Additional Persecution News from China – July 10, 2011 (23 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 17 cities or counties in nine provinces. In this report, 14 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 34 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Handan, Hebei Province] Three Practitioners Illegally Arrested
- [Daqing, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Shi Jing Arrested
- [Hengshui, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Xiaojing Persecuted
- [Changchun, Jilin Province] Ms. Liu Jinping and Ms. Liu Xiaoxin Facing Forced Labor
- [Jiayin, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Shuling and Ms. Zhang Xiufang Arrested
- [Yushu, Jilin Province] Kunming Women's Forced Labor Camp Hold Ms. Wang Fengjuan Beyond Her Term
- [Linjiang, Jilin Province] Several Practitioners Taken to Forced Labor Camps
- [Qing County, Hebei Province] Mr. He Diansong Arrested
- [Langfang, Shandong Province] Ms. Huang Juyun Arrested
- [Weifang, Shandong Province] Police Arrest Mr. Wang Weiqing (in his 30s) on July 6, 2011
- [Beijing] Police Arrest Ms. Shi Xiaolan from Miyun on July 1
- [Duchang, Jiangxi Province] Police Ransack Mr. Wang Huosun's Home
- [Haozhou, Anhui Province] Mr. Li Hailiang from Houlilou Village, Qiaodong Town Taken to a Detention Center on July 8, 2011
- [Lanzhou, Gansu Province] Mr. Wang Youjiang's Mother Arrested
- [Chongqing] Ms. Wang Shaoying Arrested
- [Xuandu, Hubei Province] Mr. Yang Dongxiu and Ms. Xiang Longqin Arrested
- [Chongqing] Police Arrest Zhou Yirong at Home at Around Noon on July 7, 2011
- [Hunan Province] Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp Holding Fourteen Practitioners
- [Panzhihua, Sichuan Province] Ms. Zhao Huimin Arrested
- [Xichang, Sichuan Province] Mr. Shen Shide and Others Arrested
- [Dazhou, Sichuan Province] Mr. Tan Bin Arrested
- [Kunming, Yunnan Province] Mr. Zhang Siqiang Arrested
- [Dalian, Liaoning Province] Police Arrest Ms. Liu Renfeng Who is in Her 70s
1. [Handan, Hebei Province] Three Practitioners Illegally Arrested
Police officers from Sijiqing Police Station in Congtai District illegally arrested Ms. Gao Meiying, Ms. Zheng Zhengchen and Ms. Wu Hongyan on the morning of July 6, 2011 when they were talking to people about Falun Gong. The practitioners are currently detained at Hualin Police Station in Fuxing District.
Niu Shengmin, chief of the Congtai District Police Department: 86-310-3019568, 86-13315066566
Wen Lifeng, deputy chief of the Congtai District Police Department: 86-310-3019992, 86-13315066583
An Zhenzhi, director of the Domestic Security Division: 86-310-3019329, 86-13333007726
Li Wei, head of the Sijiqing Police Station: 86-310-3238001, 86-13315065980
2. [Daqing, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Shi Jing Arrested
Police officers Jiang Lixin, Qi Yawen and Chen Yongnan from Donghu Police Department arrested Ms. Shi Jing at her home in Chengxin Erxiao Community at around noon of June 21, 2011. The police also confiscated her computer, cell phone, CDs, and other items. Ms. Shi is currently detained at the First Detention Center.
Ma Xinke, chief: 86-459-5731926, 86-459-6295345, 86-13329500833
Xu Zhenbin, deputy chief: 86-459-5731010, 86-459-5105018, 86-13304595088
Jiang Lixin, director of the 1st team of community security: 86-18606377833
Qi Yawen, police officer: 86-18603677893
Chen Yongnan, police officer: 86-18603677868
3. [Hengshui, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Xiaojing Persecuted
Ms. Li Xiaojing went to Kangningjie Police Station on May 31, 2011 for personal business. At the police station, she ran into another Falun Gong practitioner and greeted her. Police officer Li Huiying noticed it and reported them. Both practitioners were then handcuffed and detained. Later on, the police ransacked Ms. Li's home twice.
4. [Changchun, Jilin Province] Ms. Liu Jinping and Ms. Liu Xiaoxin Facing Forced Labor
Ms. Liu Jinping from Shuangyang District was arrested and detained at Changchun Third Detention Center on May 19, 2011. She had 12,000 yuan extorted from her and was conditionally released to "wait for trial". Recently Ms. Liu received notice that she would face one and a half years' forced labor.
