Name: Mei Lunxian (梅仑先)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Address: Linshui County, Guang'an City, Sichuan Province
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: October 21, 2012
Most Recent Place of Detention: Linshui County Detention Center (邻水看守所)
City: Guang'an
Province: Sichuan
Persecution Suffered: Forced labor, illegal sentencing, torture, detention, brainwashing, home ransacked
Key Persecutors: Hu Yu (胡渝) and Wang Linming (王林明)

( Mr. Mei Lunxian is a resident of Linshui County, Guang'an City, Sichuan Province. He and his wife worked in Chongqing. The police from the Linshui County Domestic Security Division followed Mr. Mei's wife for two days and found their residence. On October 21, 2012, they arrested Mr. Mei and sent him to the Linshui County Detention Center on the same day.

On the day of his arrest, his house in Linshui County where his parents live was burnt down. Mr. Mei is his parents' only child and they count on him to take care of them. He has two children, both under ten years old. Without him around, his family will have difficulty making a living.

Since the persecution of Falun Gong began, Mr. Mei has repeatedly endured persecution. On August 20, 1999, while on his way to Tiananmen Square to appeal for justice for Falun Gong, he was arrested and sent to a detention center in Beijing. After 15 days of detention, the police from the Linshui County Domestic Security Division, including instructor Hu Yu and police officer Wang Linming, escorted him back and he was detained in the Linshui County Detention Center, then subjected to house arrest until October 13, 1999.

On November 1, 1999, Mr. Mei took the train to Beijing and intended to appeal for justice for Falun Gong again. The railroad security guards arrested him and took him to the Luoyang Train Station Police Station. Later he was transferred to Chongqing, then escorted back to Linshui. He was sent to a detention center on November 4, 1999. Later, he was sentenced to three years of forced labor without any legal grounds. He served his term in the Dayan Forced Labor Camp in Ziyang City, Sichuan Province and suffered brutal persecution there.

In September 2002, when Mr. Mei was clarifying the truth to people in Southwest Teacher's University, he was reported to the authorities by a student. The police from the Tianxingqiao Police Station arrested him. He was released after six days of detention.

In April 2009, Mr. Mei returned home but was monitored by officials from the local 610 Office and Domestic Security Division. In September 2010, local government officials deceived him and had him detained in the Feilong Town Brainwashing Center in Wusheng County.

On September 15, 2011, the police from the Linshui Domestic Security Division arrested Mr. Mei and ransacked his home without going through any legal process. He was detained in the detention center and brutally tortured. When he was released on October 19, 2012, he was emaciated.

At around 10:00 a.m. on October 21, 2012, Mr. Mei was arrested again at Chongqing Lunheng Electrical Appliance Factory in Gaomiao Village. He was sent to the Linshui County Detention Center on the same day.