(Minghui.org) My name is Yin Xiangzi. I am a Falun Gong practitioner who was deported from the Republic of Korea back to China on January 30, 2010. After I was back in China, State Security agents illegally searched my home, placed me under surveillance, brainwashed me, and otherwise harassed me. After many twists and turns, I have escaped from China. I would like to publicize my personal experience and expose the evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

I started practicing Falun Gong in 1997, after being introduced to the practice by my neighbor. I was in poor health at the time, and for years I had suffered from an ovarian tumor, cervical inflammation, arthritis, insomnia, and other illnesses. My health improved greatly within just one month of practicing Falun Gong. Symptoms of all the above illnesses disappeared.

I went to South Korea on a business trip in March 1999. On July 20 of that year, the CCP launched a nationwide persecution against Falun Gong. I decided to stay in South Korea so I could freely continue my practice of Falun Gong, and I applied for refugee status. In the end, my application did not go through, and I lost my legal status. The South Korean government deported me back to China on January 30, 2010.

After returning to China, I did not dare to go home. I went to a relative's home in Qingdao City, Shandong Province. I had no identification cards to prove my identity, as they were all lost. After a month, I decided to go back to my hometown in Yanji City, Jilin Province to apply for a residential ID card and a passport. This brought back sad memories of those years of misery and uncertainty, and I decided to request a name change while applying for the new ID card and passport.

Despite my name change and hiding at my relative's home out of town, the police still located me. On August 25, 2010, officers from the Qingdao City Police Department suddenly broke in. They searched my home and took a copy of Zhuan Falun, an MP3 player, and cassette tapes. They said I was needed for interrogation, and they forcibly took me into custody. Police officers from Yanji City came to Qingdao City for the interrogation, which lasted 72 hours, non-stop. They confiscated my identification cards. Someone from the Yanji State Security Department threatened that if I remained in Qingdao, my issues would get rather complicated. They demanded that I return to Yanji City to resolve all the issues. They said that the resolution depended on my attitude. They then left Qingdao.

Under this pressure, I returned to Yanji on September 30, where I was again interrogated for 72 hours. The police also brought in a former pracitioner who had been deceived by the CCP to brainwash me. This person was sharp, cold, and calculating. He kept pouring his devious interpretation of Falun Gong into my mind. By then, I had had almost no sleep for 72 hours, and did not have a clear mind. I signed a guarantee statement promising that I would no longer practice Falun Gong. Then I was released. They demanded that I report to them before I went anywhere. They also started monitoring my phone. I realized then the severity of the CCP's persecution.

During the two 72-hour interrogations, I found out that the CCP police system had extensive knowledge about Falun Gong practitioners in South Korea. They mentioned on various occasions, the names of numerous coordinators in South Korea as well as names of several practitioners who went to South Korea from Yanji City. They asked me whether I knew them. They showed me a photograph of the South Korean Divine Land Marching Band taken in a parade. I noticed that I was in the picture. They asked me to identify Falun Gong practitioners in the photo. They also showed me a list of Falun Gong practitioners who engaged in activities that helped practitioners to be granted refugee status. CCP special agents even visited my Falun Gong practice site in South Korea. They later asked whether I knew that Falun Gong practitioner Xu Yuanzhong had also been arrested in South Korea for his illegal status. I said I did not, because Mr. Xu's arrest took place after my deportation.

After I was released from the interrogations, although I was not imprisoned, I was in extreme misery. Falun Gong not only restored my health, but also gave me a healthy mind. Yet I betrayed Falun Gong against my own conscience. I felt despair, humiliation, and regret.

A month later, I decided that I had to resume practicing Falun Gong, because it had become part of my life. I could not give up practicing. I tried to get in touch with a distant relative who practices Falun Gong. I asked her for Falun Gong books. I published, by signing my real name, a solemn statement on Falun Gong's Minghui website, declaring that all the guarantee statements I signed before were nullified, and that I would start practicing Falun Gong all over again. I also joined the weekly group Fa study at my distant relative's home. A few weeks later, suspicious people frequently showed up for surveillance at my relative's home, and we had to stop the group Fa study. I studied the Fa and practiced Falun Gong exercises at my own home. Because I was under surveillance, and out of my attachment to fear, I did not go out to spread Falun Gong facts to others.

In mid-March 2011, members of the Yanji 610 Office called and asked to meet with me in-person at a tea house. The meeting lasted about thirty minutes. They told me I could go to South Korea again, with one condition, that I help them to gather information on Falun Gong practitioners in South Korea. They wanted to recruit me as a CCP special agent, and planned to teach me computer skills so I could send Falun Gong intelligence back to them over the Internet. I turned down their offer on the spot. They then said that if I refused to cooperate, there was no chance that I could leave China. My name was on the black list at the customs house. Anyone on that list was restricted from leaving China. In the several months that followed, I did not hear from them. I was living in constant fear. I moved from place to place several times, yet my fear followed me. I made up my mind to escape from China.

This is my firsthand experience after being deported back to China. It is apparent that the CCP special agents know full well the situations of overseas Falun Gong practitioners. At the same time, the CCP has blocked any information about the persecution of those who have been deported back to China. Here I would like to appeal to the South Korean government and governments of other countries. Please do not be misled by the CCP lies, and do not make non-humanitarian decisions to deport Falun Gong practitioners out of your country.

February 11, 2013