The other practitioner, Ms. Liu Xiaoxin, was also given notification of a forced labor sentence.
5. [Jiayin, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Shuling and Ms. Zhang Xiufang Arrested
Chief of the Suihua Police Bureau Nongken branch, Wen Changjun; and Zhu Zhenguo from the Nongken 610 Office arrested Ms. Zhang Shuling and Ms. Zhang Xiufang from Jiayin Farm on July 5, 2011. They confiscated their personnel items. On the morning of July 7, both practitioners were taken to Nongken Detention Center.
Wen Changjun, chief of the Suihua Police Bureau, Nongken Branch: 86-13349350999
6. [Yushu, Jilin Province] Kunming Women's Forced Labor Camp Hold Ms. Wang Fengjuan Beyond Her Term
Ms. Wang Fengjuan from Yushu was arrested in June 2008 in Kunming. She was imprisoned at the 3rd Team of the Kunming Women's Forced Labor Camp for a three year term. Her term was finished in June 2011, but the labor camp extended her term by three months without reason.
Kunming (Dabanqiao) Women's Forced Labor Camp: 86-871-7337584
7. [Linjiang, Jilin Province] Several Practitioners Taken to Forced Labor Camps
Practitioners Mr. Wang Mingzhi and his wife Ms. Di Lianxia, Ms. Liu Minglan, Ms. Zhan Meiru and Mr. Wang Yonghua were arrested on June 22, 2011. On July 7, Ms. Di, Ms. Liu, Ms. Zhan and Ms. Jiang Yumin were taken to Heizuizi Women's Forced Labor Camp, while Mr. Wang Mingzhi and Mr. Wang Yonghua were taken to Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp.
Liu Wei, director of the Linjiang 610 Office: 86-13894088777
Jiang Huiwen, secretary: 86-13843992277, 86-439-5210013
Chen Zhongqiang, chief of the Linjiang Police Bureau: 86-439-5229683, 86-439-5256966, 86-13904497243
Ma Shujun, deputy chief: 86-439-5227672, 86-439-5221969, 86-13843990527
Wu Yingjie, deputy chief: 86-439-5232198, 86-439-5238288, 86-13904490220
8. [Qing County, Hebei Province] Mr. He Diansong Arrested
Police officers from the Qing County Police Bureau arrested Mr. He Diansong from his home on the morning of July 6, 2011 and detained him at Qing County Detention Center.
Chang Jinbiao, chief of the Qing County Police Bureau: 86-317-6655236, 86-13603331211
Xue Zhen, deputy chief: 86-317-4223899, 86-13603171001
Li Kaihong, head of the Qingzhou Town Police Station: 86-317-4025028, 86-13803237996
Wang Zhenfeng, captain of the Domestic Security Division: 86-317-4028715, 86-13903179249
Qing County Detention Center: 86-317-4022220
9. [Langfang, Shandong Province] Ms. Huang Juyun Arrested
Agents from Beiwangxiang went to Ms. Huang Juyun's home on July 8, 2011, arrested her and took her to the town government building. Ms. Huang later showed symptoms of illness and was sent to a hospital.
10. [Weifang, Shandong Province] Police Arrest Mr. Wang Weiqing (in his 30s) on July 6, 2011
11. [Beijing] Police Arrest Ms. Shi Xiaolan from Miyun on July 1
12. [Duchang, Jiangxi Province] Police Ransack Mr. Wang Huosun's Home
Head of the Zhouxi Police Station Wu Henghua led a group of police officers, along with the secretary of the Shuhu Village Chinese Communist Party Jiang Mingsun, and broke into Mr. Wang Huosun's home on the morning of July 9, 2011. They confiscated his laptop, a copy of Zhuan Falun, two USB drives, two cell phones, a periodical from the Minghui website, and other personnel items.
