(Minghui.org) I started to practice Falun Dafa in January 1998.

The following words of Master made a big impression on me:

“Falun Dafa has for the first time throughout the ages provided the nature of the universe—the Buddha Fa—to human beings; this amounts to providing them a ladder to ascend to heaven.” (“The Teachings in Buddhism are the Weakest and Tiniest Portion of the Buddha Fa” in Essentials for Further Advancement)

I realized at once that Falun Dafa is a cultivation practice of high virtue. I greatly treasured the teachings and strictly conducted myself according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance to improve myself. Here, I would like share some miraculous experiences of mine.

A Special Day

One day when I was purchasing a light bulb in a store, I suddenly remembered a story my father had told me when I was a child. It was about the journey to the West by Monk Tang and his disciples. A monk asked Tang, “When are you going to come back?” Tang answered, “When the lights face the floor.” My father said that in the future, people would be able to conform to ordinary society while cultivating themselves. I anxiously looked forward to the arrival of that day.

I had a feeling that something special might happen the following day. And it did! Practitioners from our county came to our town to introduce Falun Dafa. This is how I began practicing.

When I opened Zhuan Falun and saw Master's photo for the first time, I deeply felt that I knew Him.

My Incurable Disease Miraculously Disappears

I suffered from a lot of diseases before I began practicing Falun Dafa. An opening in a bone joint tortured me the most. I had surgery, but the situation did not improve at all. My doctor said: “Since the leak had already formed due to festering for a long time, it was impossible to remove it through surgery. We can only maintain the current condition.” According to a doctor of Chinese medicine, I would die of this leak one day. To save my life, I tried all kinds of medicines and folk remedies, but I became weaker and weaker.

Several months after I started practicing, the leak disappeared completely. I know Master saved me and gave me a second life. Thank you, Master! My story is only one of many that bears witness to the miracles of Dafa.

My Uncle's Condition Cured

In 2003, I became homeless to avoid being illegally arrested and persecuted for my faith. I remembered my uncle who lives in a remote mountain area, so I decided to visit him. When I arrived, he was lying in bed and incapable of taking care of himself. He'd just had surgery.The doctor had taken out three bones and placed a metal plate in his lower back.

Although he spent over 70,000 yuan for the treatment, my uncle was not cured. I told him to recite sincerely, “Falun Dafa is good” in order to regain his health. My aunt said, “This is good for us. We'll do it every day.”

Several years later, I met my aunt at a wedding reception. She said happily, “Falun Dafa is really good! Your uncle can now shepherd the sheep again.” After witnessing his miraculous recovery, other relatives understood the truth about Dafa and withdrew from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations.

Under Master's Protection

I was illegally arrested and imprisoned for speaking up for Dafa in Beijing. I was subjected to torture, including being shocked with electric batons, hung up by handcuffs, stripped naked in winter, stretched to the extreme, etc. Under Master's protection, I miraculously never felt the pain. The police asked, “Why don't you ever cry?” They could not understand that Falun Dafa is a supernatural science.

Once, a guard threatened me with an electric baton and tried to make me write a repentance statement. I said with conviction, “No way!” The electric shock did not work on me. He then told seven or eight people to grab my hand and force me to sign a repentance statement. When I struggled, someone grasped my hair and slammed my head on the floor. I did not feel any pain. The person who was abusing me said, “Isn't her head made of bone? Listen, it's making a sound, like a jar.” I knew that Master was at my side, protecting me from being harmed.

Along with 50 other practitioners, I was arrested again and then jailed at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp just before the 2008 Bejing Olympic Games. One day, a guard with surname Liu brought me to a torture room. Holding an electric baton, she looked at me and said, “Come over here!” Then she began to shock my body. I stood there and did not flinch or show any fear. She, on the other hand, screamed, “Ah!Ah!” The other guard was scared.

In July 2009, I was transferred to a special torture unit. One day, a large guard wearing a pair of leather shoes kicked me. I'm a feeble woman and only weigh 40 kilograms (about 100 pounds). He kicked me around the room as though he were playing ball. Another strong guard also kicked my chest four times because I refused to wear the prison uniform. I did not feel anything, and my skin was not bruised at all.