(Minghui.org) During the past 14 years of my Falun Dafa cultivation, I have benefited tremendously and experienced numerous miracles. As recently as last year, a goose-egg-sized tumor in my abdomen suddenly dissolved and drained out of my body all by itself, without any medical intervention. Both my fellow practitioners and I couldn't believe what happened to me and we were completely awestruck by Dafa's extraordinariness. The following are the details of what happened.

About a year ago, I suffered an attack of sickness karma. I lost my appetite and could only keep down liquids. In just two months I became extremely emaciated and had no strength in my limbs at all. My abdomen felt like a rock, which turned out to be a goose-egg-sized tumor. Everyone in my family was worried, but I declined when they urged me to go to the hospital for an exam. After all, I knew that it was the old forces using the sickness karma to cause damage to me and I was determined to not fall prey to such persecution.

Desperate and helpless, my family got everything ready for my funeral.

I had to admit I did look terrible at the time, but I was in good spirits and had no fear at all. Every day I went to bed at 12:30 a.m. and then got up at 3:40 a.m. to practice the exercises and send forth righteous thoughts. During the day, I studied the Fa as much as possible and looked within to identify my omissions.

When sick, everyday people would like to lie down to feel more comfortable. I thought to myself that I had to behave like a practitioner, so I managed to sit up during the day.

Master said in “The Master-Disciple Bond” (Hong Yin II),

“When disciples have ample righteous thoughts Master has the power to turn back the tide”

I knew the little bit of sickness karma that was bothering me was nothing before Dafa's mighty power. Even a rock could melt into water, let alone the tumor in my abdomen.

I didn't seek any medical care and just relied on my firm faith in Master and the Fa to pull me through. Even so, I was greatly surprised that a miracle happened in just two months after the tumor developed.

Ever since I had the tumor, several local practitioners had come to visit me every day. They studied the Fa, sent forth righteous thoughts, and shared experiences with me. They were all eager for me to get better and offered to have me stay at one of their homes so I could be with more practitioners.

I hated to bother others, so I declined the first two times they made the offer. However, I hesitantly accepted when they brought it up again the third time.

To everyone's surprise, a miracle happened even before we got ready to leave my home and head to that practitioner's place.

While using the restroom around 7:30 that night, I saw some fluid draining out of my abdomen through a hole that came out of nowhere. I knew immediately that my tumor was dissolving and shared the good news with the few practitioners who stayed with me.

They were all elated and soon turned my home into a make-shift operating room. They got gauze, bandages, and scissors ready to wipe the fluid off my abdomen and clean it up.

It took about an hour for the fluid to completely drain out of that hole before we bandaged it up. In about two days, the hole closed up all by itself.

Then a second hole appeared on my abdomen and fluid began draining out of it again. Similarly, this hole closed up in a couple of days and then a third hole showed up.

A total of 9 holes appeared on my abdomen, one after another. When the last hole showed up, we pulled the last bit of tumor residue out of it before it healed in a couple of days. By then my abdomen had become smooth again.

We couldn't believe what happened to me and kept talking about how unbelievable it was. So many questions we didn't have answers to:

No. 1: How could such a big tumor dissolve without any warning signs?

No. 2: How did these holes suddenly appear on my abdomen for fluid to drain out of? It was incredible that each one healed by itself before the next hole opened up.

No. 3: How come there was no infection even though none of us used disinfectant before touching my abdomen?

No. 4: How come I didn't feel any pain during the entire process?

We later came to the same conclusion that it was Master that had made all this possible.

I knew Master had made meticulous arrangements every step of the way. Master not only saved my life, but also bore all the pain for me.

Words cannot express my gratitude, and I can only do well the three things to repay Master's mercy.

This experience has enabled me to have a deeper appreciation and understanding of Master and Dafa. Unprecedented and extraordinary, this miracle attests to Dafa's mighty power.

We should all cherish this precious opportunity to be here in the same era as Master. I feel immensely proud and fortunate to have become a Dafa disciple in the Fa-rectification period.

My deepest gratitude to Master! My thanks to my fellow practitioners!