(Clearwisdom.net) Before I began to practice Falun Gong, I had many illnesses. I went all over to look for a cure, but nothing helped me. When I was young, I had insomnia, my memory was terrible, and I often felt that my brain was shaking. I had a very fast heartbeat, and I was always worried and in a panic. I didn't dare to open my mouth, as I was afraid my heart might just jump out. When I reached my 40s, I developed Hepatitis B, gallstones, and uterine fibroids. I also had frozen shoulders and rheumatoid arthritis. I couldn't lift my arms, so I was unable to comb my hair. My hands were numb, and I was afraid to touch cold water or carry anything. I had a spur in my knees, so after walking a few steps, I would easily fall. When I became older, I had a stroke. I had difficulty using half of my body, and I almost lost eyesight in one eye. For at least half of my life, I had been suffering like this.

In April 1999, I began to learn Falun Gong. From that point on, my life changed completely. My grandson's teacher is a Falun Dafa practitioner. She introduced Dafa to me and helped me obtain a copy of Zhuan Falun, Fa-lecture DVDs, exercise tapes and Teacher's portraits. I began to study the Fa and do the exercises at the local exercise site. What made me very excited was that as soon as I began to do the exercises, my body underwent a tremendous transformation. The very first time I did the wheel-holding postures, my arms, which I previously could not even lift, felt fine, as if they were being supported. I managed to finish the entire wheel-holding posture for 30 minutes. The next day, my knees felt as if they were being scorched. From then on, the spur in my knees disappeared, and I was able to walk without tripping over myself all the time. I understood that it was Teacher who had cleaned up my body. A month later, I regained the use of my left side, that had been paralyzed, and my eyesight was restored. All my illnesses dramatically disappeared. From that point on, my body felt very light, I became very light-hearted, and I began to embark on a new life. I sincerely appreciated Teacher for saving me. From then on, I have been following Teacher and walking the path of cultivation. Ever since the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999 I have been devoting myself to validating the Fa, assisting Teacher in the Fa-rectification, and saving sentient beings.

During the Fa-rectification, I have been arrested three times by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials, but under Teacher's protection, I managed to escape with righteous thoughts and actions all threes times.

The first time was in 2002. After July 20, 1999, all the media under the CCP began to defame, slander and attack Dafa. I held firmly to the belief that "Falun Dafa is good, Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good," and used the second life that Teacher granted to me to assist Teacher in Fa-rectification. I went out to clarify the facts and hand out truth-clarification materials every day. I often took with me materials in bundles of a hundred. I started handing them out at midnight and did not stop until it was daylight.

In May 2002, a few practitioners and I went to a park in the city to hand out materials, and each of us had more than one hundred copies with us. Two fellow practitioners were arrested and taken away by police officers. They were forced to reveal my name, so I was arrested and taken to the police station as well. A few police officers took turns trying to force me to tell them where I got the materials and from whom. I had Dafa and Teacher in my heart. Without any fear, I refused to work with those evil perpetrators. No matter how they forced me, I always had a smile on my face and half closed my eyes. I recited over and over again:

Dafa is what you carry everywhere,
Zhen Shan Ren, rooted in the mind;
A great Arhat walks the earth,
Gods and demons fear with awe.

("Benevolent Might," in Hong Yin)

They were all very afraid, and none of them dared to look at me. They began to turn to the other practitioners to obtain the source of materials. Then I stopped reciting the Fa, hit the table, and shouted very loudly: "All we were doing was letting people know the truth, what did we do wrong? You are playing the same game as in the Cultural Revolution. You really want to have someone drop dead at the end of the day!" When I opened my eyes, the police office had all run away. They had been interrogating me for three hours, but in vain. I returned home safe and sound.

This made me realize that as long as you are righteous, nobody can move you. Teacher said in Zhuan Falun: "If you are a true practitioner, our Falun will safeguard you. I am rooted in the universe. If anyone can harm you, he or she would be able to harm me. Put simply, that person would be able to harm this universe." "Under trying circumstances of any type, you must all keep steady in thought. Just by staying unaffected you will be able to handle all situations." (Teaching the Fa at the Conference in the Midwest-U.S.)

The second miraculous thing happened in 2004. I had my son driving a mini-van with eight practitioners and eight big bags of truth-clarification materials. We went to the nearby rural area to clarify the facts and hand out materials. After we finished covering two villages, and were about to head towards the third, a few police cars came towards us. We understood that we had been reported by people who did not know the truth. My son sped up in order to lose them, but the road ahead was blocked by a heavy-duty vehicle, so we had to stop. They arrested us and took us to the police station. There were four police officers, who used all kinds of means to try to force us to tell them where we got the materials. I was not afraid, and did not cooperate with them. I had been sending forth righteous thoughts to resist the evil. I was very calm and clear-minded, thinking “I'm a Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple. I must not stay here. I need to save people, and I also have some coordination work to do. The connection between me and the other Dafa practitioners should not be cut off. Things such as weekly journals, DVDs, Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party, etc. need to be delivered, and truth clarification and helping people withdraw from the CCP and its affiliated organizations can not be delayed either.” I had started sending forth righteous thoughts as soon as I stepped into the police station. I did not sleep and just kept sending forth righteous thoughts with another practitioner. We did not stop until the next day at noon. The police officers had exhausted their means to make us stop, and attempted to transfer us to another place.

