(Minghui.org) Ms. Wang Yanxin has been placed in detention again recently, but her past ordeals have shown that she is a woman who treats others with kindness.

The current situation is as follows: Police illegally arrested another practitioner, Ms. Huo Jinping from Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, on March 13, 2012 for practicing Falun Gong. On April 5, Ms. Wang Yanxin accompanied Ms. Huo's older brother and his wife to the Jiamusi Police Department to find out information about her whereabouts, but when they left they were followed by the police. After they entered a friend's home, more than 10 police officers from the Qianjin Police Station broke in and arrested Ms. Wang. As of June 11, Ms. Wang is still detained at the Jiamusi Detention Center.

The stories below from past years illustrate Ms. Wang's character in the midst of suffering.

Offering Help to a Troubled Girl

While Ms. Wang was detained at the Jiamusi Detention Center in 2006, an inmate in her early 20s who was arrested for financial reasons came and stayed in her cell. Every day, the metal gate opened and closed at various times, both day and night. Each time the gate opened, the guards were either dragging someone out for interrogation or sending someone back covered with bruises. When the young woman witnessed the terrible scene of Falun Gong practitioners being force-fed, she suffered a mental shock. From then on, as soon as something bad happened or was about to happen, her face would turn white and she would stop breathing, and become incontinent. She liked to stay with Ms. Wang Yanxin, with whom she felt safe.

One day, the guards ordered a drill. When the gate was being opened, the loud sound of the chains scared the girl into a shock, and her illness recurred. Seeing her in pain, Ms. Wang told her, “Little sister, as long as you sincerely say 'Falun Dafa is good. Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good,' you will be all right.” The girl's face turned white and her lips were blue, but she nodded and lowered her chin. A moment later, she told Ms. Wang, “Big sister, it worked like magic. When I sincerely did what you told me to, all the pain left almost in an instant.”

Compassionately Clarifying the Facts to Police

When Ms. Wang and three of her friends were traveling in December 2009 and April 2010, they were arrested by police. The police lied to the crowd and accused the four women of being criminal suspects. Ms. Wang told the crowd, “We are not criminals. We are kindhearted Falun Gong practitioners. We are visiting here, but we were abducted as soon as we got off the train.”

The police put the four women into a van and took them to the Nancha Security Division. The police wanted to search them and take photos of them, but they refused. Ms. Wang clarified the facts about Falun Gong to the police, but they slapped her in the face. Ms. Wang kept clarifying the truth. Four hours later, the police were touched by their kindness and released them.

Ms. Wang began working in the Jiamusi Department Store when she was 23. Rising through the ranks from a salesperson to sales manager, Ms. Wang does an excellent job with her work. After practicing Falun Gong, she conducted herself according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and has been named an outstanding individual and model employee in the city and province for several consecutive years. Many customers have developed trust in the department store because of her honest service. For years, many would often stop by her counter just to say hi.

Ms. Wang's Brother Miraculously Recovers

Ms. Wang's parents passed away when she was young. Her only family is her older brother, Wang Yansui, who is a professor at the Guilin University of Technology. Wang Yansui suffered a stroke early in the morning of May 9, 2011. He fell into a coma but wasn't found until the morning of May 13. His friends took him to the hospital. The doctor issued notices of his critical condition to his family, and asked for Ms. Wang's permission to conduct a craniotomy operation on him, or he might not survive the night.

After briefly and calmly thinking it over, Ms. Wang made a firm decision for him not to have the craniotomy operation, and constantly recited “Falun Dafa is good” in her heart. With her devout faith, Wang Yansui woke up the afternoon of May 13. The doctor said it was a miracle, and that in his clinical experience he had witnessed no other case like this.

Wang Yansui was discharged from the hospital 20 days later. Ms. Wang took him back to Jiamusi City in order to take good care of him. While Wang Yansui was still recovering, his sister was arrested and is still detained.