(Minghui.org) On April 15, 2012, officers from Fuxin City Domestic Security and Haizhou Subdivision Xishan Police Station arrested Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Xu Xiuhua. On May 4, she was secretly transferred to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Her family was not notified. The labor camp recently notified her family that she was paralyzed.

On April 15, 2012, at around 6 a.m., Liu Siwei, the director of Fuxin Domestic Security, and Wu Zhongqi, the director of Haizhou Subdivision Domestic Security, and other police officers broke into Ms. Xu Xiuhua's home and arrested three members of her family. They confiscated over 6,000 yuan in cash, a computer, and a cell phone.

Shortly after that, Ms. Xu was sentenced to forced labor and transferred to Masanjia. The camp authorities refused to accept her at the time, so the police escorted her back to Fuxin Detention Center.

On May 7, 2012, when her family brought money to the detention center for her, they were stunned to find out that she had been transferred to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp on May 4.

Now they have been notified that, in less than two and a half months, the formerly healthy Ms. Xu Xiuhua is now paralyzed.

It is not yet known what kind of torture Ms. Xu endured in the labor camp, but in the 13 years that Falun Gong practitioners have been officially persecuted, Masanjia has been notorious for using all kinds of brutal tortures.

A striking recent example was that of Falun Gong practitioner Wang Haihui. His personal account of persecution suffered in Masanjia Labor Camp can be found at (Chinese only):


This is what goes on in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

Around April 15, 2012, massive arrests of practitioners in cities and counties in Liaoning Province took place. The Liaoning Political and Legal Committee ordered the arrests in preparation for the CCP's 18th Conference. The order was issued at the provincial level and passed down to each city, district, and county level Political and Legal Committee, which ordered the police departments and police stations to begin massive arrests of Falun Gong practitioners.