Wu Henghua, head of the Zhouxi Police Station: 86-13576221258
Jiang Mingsun, secretary of the Shuhu Village Chinese Communist Party: 86-13870263389
13. [Haozhou, Anhui Province] Mr. Li Hailiang from Houlilou Village, Qiaodong Town Taken to a Detention Center on July 8, 2011
Wang Ziju, vice secretary of the Politics and Judiciary Committee: 86-558-5529050, 86-558-5520586, 86-13955828798
Zhang Xueli, vice director of Social Stability Protection Office: 86-558-5515746, 86-558-5226226, 86-13965758666
Qiaodong Town Police Station: 86-558-5970158
14. [Lanzhou, Gansu Province] Mr. Wang Youjiang's Mother Arrested
Mr. Wang Youjiang is a former Major in the Army Signal Corps of the Lanzhou Military Area Command. He was imprisoned for ten years for practicing Falun Dafa. He was released from the prison on January 9, 2011. On July 8, 2011, police officers from the local police station in Yongdeng County arrested Mr. Wang's mother.
15. [Chongqing] Ms. Wang Shaoying Arrested
Ms. Wang Shaoying was visiting her friend at around noon on June 9, 2011 when police officers arrested her took her to Beibei Chinese Communist Party Education School. They also ransacked her home. Ms. Wang was released 12 days later.
16. [Xuandu, Hubei Province] Mr. Yang Dongxiu and Ms. Xiang Longqin Arrested
Mr. Yang Dongxiu and Ms. Xiang Longqin were reported to the authorities when they were distributing truth clarification materials about Falun Gong in Changlinggang Village, Yaojiadian Town on the evening of June 30, 2011. Police officers from Yaojiadianxiang Police Station arrested them. Currently Mr. Yang is held at the local detention center. Ms. Xiang was taken to Shayang Forced Labor Camp.
Lucheng Police Station: 86-717-4822145, 86-717-4822396, 86-717-4822123, 86-717-4836110
Yaojiadian Police Station: 86-717-4838223
Wuyanquan Police Station: 86-717-4850033
17. [Chongqing] Police Arrest Zhou Yirong at Home at Around Noon on July 7, 2011
18. [Hunan Province] Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp Holding Fourteen Practitioners
As of July 2, 2011, Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp is holding fourteen practitioners. They are Mr. Zhang Chunqiu, Mr. Zhang Xinjiang, Mr. Shi Yuesheng, Mr. Lu Lihua, Mr. Lei Yangfan, Mr. Li Yilong, Mr. Mo Qibing, Mr. Wei Guimei, Mr. Liu Jiesheng, Mr. Yan Yong, Mr. Li Fuxin, Mr. Xu Kuanhou, Mr. Qu Jiaxin and Mr. Liao Guotuan.
19. [Panzhihua, Sichuan Province] Ms. Zhao Huimin Arrested
Ms. Zhao Huimin, 46, went to deliver Shen Yun DVDs to homes in Yongren County on the evening of July 1, 2011. The director of village security reported her to the authorities. Police officers from Chengguan Police Station then arrested Ms. Zhao and detained her at Yongren County Detention Center.
20. [Xichang, Sichuan Province] Mr. Shen Shide and Others Arrested
Mr. Shen Shide, Mr. Li Fuchun and Mr. Chen Huansheng were reported to the authorities when they went to Yongren County to clarify the facts of Falun Gong on the evening of July 7, 2011. They were arrested and taken to the Yongren County Police Bureau.
21. [Dazhou, Sichuan Province] Mr. Tan Bin Arrested
Director of the National Security Unit of Tongshuan District, Wang Jun; and several other plainclothes officers arrested Mr. Tan Bin from his workplace at the Railroad Bureau on the morning of July 5, 2011. They ransacked his home and confiscated his computer and other items.
22. [Kunming, Yunnan Province] Mr. Zhang Siqiang Arrested
Retired employee of the Kunming Color Printing Company Mr. Zhang Siqiang, 65, distributed Falun Gong truth-clarification materials in a residential community on the evening of July 5, 2011. The CCP secretary of the company, Gu, reported him. Police officers from the Domestic Security Division of the Kunming Police Bureau then came and arrested him.
23. [Dalian, Liaoning Province] Police Arrest Ms. Liu Renfeng Who is in Her 70s
Ms. Liu Renfeng had been arrested several times in the past. Police officers from Renminlu Police Station recently arrested her again on June 24, 2011. They took her to a hospital for a physical examination. The doctor informed the officers that Ms. Liu's blood pressure was too high. The police did not believe it and so took her to the Yaojia Clinic. The physical exam there showed the same result, and thus officials at the center refused to accept Ms. Liu. The Renminlu Police Station had to release her.