(Minghui.org) Instructor Xue Hao of the Northern Suburb Police Station, Yishui Public Security Bureau in Shandong Province, along with Wang Huanchun from the Yishui Public Security Bureau and six other officers, broke into Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yan Wencheng's house in Wujiawa Village at 8:00 a.m. on November 7, 2012. They ransacked his home, then beat him.

Mr. Yan's family stopped the police as they were about to arrest him. Xue Hao then called Zhang Hua, deputy captain, and requested additional police officers for backup.

Mr. Yan's family questioned Xue Hao, “He was just at home doing his own work, but you beat him and now want to take him away. What law did he break?” Xue Hao shouted, “All we want to do is put him in a forced labor camp. If you don't cooperate, I will also place you under arrest.” One of Mr. Yan's family said, “Then tell us which law we've broken. And who is indeed breaking the law here?” Neither Xue Hao nor Wang Huanchun could reply.

Mr. Yan was severely beaten and tortured by police officers led by Xue Hao. Xue violently kicked his head, causing an injury that hasn't healed - even after four months.

Mr. Yan's family traveled to the police station and detention center on several occasions, in order to demand his release. Groups of citizens from Wujiawa Village also showed sympathy for him, and provided assistance to the Yan family. Ten days later, Wang Huanchun warned Xue Hao, “It's not such a big deal!”

However, Xue (who had insisted on sentencing Mr. Yan to forced labor) said, “I have even sent my aunt and sister-in-law to the forced labor camp. I don't want to offend anyone, but I received an order from my superiors and must meet the quota they've given me. I know that Mr. Yan is a good person, but I have to sentence him in order to meet my quota. How about this? I broke the camera at Mr. Yan's house. If I'm paid 1,000 yuan, plus 500 yuan for a physical examination fee now, I promise that he won't suffer that much. Otherwise, he'll have to stay in a forced labor camp for three and a half years.”

Regardless, Xue had Mr. Yan sentenced to one year and six months in a forced labor camp. This represents the second time that Mr. Yan, 57 years old, has been taken to a forced labor camp. He is currently being detained at the Second Labor Camp of Shandong in Guanzhuang Township, Zhangqiu. From the time when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong in 1999, police have arrested Mr. Yan repeatedly, ransacked his home and extorted money from his family.

Personnel and organizations responsible for this persecution:
Yishui Public Security Bureau Section:
Wang Huanchun: +86-13562925877 (Cell), +86-539-2205410
Liu Huande, deputy director, Yishui 610 Office: +86-13969982765 (Cell), +86-539-2251688
Yishui Northern Suburb Police Station:
Xue Hao, instructor: +86-13589669932 (Cell), +86-539-2273281 (Home)
Wang Di, captain: +86-13791564534 (Cell), +86-539-2205075
Zhang Hua, deputy captain: +86-13792936978 (Cell), +86-539-2266460 (Home)