

On July 24, Gao Fei and guards Wang Zhiming, Jia Yingbin, together with criminal detainees Zhang Xin and Liu Chun, tortured Mr. Wang again for over two hours with forced kneeling, being thrown to the ground and electric shocking.

On August 9, 2010, Gao Gei severely beat Mr. Tong Weimin's (a practitioner from Baoding City) back with a rubber baton. The beating was so severe that Mr. Tong's back bled and the injuries didn't heal for a long time.

2. Killing people with a soft knife

Gao Fei was very good at disguising his true self. He often pretended to “communicate” with Falun Gong practitioners, posing as an expert in Buddha Law. In 2003, Gao was transferred to the Hebei Province Brainwashing Center by the Heibei 610 Office, where he did his utmost to participate in the persecution. Once, he first arranged to have a female practitioner beaten, then he put on a kind face and stopped the violence. His sole purpose was to brainwash practitioners.

At first Gao Fei encouraged practitioners to “study the Fa”. But the books the practitioners “studied” were not truly Dafa books, but instead books with twisted principles. The brainwashing center personnel observed practitioners' attachments and used this information to brainwash them. Many practitioners were misled and deceived by Gao Fei and were led to adopt crooked understandings.

The brainwashing center personnel knew that most Falun Gong practitioners are very steadfast and it would be difficult to make them give up cultivation. The usual forcible “transforming” methods of beating, cursing and torture also didn't have an effect on them, so they changed their approach and encouraged the practitioners to “study the Fa” while mixing their fake scriptures into the process. They caused some practitioners who did not have a deep understanding of the Fa to fall into their trap. Some practitioners weren't able to extricate themselves, and therefore gave up practicing Falun Gong.

Cao Zhixia, head of the Handan City 610 Office, appointed Gao Fei to be in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in the Handan City Forced Labor Camp. However, since Gao never wore an official uniform, nobody knew his true function. Actually he was in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong in three labor camps. Every practitioner had to be interrogated and checked by him before they could be released: those who admitted they were “transformed” could go home, and those who refused would have their detention term extended. Gao Fei also often went to other brainwashing centers to share his “experiences”.

3. Persisting in evil brings about self-destruction

As a casual laborer, what made Gao Fei so bold? Of course it was the evil CCP. Because Gao Fei so actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong, the CCP rewarded him a series of “glories”: On July 5, 2004, the Hebei Daily newspaper reported that Gao Fei “transformed” 234 Falun Gong practitioners in just over two years, and was therefore given one first-rank, one second-rank, and three third-rank meritorious awards, and was named as the “Provincial Model Worker”, “Expert in the Provincial Transforming Work”, and was conferred the “Provincial May 1 st Labor Medal”, etc. His “experiences” in “transforming” Falun Gong practitioners were broadcast by the Hebei Province TV Station and the Handan City radio station. This glorification of the persecution poisoned people's minds and further turned them against Falun Gong.

The reason Gao Fei so actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong was merely to please his bosses and to become a registered police officer.

Fourteen years have passed and the CCP has realized it cannot succeed in the persecution of Falun Gong. Now at the end the CCP cannot even protect itself, how could it possibly take care of its “casual laborer”? Gao Fei was merely another scapegoat the CCP used. However, one thing is certain: more dreadful karmic retribution is waiting for Gao Fei!