(Minghui.org) I am a female villager in my seventies. Before I started practicing Falun Gong, I was very ill and had taken medicine for a long time. I was examined by both Chinese and western doctors, but nothing they prescribed worked. I learned Falun Dafa in November 1995. I did not receive much education, so I couldn't recognize every character in Zhuan Falun. Nonetheless, all my illnesses were eliminated and my eyesight recovered.

I knew that I could not just want to receive benefits from Dafa, and that I needed to promote the Fa. I started a Fa-study group at home. The number of practitioners attending increased from five to over 50. I had to build two more rooms for practitioners in order to study the Fa and do the exercises. Every Sunday, I walked to a township 20 miles away to promote Falun Dafa. I didn't have any difficulty catching up with young people.

After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the persecution of Falun Gong, they sent people to monitor my family around the clock, and we were not allowed to leave at will. Practitioners couldn't communicate freely anymore. I couldn't study the Fa and do the exercises like I used to. Suddenly, I felt like an orphan. It was terrible. I was lost, confused and didn't know what to do.

In 2001, a practitioner and I traveled overnight to Beijing with a banner. We went directly to Tiananmen Square to appeal for the right to practice Falun Dafa. Before I could unfurl the banner, police arrested me and took me to Xijiao Prison in Hangzhou. The guards beat, insulted and scolded me with a lot of nonsense. The next day, I tried to clarify the facts about the persecution to people around me when the guards weren't around. I told them about the beauty of Falun Dafa and all the CCP's lies on TV and radio. Twenty people in the room expressed interest in reading Falun Dafa books when they went home.

On the seventh day, I fell ill. I developed jaundice and had blood in my urine. At night, the guards took me to a hospital where I was chained to a bed for 12 hours. I was released the next day.

In 2005, I left the village and moved to a city, where I continued distributing Dafa materials to local residents. In 2008, the Dafa materials site was sabotaged by the CCP. I said to Teacher, “If I could type and use a computer, I could make my own materials.” Then I thought, “What am I thinking? I know nothing about computers, let alone making materials.” However, Teacher made arrangements for me.

A practitioner came to my house three days later. I asked her to help me get some truth clarification materials. She suggested that I make them myself: “Teacher said in Zhuan Falun, 'Cultivation depends on one's own efforts, while the transformation of gong is done by one's master.' You believe in Master and be determined. You can do it even if you can't recognize characters. I will help you.”

Two days later, the practitioner found another practitioner to come to my house to install software which taught how to download the materials I needed. My child started a big fight with me after finding out what I'd done. He did everything possible to prevent me from making Dafa materials. I was determined, and he couldn't change my mind. In the end, he threw my computer to the floor and broke it. I sent righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil behind him and asked Teacher to help me. I quickly found a practitioner to fix the computer. I continued to go online and make the materials I needed.

This was a very tough process, but I finally learned how to print materials myself. I remember one time, I tried to fill the ink reservoir and splashed the ink everywhere: on my face, body, the bed and floor. Eventually, I was able to make various materials for myself and other practitioners for distribution. I didn't have much time to clarify the facts about the persecution, so I bought an automatic phone system to save recorded messages.

I experienced many miracles. One day, I went to a practice site to study the Fa. I forgot my purse on a bus, which had my ID in it. I was very worried because that meant that I had to go back to my home village to get a new one. This would take a lot of travel time. I asked Teacher to help get my ID back because I didn't want to waste precious time on such a thing. A few days later, I tried to get some cash that I'd stored underneath the bed, and found my ID sitting there with the cash!

There are many more experiences than can fit in this article. I never wanted to write and share before, because I felt inferior since I was not well educated, and this attachment was blocking me from taking this step. When I saw Minghui's notice calling for Fahui articles, Teacher hinted to me that I shouldn't let this notion get in the way of my practice. I knew that I should not disappoint Teacher no matter what I thought I could or could not do. I wanted to report my experiences over the past dozen years.

Thank you Master. I will have faith in Master and the Fa and walk my path well.