Name: He Lingling (何玲玲)
Gender: Female
Age: 61
Address: Nanning, Guangxi Province

Date of Most Recent Arrest: August 6, 2011
Most Recent Place of Detention: Nanning No. 2 Detention Center (南宁市第二看守所)
Persecution Suffered:
Forced labor, brainwashing, illegal sentencing, beatings, hung up, imprisonment, torture, home ransacked, interrogation, detention

( Practitioner Ms. He Lingling was illegally arrested by local police on August 6, 2011, and her home was also ransacked. Her account of the persecution that she suffered follows.

I explained the facts about Falun Gong and persuaded people to withdraw from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations while in the Chongzuo City Station office yard in Nanning on August 6, 2011. A child who didn't understand reported me to the officials, so security department personnel detained me and tried to take my picture. I didn't cooperate with them, so one official shouted and threatened to order farm workers from another city to rape me, and that they'd parade me in the streets with a bulletin board around my neck.

The officials reported me to the 610 Office, the police department and the Tangshan Police Station in Nanning. Soon afterward, six officials arrived, put me in a vehicle and took me to my home.

The unidentified officials showed a search warrant to my husband, then confiscated my family's belongings, including all Falun Dafa books, Teacher's picture, a Falun emblem, several copies of Falun Dafa informational CDs, an MP3 player, a DVD player, a cell phone and my home key. My husband and daughter were so scared that they didn't know what to do. My daughter's boyfriend, who is a foreigner, had just walked into my home and witnessed this event, and was also scared. They interrogated him as well, and forced him to register his name, cell phone number and then they left.

On August 7, several officers from the Tangshan Police Station attempted to force me to give my fingerprints, but they failed to get them because I refused to cooperate. They then took me to the Nanning No. 2 Detention Center. I was notified by an officer from the Xixiangtang Police Department in Nanning that I was to be detained for 15 days (from August 7 to August 21, 2011) at the Nanning No. 2 Detention Center in Guangxi Province. I denied the charges brought against me, and asked for my case to be reviewed.

Since the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong, I've been arrested repeatedly, detained and sentenced to prison. I have been followed and monitored for twelve years. My home phone was also monitored. I was brutally tortured in prison and forced labor camp with a variety of methods, including my hands and feet being shackled with heavy metal chains weighing almost 84 pounds at the No.2 Detention Center; not being allowed bathroom privileges for eighteen days; getting dragged to a work shed with a bag covering my head, being beaten for five days by drug-addicted inmates under orders of the labor camp guards. I was also hung up for three nights, and tied to a tree twice. I was persecuted for twelve years and suffered tremendously, both physically and mentally. My body is emaciated due to the persecution.

I collapsed again in the detention center, and since my physical condition was so poor, they had to send me back home. During every arrest and detainment, the government used no legal processes. There was no recording of officials' names, telephone numbers, or signatures on the so-called administrative detention notice.