(Minghui.org) Ms. Zhang Yanling, an employee of the Forestry Department of Dunhua City, Jilin Province, was informed by her manager on April 6, 2012, that she was to meet an officer from the Jilin Province 610 Office. She politely declined. When Ms. Zhang's husband, Wang Yongqiang, asked the secretary what was going on, the secretary replied, “Nothing. They just want to 'visit' with the two of you.”

The next morning, Ms. Zhang was arrested at work by Guo Zhenlin and a group of more than ten officers from the First Police Station and the Domestic Security Division of the Dunhua Forestry Department. Ms. Zhang was then taken to a brainwashing center located in the Forestry Department Hotel. Her husband, Mr. Wang Yongqiang, was later arrested and taken to a brainwashing center after he questioned the Domestic Security Division about the situation.

At around 10:00 a.m., some police officers took Ms. Zhang back home, ransacked her house, and then took her away again. They threatened, “Don't get your daughter involved in this or she will be not be allowed to take the college entrance examination, and she will be immediately arrested.”

Ms. Zhang's daughter, who was preparing for college, has now been expelled from school and is living alone at home. We hope that more people can become aware of what is happening to this family.

On the afternoon of March 23, Mr. Wang Hongjun, a Falun Gong practitioner from Dunhua, was arrested by officers from the Police Station of Bohai Street, and he is now imprisoned in the Taipingling Detention Center.

Sun Pengfei, Wang Litao, Zhao Guowu, and officers from the Eastern Police Station of the Dunhua Forestry Department broke into Ms. Tian Xiuxia's home at 9:00 a.m. on March 22, and seized two photos of Master Li Hongzhi, which then became their excuse to arrest her. They then dragged her away to be detained at around 3:00 p.m. Ms. Tian has since been released.

Over ten officers from the First Police Station of the Dunhua Forestry Department broke into the home of Mr. Tian Lijun and Mr. Tian Lijie at around noon on March 30 and arrested them and a friend who was visiting. They were dragged away when they were watching TV at home and without even being allowed to get fully dressed. Also, their TV and DVD player, as well as some other possessions were confiscated. When their family went to the police station to ask for more information, they were tricked into believing that the three people had been transferred to the Dunhua Detention Center. Mr. Tian Lijun has since been released, but Mr. Tian Lijie and their friend are still being held at the Detention Center of the Dunhua Forestry Department. It was reported that the two practitioners have been tortured while imprisoned.

On January 28, practitioner Ms. Wang Xiangju, 59, was reported when she was clarifying the truth. She is still imprisoned at the Taipingling Detention Center. Agents from the 610 Office once attempted to put her into a labor camp for a year and a half. She has also been tortured with the tiger bench, among other severe tortures.

On August 28, 2011, the chief inspector of the Police Station of Bohai Street led some officers to arrest Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Wang Weiyan, who had been working the entire night at a brickyard. The arrest took place under the excuse that Mr. Wang was wanted for failing to report his new address to the police, as was required for being monitored under residential surveillance (a form of noncustodial house arrest), since his prior release from police custody. In December, Mr. Wang was sentenced to 18 months in prison without his family being notified. He is now incarcerated at Qiushuigou Prison.