Since July 20, 1999, some police officers and people who have been deceived by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) have participated in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. Regardless of who they are, sooner or later they will suffer retribution if they do not repent and stop their evildoing. There are more than 10,000 reported cases of retribution among these perpetrators. Some have gotten ill, while others died in traffic accidents or committed suicide. Many situations befell them, such as being struck by lightning, dying a violent death, paralysis, incarceration, job loss, or family members implicated by their evildoings. Here are some examples of what those police officers and followers of the CCP who directly participated in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners have run into.


Home of Village Official in Guizhou Province Collapses after He Persecutes Falun Dafa Practitioners


In October 2011, the newly-built, two-story, brick and wood frame house that belonged to Gou Changwen (the head of Jinpingshan Village, Tiantai Town, Chishui City, Guizhou Province) collapsed without warning and was reduced to rubble. Gou Changwen's son was hurt in the incident and suffered serious injury to his liver, spleen, and kidneys. After undergoing emergency surgery, one of his kidneys and half of his liver and spleen were removed. Gou’s daughter-in-law sustained fractures of both legs. Gou’s elderly father was feeding the pigs when the house collapsed, and he was fortunate to escape injury. Gou's possessions were damaged and strewn everywhere throughout the ruins of the house. It was quite a sad sight! Government officials at various levels in Chishui, Zunyi, and Guiyang cities came to console Gou, and the local villagers gathered together to chat about it. People noted that, in terms of its geographical location, quality, and climatic conditions, there was no reason why this new house should have collapsed.


In the week prior to the collapse, some rocks broke off the hill behind it and damaged the rear wall. Gou quickly hire workers to make repairs, but just after it was fixed, the entire hill slid forward and pushed the house down. Why would this happen when the weather was clear and everything was calm? Why did his father escape the disaster by a hair's breadth? The fellow villagers all agreed that this was indeed retribution from heaven.


On June 8, 2011, five Falun Dafa practitioners from Chishui went to Jinpingshan Village to visit relatives and clarify the truth to the local people. Gou Changwen called the local police station at Tiantai Town and, along with police chief Ming Zuqua, forcibly arrested the five practitioners. Disabled practitioner Zhou Bangqin was illegally detained for 15 days at the Chishui Municipal Detention Center. Tiantai town local police, in conspiracy with Chishui Municipal Police Department, ransacked the home of disabled practitioner Tang Shigui and forcibly took practitioners Li Zerong and Li Wenyu to the Chishui Municipal Detention Center and detained them for one week. During that time Li Wenyu (who was over 70) went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal detention. Li Wenyu believed that there is nothing wrong in being a good person by following the standard of Truth-Compassion-Forbearance. Li Wenyu was force-fed and had two front teeth were extracted. Li Wenyu and Li Zerong were extremely feeble as a result of being tortured. The following day, they were taken to the Guizhou Provincial Zhongba Forced Labor Camp, but the camp refused to take them. The next day, Chishui Police Department officers took them to the labor camp again and asked the camp to hold them just for six months. This illegal request was again rejected. They were finally compelled to release Li Zerong and Li Wenyu.


The reason Falun Dafa practitioners clarify the truth is to expose the evil and save people. Practitioners hope to bring people safety and happiness, not see them have retribution. However, doing good deeds is rewarded and doing evil is met with retribution. Persecuting good people will certainly be condemned by heaven. The reason Gou Changwen's father escaped death by a hair's breadth is that he understood the facts about Dafa.


Kindhearted people, please firmly keep in mind that Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good and Falun Dafa is good and then your “bad luck” will be turned into “good luck” and you will escape disasters unscathed.


Police Chief of Tubu Police Station in Yongxiu County, Jiangxi Province, Killed in an Accident


Zhou Yinshui, 45, was the former chief of Tubu Police Station in Yongxiu County, Jiangxi Province. He had ordered the arrest of Falun Dafa practitioners in Yongxiu County many times and carried out the Chinese Communist Party’s orders in persecuting Falun Dafa. On the evening of July 8, 2008, while walking down the street with his son, he was hit and killed by a motorcycle.


Former School Principal in Chaoyangwan, Weichang County, Hebei Province, Dies


In 1999, Yu Rui was appointed to be the principal of the Second Middle School of Chaoyangwan. Although he knew Falun Dafa practitioners cultivated Truth-Compassion-Forbearance and tried to be good people, when the Party started persecuting Falun Dafa, Yu Rui could not obey his conscience and helped the evil Party to persecute Falun Dafa.


In mid March 2004 (during the “Two Conferences” period), the authorities asked Yu Rui whether anyone at his school still practiced Falun Dafa. Instead of using his authority to protect practitioners, Yu Rui considered only his own needs and desires and replied that they did indeed still practice. As a result, two practitioners at his school were seized and taken to a brainwashing center and persecuted. This situation caused great harm to the practitioners' health and financial hardships for them and their families.


In the grand scheme of things, doing good deeds is rewarded and doing evil is met with retribution. Regardless of what a person does, this person will suffer the full consequences at a future time. In just a few years, as schools merged, Yu Rui was laid off from his position as principal and demoted to being a clerk at Weichang First Middle School. He was poisoned so deeply by the evil Party that he would not listen to Falun Dafa practitioners again when they clarified the truth to him. He developed liver cancer and all kinds of other serious health problems. Yu Rai was hospitalized many times for treatment and spent huge amounts of his family’s savings. He failed to respond to medical treatment and died in the winter of 2011 at the age of 49.