The next afternoon, they took us to the county hospital for a medical examination. At that point, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and heart disease. Another practitioner who was sending forth righteous thought with me was also diagnosed with heart disease. Actually we did not feel ill at all. Even though we had not slept for nearly two days, we were still very energetic, had no symptoms of high blood pressure, nor the feeling of having heart disease. We both knew that it was a false diagnosis provided by Teacher, who had been watching over us all the time. Both of us were released right away to rejoin the Fa-rectification.

A few practitioners were not released, and were taken to the forced labor camp for detention. After gaining a greater understanding of the Fa, they managed to escape as well and return to join the tide of Fa-rectification.

My son, who is a non-practitioner, has been supportive of my Dafa activities. He has driven to remote and rural areas to support our helping people withdraw from the CCP and handing out materials. This time he had been under detention for more than a month. He was beaten, kicked, doused with cold water, forced to do hard labor, and subjected to other cruel tortures in order to force him to confess that he was a practitioner. They threatened him by saying that if he did not admit that, they would sentence him. As a result, my son suffered tremendously both physically and mentally. The CCP is not only persecuting Dafa practitioners; they don't even let go of people who support and sympathize with practitioners. Its weak nature is fully displayed. The days until the evil CCP will be eliminated are numbered.

The third miraculous thing happened in 2008. Before the Olympic Games, the evil CCP launched a new round of persecution against Falun Dafa practitioners. A practitioner who had been in touch with me for a while was tracked, so my home was exposed. One day at the end of May, my husband, who is also a practitioner, had taken 10,000 yuan with him in order to buy DVDs from another practitioner. As soon as he stepped out of the entrance to our community gate, he was arrested and taken away by police officers who had ambushed him. After they confiscated the cash and our house key, a few police officers broke into our home. I was there at the time, and they started searching everywhere. They turned our house upside down, took away Dafa books, Teacher's portraits, and two cases of the Nine Commentaries, plus a few dozen boxes of copy paper and many other Dafa materials.

The police wanted to arrest me. Since a couple of practitioners were supposed to come to my home, I was afraid that they would be discovered as well, so I went with the police officers. However, I refused to get into their vehicle, and kept shouting, "Falun Dafa is good!" to warn those practitioners on their way to my home. Finally four police officers forcefully carried me and threw me into their vehicle. I fainted. When I woke up, I was at the police station and detained in a room on the ground floor. I was only doing two things at that time: sending forth righteous thoughts, and clarifying the facts to help people quit the CCP. I managed to help two people with that. I did not cooperate with any of the persecutors' "so-called" trials, nor answer any questions. I maintained righteous thoughts and actions, and only had Teacher and Dafa in my heart. I said to Teacher in my heart: “There is no way that evil could stop me from cultivating in Dafa. I am determined to follow Teacher to the end. There is no way for the evil to force me to reveal which practitioners I had contact with; I swear to protect them. They can never achieve their plot in attempting to sentence me, or throw me into a forced labor camp, or put me in the detention center for a long time. I could never stay here, for I am a Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple; I must go out to continue with truth-clarification, and save sentient beings. I beg Teacher to reinforce me to help me to escape from here.” Under the strengthening of my righteous thoughts, and with Teacher's care and protection, although I had not had anything to eat for a day, I was still in good spirits.

At that time, six police officers were watching me. It was very cold, and one police officer whom I had talked to grabbed a coat for me. At 2 a.m., I told them that I wanted to use the restroom. Two female police officers went with me. While I was in the restroom, they left to find water for me. After I came out of the restroom, I began to look for any opportunity to leave. I found that there was an empty room right beside the restroom. Seeing that the guards were not around, I entered the room and quickly closed the door. There was one window. I moved a stool over and climbed up. After I opened the window, although I couldn't see anything because it was very dark, I jumped out of the window. I felt that I had landed on a bicycle. I didn't fall down, but stood steadily on its bar. I then lowered myself, held the bar with both hands, and jumped to the ground. It was deadly quiet throughout the process, very miraculous. After I landed, I found a big door with three locks. After a few tries, all three locks opened. When the door was opened, I walked out. After I came out, a golden road appeared in front of me, it was full of golden stars. There were green trees on both sides, shiny and transparent, full of light. I was not afraid, nor was I running away, I was appreciating the miraculous scene on both sides, while I kept walking. Just then, a taxi came by. I got in the car. It was around 2:30 a.m. Under Teacher's protection and care, I managed to escape once again.

Later I went back to this police station to take a look. I found that except for the main entrance, there was no other entrance, nor that golden path. Police officers told others, “Who would guess she was an old lady in her late 60s? We seven, eight young people could not even catch up with her!” However, I never felt that I was being chased. I also did not know how I managed to climb over that high wall. It all came down to the miraculous effect of Dafa practitioners having righteous thoughts and actions.

"When disciples have ample righteous thoughts
Master has the power to turn back the tide"

("The Master-Disciple Bond," in Hong Yin II)

I truly came to feel that. Thank you Teacher!